UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Re: UFOs... and lots of 'em!

Post by Passion4Truth »

goatboy wrote:No, they may be here, not just floating around in little spaceships that people see and post on you tube.

I 100% believe that there is intelligent life out there. I also believe that they "may" have visited or are visiting earth. I just don't believe any of the abducted by aliens, crashed spaceship of UFO sightings.

They are out there, and they may be here, but not via UFO's? Seems to me they would have to get here somehow. Einstein rosen bridge maybe?
Last edited by Passion4Truth on Jun 2nd, 2013, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:They are out there, and they may be here, but not via UFO's? Seems to me they would have to get here somehow. Einstein rosen bridge maybe?

You bet, and it would have to be a very large craft. There's just no way someone can convince me that all these mysterious lights in the sky are some alien that is floating around. Either they want to make contact or they don't want to make contact. There are just way too many of these sightings to be intelligent life that doesn't want to make universal contact but doesn't mind being seen hundreds, if not thousands of times.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

'Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man on the moon, testifies to extraterrestrial visitation and military coverup.

Documents and testimony from "Disclosure: Military and Government Witnesses Reveal The Greatest Secrets in Modern History" by Dr. Steven M. Greer.

Music by Kevin MacLeod (http://www.incompetech.com)'

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

goatboy wrote:
You bet, and it would have to be a very large craft.

Why is that?
They say you can't believe everything they say.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

zzontar wrote:Why is that?

Good point, guess that not actually knowing what technology would actually be used to be able to get an alien here from an habitable planet, it is hard to say how large the craft would be, but I would hazard a guess that it won't have headlights for us to see it at night.
GenuinelyInterested
Board Meister

Post by GenuinelyInterested »

goatboy wrote:Good point, guess that not actually knowing what technology would actually be used to be able to get an alien here from an habitable planet, it is hard to say how large the craft would be, but I would hazard a guess that it won't have headlights for us to see it at night.

Not only that but, if this craft was to travel at the speed of light or faster, how useful would headlights be? :dyinglaughing:
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

GenuinelyInterested wrote:Not only that but, if this craft was to travel at the speed of light or faster, how useful would headlights be? :dyinglaughing:

That is an interesting thought. lol. But maybe it is possible that an advanced civilization could travel billions of light years with out traversing the speed of light. If they had the capability of creating an Einstein-Rosen bridge (wormhole), they could arrive at their destination instantly.......

-- Plato. 

zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Discovery Channel had an interesting show called "Alien Mysteries." http://www.discovery.ca/showpage.aspx?sid=49594
It would be interesting to hear what the skeptics say about the second episode.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

'For 6 years, Mr. Callahan was the Division Chief of the Accidents and Investigations Branch of the FAA in Washington, DC. In his testimony he tells about a 1986 Japanese Airlines 747 flight that was followed by a UFO for 31 minutes over the Alaskan skies. Mr. Callahan was able to secure video tape and audio evidence of the event.'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akuopXFjWws
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Dr. Steven Greer did Joe Rogan's podcast recently. It is a very interesting interview. http://vimeo.com/60989552 His documentary is coming out next month.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

jennylives wrote:Dr. Steven Greer did Joe Rogan's podcast recently. It is a very interesting interview. http://vimeo.com/60989552 His documentary is coming out next month.

i watched was cool to see
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

This is interesting and close to home as the family moved to Kelowna and I believe one incident happened on the Coq.
The Corina Saebels story:

http://www.discovery.ca/showpage.aspx?sid=49594

ALIEN MYSTERIES: "CORINA SABELS"
Sunday, March 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PTIn July 1991, Corina Saebels, a devoted single mother of two, sees a huge spaceship hovering over her home in Aldergrove, British Columbia. When she learns from her friend that she disappeared for more than 45 minutes, time she can't account for, she reports the sighting to UFO BC and discovers 15 people witnessed a similar craft. Corina faces her life's biggest challenge when her daughter reports seeing an alien in her bedroom. The incident triggers a haunting childhood memory and sparks a series of flashbacks that expose Corina to the aliens who are after her and her family. Corina moves her family from Aldergrove to protect her daughter, but can how long can she hide?
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure: April 29 - May 3, 2013

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/connie-wi ... 40819.html

-- Plato. 

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”