Lying to ICBC can be expensive.

GoStumpy
Lord of the Board

Re: Lying to ICBC can be expensive.

Post by GoStumpy »

:popcorn:
Disclaimer: My posts may contain honesty. May not be suitable for all audiences.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

ticat900 wrote: My opinion is what I posted and firmly beleive to be true and quit provable.

Please google: “availability heuristic”

It helps to explain a lot of crazy opinions held by people on this board who continue to rely on
outdated stereotype and erroneous rhetoric to form their “knowledge” base.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I think you meant to say their "lack of knowledge base"
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
ticat900
Board Meister

Post by ticat900 »

"steven lloyd"][quote="ticat900" My opinion is what I posted and firmly beleive to be true and quit provable. [/quote]
Please google: “availability heuristic”

It helps to explain a lot of crazy opinions held by people on this board who continue to rely on
outdated stereotype and erroneous rhetoric to form their “knowledge” base.[/quote]

Thing is Stevie boy thats your just your opinion.Means nothing.Prove me wrong by showing statistics that disprove what I know are pretty much on the money? I know you wont(cant) but will continue to call everything "crazy opinions"
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

ticat900 wrote:Thing is Stevie boy thats your just your opinion.Means nothing.Prove me wrong by showing statistics that disprove what I know are pretty much on the money? I know you wont(cant) but will continue to call everything "crazy opinions"

Perhaps you should show statistics that say you are right.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I don't know if there are statistics for Canada, but in the U.S. non-Asian visible minorities are up to 7 times more likely to be involved in crime than those of European descent.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Glacier wrote:I don't know if there are statistics for Canada, but in the U.S. non-Asian visible minorities are up to 7 times more likely to be involved in crime than those of European descent.

You mean African Americans, Latin Americans?
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

ticat900 wrote: Thing is Stevie boy thats your just your opinion.

I actually don't have an opinion on this topic ( not that interesting ). I have not seen stats to support either side of the argument, but I do know what the “availability heuristic” is ( didn't even look it up did ya ? already right and can't be wrong, can ya ?)
ticat900
Board Meister

Post by ticat900 »

="steven lloyd"]
ticat900 wrote: Thing is Stevie boy thats your just your opinion.
I actually don't have an opinion on this topic ( not that interesting ). I have not seen stats to support either side of the argument, but I do know what the “availability heuristic” is ( didn't even look it up did ya ? already right and can't be wrong, can ya ?)

been wrong a few times and readily admit it but 90% of the time in the last 40 years when I read a fraud news item especially since ICBC came to be its always the same ethnic that is the purpatrater.NOT always but very high%
besides if its not interesting to you why make such a stupid comment?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

goatboy wrote:You mean African Americans, Latin Americans?

I don't know. I think what they consider Latin Americans as cacasian, although I could be wrong. Also, I think by Asian they mean oriental, and not Indian and Arab. I would also assume that natives would also be included. We know from Canadian statistics that First Nations are more likely to be imprision than African Americans are in the States.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

ticat900 wrote:My opinion is what I posted and firmly beleive to be true and quit provable.If I saw that over my life that it was white english born in canada people whom were more likely to offend I would post that also.

Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
ticat900
Board Meister

Post by ticat900 »

hey awesome man!! I bet if we could get all the Fraud insurance claims made in BC be it ICBC,WCB,House,UI etc I would pretty much on the money.U know it and so does everyone else.just no one wants to admit it as its not"politicaly correct"

Return to “B.C.”