Motorcycles

Home of the traffic rant.
Fritzthecat
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Motorcycles

Post by Fritzthecat »

50-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote:Okeefe Ranch near Vernon, weekend following July. Long weekend..

That'll be a tough one with work and all.
Also I am little PO'ed at some fo the BMOC, but mostly one or three from the coast.
Calling yourself a libertarian today is a lot like wearing a mullet back in the nineteen eighties.
When I feed the poor, they call me a saint, but when I ask why the poor are hungry, they call me a communist. Bishop Hélder Pessoa Câmara
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

Do you mean bcclassic.. ..i know Paul is po,d at someone from the coast as well..
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
Fritzthecat
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Fritzthecat »

50-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote:Do you mean bcclassic.. ..i know Paul is po,d at someone from the coast as well..

No British club.
There are some real arrogant hypocrites in that club.
Calling yourself a libertarian today is a lot like wearing a mullet back in the nineteen eighties.
When I feed the poor, they call me a saint, but when I ask why the poor are hungry, they call me a communist. Bishop Hélder Pessoa Câmara
Fritzthecat
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Fritzthecat »

Fixer 166
Guru

Post by Fixer 166 »

Now owned by Victory. (Polaris)
Every Relationship Is Give & Give
Fritzthecat
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Fritzthecat »

1968 Scout. I'll let you figure it out....

60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

Is that a Sammy Pierce. Creation..?
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
Fritzthecat
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Fritzthecat »

50-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote:Is that a Sammy Pierce. Creation..?

Yep. Did the whole picture get posted?

Anyways it is an interesting mix of Springfield V twin, Arrow/Super Scout/Warrior verticals and Royal Enfield Indians.
The rear frame looks like it is from an Arrow but I can't be sure. Sammy had a HUGE spares inventory and used what ever was on hand to produce his bikes.
Fritzthecat
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Fritzthecat »

Heres' two more.

Fixer 166
Guru

Post by Fixer 166 »

Being 'new school' & all.
I like the Dark Horse.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
Fritzthecat
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Fritzthecat »

Fixer 166 wrote:Being 'new school' & all.
I like the Dark Horse.

Those are still HD based.
New engine is be unveiled next Friday March 8th.

Fixer 166
Guru

Post by Fixer 166 »

New Indian Motorcycle Engine Revealed To The Public March 9th In Daytona Beach During Bike week
Published by Cyril Huze February 19th, 2013 in Builders, Editorial and Events.

indiannewengineThe new Indian Motorcycle engine that will power the next generation of Indian Motorcycle models will be revealed during Daytona Beach Bike Week in less than a month. It will happen Saturday March 9th at 9 pm Eastern Time at Dirty Harry’s bar on Main Street in Daytona Beach.

It will be the first place that the public can see and hear the actual engine that has been in constant development from a blank sheet of paper for the past two years. I will be on location to cover the event, and for those not present in Daytona I will upload the first pictures and all the specs. It’s an exciting time in the history of the brand, and I know that you are all impatient to find out how Indian designers and engineers were able to both respect the brand history while celebrating its great future under Polaris Industries stewardship.
- See more at: http://cyrilhuzeblog.com/2013/02/19/new ... KOgt7.dpuf

Shop here - http://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us/pages/home.aspx
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

Saw a fellow today riding through Kelowna on 97...he was headed north.
I wish I had been a passenger so I could have taken a pic.
He had a coonskin hat fitted to his helmet with the entire davey crocket outfit on as riding gear.
He looked a bit like a circus act, but I gotta say...it was quite an outfit.
:dyinglaughing:
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Graham Adder wrote:Saw a fellow today riding through Kelowna on 97...he was headed north.
I wish I had been a passenger so I could have taken a pic.
He had a coonskin hat fitted to his helmet with the entire davey crocket outfit on as riding gear.
He looked a bit like a circus act, but I gotta say...it was quite an outfit.
:dyinglaughing:

Was he riding an Indian???
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
Alvis
Board Meister

Post by Alvis »

Saw some bikes this weekend.
Mostly twits on big loud Harley's/ misc V twin cruiser things. Rev it up some more I don't think you *bleep* everybody in earshot off yet.
What is with these V twin losers?
Man can now fly in the air like a bird, swim under the ocean like a fish, he can burrow into the ground like a mole. Now if only he could walk the earth like a man, this would be paradise.
Tommy Douglas

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”