September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: September 11

Post by Fancy »

kompili wrote:Or after they have been threatened to say something else. Most times a good threat will change the story.
Really? Can't think of anything that comes to mind. The internet is a powerful tool against threats.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Half in, half out… can I get a damage report? Let’s see… the plane appears to be fine – same goes for the tower. Notice how there’s no hole in the tower between the engines and the fuselage. This picture is representative of a pixel crash, not a plane crash.

We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:Half in, half out… can I get a damage report? Let’s see… the plane appears to be fine – same goes for the tower. Notice how there’s no hole in the tower between the engines and the fuselage. This picture is representative of a pixel crash, not a plane crash.

Of course you've taken frame rate and the speed of the aircraft into consideration in your expert analysis of this picture?

Hmmmm, wonder how far this aircraft travelled in the amount of time that one frame of image took?
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:Half in, half out… can I get a damage report? Let’s see… the plane appears to be fine – same goes for the tower. Notice how there’s no hole in the tower between the engines and the fuselage. This picture is representative of a pixel crash, not a plane crash.

So you're saying not one credible witness saw the second plane crash into the WTC?
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

I just look at all sides of the conspiracy, doesn't mean I believe it or not, not like you, I have and open mind.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:I just look at all sides of the conspiracy, doesn't mean I believe it or not, not like you, I have and open mind.

You don't think I've considered both sides of your conspiracy? I have and have come to the conclusion that yours is wrong. No difference in us there, just different end opinions. You're as closed minded about my opinion as I am about yours so don't make yourself out to be something you're not.

I'm never going to convince you that you are wrong, because you truly believe that you have it right. You dismiss out of hand any reasoning that you could be wrong. You have never acknowledged ONE thing that I have posted that questions anything you say. To me, that's not considering both sides of the issue. A balanced approach, such as you say you have taken, would see faults in both sides. You see no faults in your side and everything the other side offers is bogus. That is not an open mind, sorry.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

goatboy wrote:
I'm never going to convince you that you are wrong, because you truly believe that you have it right. You dismiss out of hand any reasoning that you could be wrong. You have never acknowledged ONE thing that I have posted that questions anything you say. To me, that's not considering both sides of the issue. A balanced approach, such as you say you have taken, would see faults in both sides. You see no faults in your side and everything the other side offers is bogus. That is not an open mind, sorry.

I do see faults on my side, but I see way to many faults on yours.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:
I do see faults on my side, but I see way to many faults on yours.

Ah, the crux of the CT'ers argument. My story doesn't make sense, but yours doesn't also. However, you'll choose to ignore the faults on your side but highlight the faults on mine? T
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

'We are told a certain tale about the story of Ayman Al-Zawahiri, Osama Bin Laden's right-hand man and the inheritor of the Al Qaeda operation...but we are not told everything. Join us this week on The Corbett Report as we go in search of the real Ayman Al-Zawahiri and uncover some surprising connections.'

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Soldier Suicides-- Dale Pierce on his son Noah, the Real War, and the 9/11 Lie
http://911blogger.com/news/2013-03-05/s ... nd-911-lie
Posted by Andrew Steele on Tue, 03/05/2013 - 7:04am

Dale Pierce is the father of Noah Pierce-- a former U.S. soldier in the Iraq War who suffered severe PTSD and who, like more and more soldiers are doing now at an increasing rate, tragically took his own life. Dale has also worked in high-rise buildings in Houston, TX and San Francisco, CA and has an understanding of how they are constructed. In this episode of 9/11 Free Fall he will talk about Noah and the soldier suicide epidemic, as well as what he thinks of 9/11 and the evidence that the Twin Towers and Building 7 were brought down in a controlled demolition.

Read More About Noah's story below:

*The Life and Lonely Death of Noah Pierce

http://www.vqronline.org/articles/2008/ ... ah-pierce/

*Eleven Poems by Noah Charles Pierce (1983-2007)

http://www.stephenkessler.com/rcr/rcr_2007fall_p4.pdf
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
WhenWhatWho
Banned

Post by WhenWhatWho »

Try reposting without personal attacks - Jennylives

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”