False Flag

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

False Flag

Post by peaceseeker »

False flag
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

False flag (also known as black flag) operations are covert operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is: flying the flag of a country other than one’s own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations and can be used during peace-time.

Last edited by peaceseeker on Aug 29th, 2017, 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
FreeRights
Guru

Re: False Flag

Post by FreeRights »

I was about to watch TerrorStorm, but the first frame was of that nutcase Alex Jones.

I immediately turned it off.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
50-ish

Post by 50-ish »

FreeRights wrote:I was about to watch TerrorStorm, but the first frame was of that nutcase Alex Jones.

I immediately turned it off.

my father always used to say that a donkey and a man still know more than just a man. although alex jones may not be the brightest, he can still at times offer some new information or new insights into things we didn't know about yet. his findings aren't lies. gold isn't all that shines. none of us are always right.

kim dotcom, i cannot stand him since i see him as just a modern day criminal. but i have to agree with everything that he has said in the below video/ because he has lived with criminals, been a criminal, and is now stabbing his criminal friends' backs in order to save his own butt.

http://rt.com/usa/news/kim-dotcom-interview-mega-673/
theyeti
Übergod

Post by theyeti »

false flag attacks happen all the time
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

with the boston marathon events, what i noticed right away is this, there was a huge security presence, after the explosions two or four more explosive devices were said to be found very quickly it seemed, the "official" word is 'no credible threats were recieved' and that position has seemingly been maintained.

as things have progressed, the negative response to the FF query of gov. patrick has attracted much attention, the early majority deriding and labeling the interviewer.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:with the boston marathon events, what i noticed right away is this, there was a huge security presence, after the explosions two or four more explosive devices were said to be found very quickly it seemed, the "official" word is 'no credible threats were recieved' and that position has seemingly been maintained.

as things have progressed, the negative response to the FF query of gov. patrick has attracted much attention, the early majority deriding and labeling the interviewer.

False flags are nothing new - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJgv39GtcJ0 - and a false flag wouldn't be a false flag if publicly admitted by an official (knowingly or unknowingly) near after the event...the 'attention' and 'negative response', along with Gov. Deval Patrick's terse response, given to Inforwars' Dan Bidondi's question is to be expected.

Boston Terror Attacks, Bomb Squad, Terror Drill, Bomb Sniffing Dogs, Law Enforcement Spotters, National Guard…
All of America’s Security Forces Were There

http://www.globalresearch.ca/boston-ter ... rd/5331729

What to expect from the Boston investigation
Past is prologue: Here's what they did in Oklahoma City

http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/gove ... ation.html

A must read...

Reaction to Boston Marathon Bombing From an Iraq Veteran and Longtime Boston Resident
http://activist-post-forum.947009.n3.na ... 26097.html
Jason Robert Mizula
Kualapu'u Hawaii

I Love That Dirty Water…

If we're going to become overwhelmed with grief and sadness about what happened at the Boston marathon, while the corporate news stations are propagating fear, teaching us to be suspicious of our neighbor, accept more security cameras all over our cities, and less and less freedom... let the real fear be over the fact that we have been socialized to care only about victims when they share our language and culture, when they look like us, when they share our national identity... and to not care about the countless victims of violence and terror the world over, and those living through far greater violence on a daily basis, often as a result of our own government's actions 'on our behalf'.

If we're going to cry over the loss of innocent lives, of people we never knew, let's ask ourselves why we aren't crying every single day, when a cafe explodes in Baghdad, when a village is leveled by a drone in Yemen, or a school is mistaken for a 'terrorist' headquarters in Pakistan, and wiped off the map. With reports coming out that three people were killed in the bombings in Boston, let’s not forget that we’re losing an average of 22 veterans of our armed forces every single day to suicide, and one active member of our military to suicide every single day.

We may have been shielded from violence for the majority of our lives by the white picket fence and the rest of the American dream ideology. In reality, we live in an extremely violent and unhealthy world, and our government is one of the greatest purveyors of this violence. It has largely been kept out of sight and out of mind, besides September 11th 2001, when the death of 3,000 of our fellow humans shook Americans to their core. Out of that day of violence and terror, grew twelve years of non-stop violence and terror, all supposedly in the name of democracy, of freedom, of peace.

Other than being used to propagate fear in the American public, to train us to say something when we ‘see something’, other than being used as the excuse to begin ‘preemptive’ wars around the globe, and strip countless freedoms that took generations upon generations to secure, we have been living in a bubble, living in a world of illusion, in a world largely free of the violence and terror that has a stranglehold on countless millions of our fellow humans. This is sad, any loss of life is sad. This also hits close to home, with the city of Boston being my home for the past five years, and my home city all my life.

I didn’t know the people killed, and as far as I know, I didn’t know any of the people wounded. I also didn’t know any of the innocent civilians killed or wounded by inhumane violence and terror today in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Pakistan, in Yemen, in Syria, in Libya, in Uganda, in the Congo, or any of the innocent civilians killed or wounded by landmines scattered across South East Asia, from the wars of a different generation. I didn’t know any of the victims of domestic violence across America and across the world, I didn’t know any of the victims of gun violence in Chicago, or Los Angeles, or in Mexico, and other parts of Central and South America. I didn’t know any of the people killed or wounded by violence and terror today anywhere in the world, but my emotions didn’t change when I heard that this violence had made its way to Boston.

I didn’t throw my worldview out the window when I heard that violence had reached the presumed safety of the Boston Marathon. I won’t shed any more tears for the innocent lives lost in Boston today, than I do every single day for the innocent lives lost all over the world. We are all connected. We are all one. And until we see this, until we can see that all of humanity is interconnected, and your pain and suffering is my pain and suffering, your joy and happiness is my joy and happiness, when my supposed ‘enemy’ is killed, humanity is weaker for it, until we view the daily deaths of countless Afghan, Pakistani, Yemeni (etc) civilians by our armed drones, the same as we would the deaths of the people at the Boston marathon, and ultimately, the same as the death of our family members, we will never evolve as a species and experience our full potential as human beings.

It shouldn’t matter the city or town that you live in. Someone going to sleep tonight in Cleveland, shouldn’t be thinking, ‘at least it didn’t happen here’. Someone going to sleep tonight in Paris, shouldn’t be thinking ‘at least it wasn’t here.’ Someone going to sleep tonight in Bethlehem shouldn’t be thinking ‘at least it wasn’t me’. Someone going to sleep tonight in Baghdad shouldn’t be thinking, ‘serves them right’. Likewise, we shouldn’t feel that way when we see or hear about violence south of the border, or all across the Middle East, or throughout Africa, or in the housing projects on the edge of town. We are all connected, and when something like this happens in Boston, Cleveland should feel our pain. Paris should feel our pain. Bethlehem should feel our pain. Baghdad should feel our pain.

And as part of humanity, we should and must feel their pain.

When we are indifferent, and sometimes often celebratory to the news of bombs dropping over foreign cities, we shouldn’t expect anything less from the people of those cities when it happens here, though we deserve their solidarity, as they deserve ours. Boston is certainly not new to violence. The ‘city on a hill’ was founded on blood-soaked indigenous land. The parts of the city shackled with extreme poverty, drugs, and the violence that often accompanies it, live with violence on a daily basis. It’s nothing new, but the reason why so many of us are shocked in these situations is, not that it happened, but how it happened, where it happened, and to whom it happened.

People with the luxury to train for and run marathons, are often from more privileged segments of our society, and not exposed to this sort of violence. For a number of the runners from war-torn countries however, this sort of violence is far too familiar. When this sort of violence happens, wherever it happens, we need to feel the pain of the victims, to share in their suffering, their loss, their hurt.

From the far reaches of space, the planet earth looks like a tiny dot. That tiny dot is all of us. Just as our bodies have billions of different things making them run, so too does the earth. We are one, with each other, with the oceans, with the mountains, with the deserts, with the trees, with the sun and the moon and the stars. When you break your toe, your entire body is impacted by it, and doesn’t function the same way that it did before. Instead of thinking of people in whatever country it might be, as ‘Other’, let's instead see them as different parts of the same body that we all share.

What happened at the Boston marathon is sad, and my heart goes out to my native city, but let’s not allow ourselves to shed tears selectively. Let’s not allow ourselves to become enraged when it happens close to home, yet remain indifferent when it happens anywhere else in the world. My heart goes out to the victims in Boston, and to their loved ones, the same as it does to the innocent people being blown to bits as I write this, by our own tax dollars, in OUR name. My heart also goes out to the 22 veterans that will kill themselves today, perhaps for many of the reasons that I’ve mentioned. They got to see humanity, and their hearts ache for it. Their hearts ache because they have learned a hard lesson that we are all indeed one, that we are all humanity, and humanity is all of us, and they see the socialized indifference of their fellow Americans, the alligator tears shed when there is a school shooting, or a bombing in a Western city such as Boston, but the human beings that they crossed paths with aren’t even acknowledged. They see their friends and neighbors living in a world of illusion, in relative peace in a violent world.

Let’s pray for the dead and wounded in Boston, but let’s not forget the dead and wounded from the far more destructive bombings in Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, Baghdad, and everywhere else throughout the world, throughout the ages, where senseless acts of violence have shed innocent blood. What happened in Boston is terrorism. What we are doing all over the world with our predator drones is terrorism. Our nation’s prison industry is terrorism.

How we treat our poor, our disabled, our sick, our elderly, is terrorism.

The fact that the average number of veteran suicides has steadily increased over the past few years, and the mountains of red tape are getting thicker, that these men and women are feeling evermore hopeless, and the government that our tax dollars fund sits idly by, using band aids where delicate surgery is needed, looking at the symptoms and never the root causes, this is, in my eyes, nothing short of terrorism. The bombings in Boston are sure to have a lengthy life in our national news cycle, reminding us how we felt in the fall of 2001, reminding us that we need to live in fear, that we need to buy more guns and install bigger locks on our doors. Reminding us to say something, when we ‘see something’.

No good tragedy goes unexploited; we will see countless victims, countless residents of Boston, countless ‘man on the street’ interviews, calling for ‘justice’. We will be distracted to the point that our government will most likely try to do something that some of us might otherwise notice. My heart goes out to North Korea. My heart goes out to Iran. My heart goes out to Arabs, who have made for a great scapegoat this past decade. My heart goes out to the Muslim mother shopping at the Whole Foods next to Government Center, afraid once again to wear her hijab. And to the Arab man who will once again be painted as a 'potential threat to our national security' simply for coming from the 'wrong' line of ancestors, at the wrong time in history.

How would we react if it was a neo-nazi, or a member of the tea party, or an anarchist that grew out of the occupy Wall Street movement? Why do we feel different when the newsman says that the suspect was speaking Arabic? Why have we bought into more than a decade of propaganda? and, why did they have to remind us? Why now, is there a renewed need of American patriotism? Are Army recruitment numbers down? Do we have our sights set on dark-skinned Muslims in yet another resource-rich country, so we need to renew fear and hatred towards people who look like them? Did the FBI know about this? Did they plan it and provide funding for it? And if they didn't know about it, are all of the billions that we throw at DHS, DOD, the CIA and FBI, and in militarizing our local police departments, and all the freedom and liberties that we have happily handed over to big brother in the name of security, is all that worth it?

Boston could have installed security cameras every 10 feet, they could have been monitoring the phone calls and emails of everyone in New England, and this would have still happened. Things like this will always happen, no matter how much freedom is taken from us. No matter how many countries we invade and occupy, no matter how much time TSA takes to molest 9 year olds and 90 year olds. The threat isn't some sinister brown man praising Allah, the threat is fear. Will we succumb to fear? Will we give in? Will we believe what we're told to believe?

We will no doubt be led to view the Boston Police department as heroes, forgetting how they treated non-violent protesters, just a little over a year ago, forgetting how they used violence and intimidation and fear to control the non-violent masses. I will never forget the elbow that I took to the face by one Boston cop, and the over thirty hours that I spent behind bars during the two times I was arrested for civil disobedience, rather, for naively thinking that the 1st amendment actually meant something. These men and women aren’t heroes, by their actions in October and December 2011, the majority of the ones that I encountered are cowardly, armed thugs.

I will never forget the decorated Vietnam vet that I saw tackled to the ground, left dazed and bloodied. It wasn't a firefighter that tackled him, that's for sure. The heroes, as with 9/11, are the fire department and the EMS, not the police. Regular, everyday people... the 'common man' like peace activist and Gold Star father Carlos Arredondo, rushing to the rescue in a split second. We take care of each other, it’s our job as humans, and nobody exemplifies this more so than Carlos, someone who saw two sons become casualties of war.

Let’s try not to forget the TRUTH in situations like this. Let’s try not to, for a second time, buy into their fear mongering and color codes and their terror threat warnings. Let's try not to forget how the Boston police department and DHS treated a group of non-violent protesters in the fall of 2011. Let’s not start thinking that they're our friends. Let’s not act any differently when we leave home tomorrow, than we did today. Let’s shed tears and morn, but for the whole of humanity, not for a few people. The few are indeed the whole.

In the words of Led Zeppelin, ‘All are one and one is all. My heart breaks a little bit more today with the loss of life in Boston, since the whole of humanity just got a little weaker. Let’s rise up, let’s not cower in fear. People died today in Boston, hopefully through this tragic loss we can grow, and regain some of our humanity. If we shed tears today, let’s shed them in solidarity with the rest of humanity, mourning their own losses all over the world. Let's not forget the words of FDR, 'The only thing we have to fear is fear itself'.

I will leave you with the words of the late, great Bill Hicks - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1RQmnSJoRg - "The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we … kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok … But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

FBI tells America: believe us and no one else
http://www.prisonplanet.com/fbi-tells-a ... -else.html
Jon Rappoport
Prison Planet.com
April 19, 2013

The implication is clear: there is official truth and then there is everything else. How many times has that assertion put America in the dumper?

As I write this, one suspect in the Marathon bombings is dead, and the other suspect is apparently surrounded in a house in Watertown, Massachsetts. (6:55AM, Pacific) The city of Boston is locked down.

Once events reach this point, an overwhelming number of people believe the authorities. They accept what is happening. The FBI must have it right. Reject all other possibilities.

That’s always a dangerous assumption.

Yesterday, at a heralded press conference, seen by millions around the world, Richard DesLauriers, special agent in charge of the FBI’s Boston division, produced photos and video of two suspects in the Marathon bombing.

He stated: “…these images should be the only ones, I emphasize, the only ones that the public should view to assist us. Other photos should not be deemed credible, and they unnecessarily divert the public’s attention in the wrong direction, and create undo work for vital law-enforcement resources.”

Translation: Ignore all the images uncovered by independent researchers, citizen reporters, bloggers. Forget, for example, about photos of those men who appear to work for Craft International, a private security contractor, who were standing at the finish line of the Marathon - http://www.prisonplanet.com/craft-inter ... athon.html . We, the FBI, are running this show. We’re the pros, we deal, you behave.

NBC’s Brian Williams, the Unctuous One, in his lead-in to the press conference, said: “It’s been twenty-four hours of fits and starts, and false reports on people who have been pursued in this investigation, including folks who have been identified through photography, but this will be the word from the FBI.”

Translation: The guessing is over. Drum roll. The F B I has the real goods. Those other photos aren’t officially certified by law-enforcement, or by us, the fawning water carriers for the Bureau and DHS. And that unfortunate and cruel detention of the Saudi lad, who was misidentified as a suspect, but later released, his travel visa now revoked, his deportation back to Saudi Arabia underway, after an unscheduled meeting between Obama and the Saudi foreign minister? Means nothing. We were informed by reliable sources that it means nothing. We decide what’s relevant, we give it to you and you take it.

Richard DesLauriers, who starred in the FBI press conference, made his bones at the Bureau by engineering the exchange of 10 Russian sleeper agents in the US for four CIA agents who were in prison in Russia. That was his big career move.

The Russian sleeper agents had been operating under the nose of the FBI in the US, who, in typical fashion, weren’t making any arrests. They were just tracking these Russian spies and watching them, for more than 10 years, as the spies passed across intelligence to their Russian controls.

This was a very delicate exchange, mainly because FBI field agents a) didn’t want to let the Russians go back home and escape prosecution and b) because the FBI and the CIA hate each other, and the FBI people weren’t all that enthused about the value of the deal. Bring home four CIA people in return for releasing 10 Russian sleeper agents? Nothing to celebrate there.

So now Richard DesLauriers is telling the American people: look at the photos of the two men on the FBI’s radar and nobody else. Ignore all other photos and all other information.

Harken back, if you will, to another bombing incident. Oklahoma City, in 1995. The Murrah Federal Building. Remember? Tim McVeigh? The FBI was cooking the books on that one all the way.

Just one example: A secret Department of Justice report on the bombing was presented to a very select audience. This DOJ report wasn’t undertaken voluntarily. No. FBI whistleblower Frederic Whitehurst had forced it to happen, because he’d gone public and said the FBI lab had fabricated evidence in the McVeigh case.

Serious evidence. It turned out there was no reason to believe ammonium nitrate (fertilizer) had been the main explosive used to blow apart the Federal Building on the morning of April 19, 1995. A FBI lab supervisor named David Williams had decided ammonium nitrate was the substance because defendant Terry Nichols possessed a receipt for its purchase.

So Williams made the lab evidence look like it confirmed ammonium nitrate. But it didn’t.

The DOJ report detailing all this was so damning, the judge in the McVeigh trial ran away from it like a wild horse. He refused to allow the report into evidence. He forbade it from being discussed at all.

Why was this so crucial? Because independent bomb experts had gone on the record with a quite different scenario. I interviewed three of them. They agreed that an ammonium nitrate bomb, in the Ryder truck at the curb, parked in front of the Federal Building, could not have caused the profile of damage sustained by the building. Impossible.

Therefore, McVeigh, whatever he was guilty or not guilty of, had accomplices. Professionals, who had wired charges into the columns of the structure. These charges had wrought the real destruction.

But the FBI did everything in its power to focus on McVeigh and and the amateur Nichols only. They ruled out every other lead, and there were plenty of them.

The FBI essentially said, “These are the two suspects. Don’t look for anybody else. Pay no attention to anyone who says there are other perpetrators. They’re crazies. We know the truth.”

Just like now.

In 1995, Americans completely bought into the false FBI evidence and story.

Once the FBI rolls and the news media back up the FBI, it’s a fait accompli. The public automatically follows suit. How could things be any different? How could so many resources be devoted to anything but the truth?

“The FBI killed one terrorist. Now they have his brother, the other bomber, surrounded. This is it. This is the only story. Everything else is nonsense.”

Yes, no, and maybe are reduced to yes.

“The FBI would never have come this far with the case if they didn’t have things right.”

Yes, that was exactly the mindset in Oklahoma City in 1995. Until it wasn’t. Until independent researchers uncovered miles of undiscovered information about other suspects and FBI lies.

Jon Rappoport
The author of two explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED and EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at http://www.nomorefakenews.com.

This article was posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 at 10:00 am
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The Boston Bombings in Context: How the FBI Fosters, Funds and Equips American Terrorists
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-boston ... ts/5331872
By James Corbett
Global Research, April 17, 2013
~ John Lennon
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

some very enlightening posts peaceseeker, thanks.

i sit here watching this cnn coverage and i can feel myself getting more stupid by the minute.

what has struck me as this boston incident plays out is that since sandy hook the media and u.s. politicians have been droning on about guns non-stop, until this the suspects are targeted/identified, then all of a sudden its like guns don't exist or are suddenly of no concern.

the media tells us repeatedly that the suspects shot at least two cops killing one. they tell us there was an exchange of gunfire when they were stopped in an suv. they tell us there was an exchange of gunfire at the boat.

at a press conference prior to suspect #2's surrender i believe it was ed davis, police commissioner that claimed that police and the suspects "exchanged" gunfire at the suv, then backtracked and said he wasn't sure as he wasn't there.

we are told that a location associated with the suspects was searched and bomb making equipment was found.

what i have not seen is any mention of a gun or guns being recovered from anywhere, no evidence of a gun at the bomb making location, no gun recovered from either suv, no gun mentioned by the car jack victim, no gun recovered at the boat.

we see live video of where these guys went to school in russia, dates they came to the u.s., details of many aspects of their lives but no info on whether they had guns, or whether they had purchased guns, or had a background check done to purchase a gun.

i have seen no reporter as a single question about a gun, as if they had been coached/told not to. with sandy hook we were given much info on the guns used, the type of ammo, the number of rounds and even the size of the holes left in the victims.

with boston though, all details regarding firearms and the suspects is left to our imaginations, the media seems not to want to know anything about what part guns played in this.

this sudden silence on the topic of guns is very suspicious.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:some very enlightening posts peaceseeker, thanks. You're welcome...with eyes wide open.

i sit here watching this cnn coverage and i can feel myself getting more stupid by the minute. You're not alone in having such feeling...the public's interest/belief in the MSM is waning.

what has struck me as this boston incident plays out is that since sandy hook the media and u.s. politicians have been droning on about guns non-stop, until this the suspects are targeted/identified, then all of a sudden its like guns don't exist or are suddenly of no concern.

the media tells us repeatedly that the suspects shot at least two cops killing one. they tell us there was an exchange of gunfire when they were stopped in an suv. they tell us there was an exchange of gunfire at the boat.

at a press conference prior to suspect #2's surrender i believe it was ed davis, police commissioner that claimed that police and the suspects "exchanged" gunfire at the suv, then backtracked and said he wasn't sure as he wasn't there.

we are told that a location associated with the suspects was searched and bomb making equipment was found.

what i have not seen is any mention of a gun or guns being recovered from anywhere, no evidence of a gun at the bomb making location, no gun recovered from either suv, no gun mentioned by the car jack victim, no gun recovered at the boat. In response to your concerns noted throughout the above few paragraphs, it needs to be understood that what's being 'reported' and what is actually going on can usually be quite different. What's 'reported' is only promoted if it fits the official narrative being given to an event. I commented to a friend not long after the bombings that authorities would have the 'suspect(s)' by week's end...all nicely wrapped with bow on top, just in time for the weekend!

we see live video of where these guys went to school in russia, dates they came to the u.s., details of many aspects of their lives but no info on whether they had guns, or whether they had purchased guns, or had a background check done to purchase a gun. According to their mother, the supposed 'suspects' were controlled by the FBI - http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/fbi ... oston.html - and it's common practice for the FBI to manufacture terror - http://tv.globalresearch.ca/2013/04/ame ... ctured-fbi

i have seen no reporter as a single question about a gun, as if they had been coached/told not to. with sandy hook we were given much info on the guns used, the type of ammo, the number of rounds and even the size of the holes left in the victims.

with boston though, all details regarding firearms and the suspects is left to our imaginations, the media seems not to want to know anything about what part guns played in this.

this sudden silence on the topic of guns is very suspicious. Probably due to the fact that efforts for gun-control reform were defeated and now we're on to a different topic - http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ ... story.html .

Boston bomber suspect's mother: 'My sons were framed'
Son was under FBI surveillance, mom says
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/04/20/bo ... ere-framed

Bombing suspects' father says they're innocent
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/04/19/bo ... e-innocent

Aunt of Accused Boston Bombers Says “They Are Being Set Up.” Staged Attack?
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/aun ... -says.html

Boston Marathon explosions: Show us the evidence, says Toronto aunt of bombing suspects
Aunt of bombing suspects “knew them as angels” and does not believe they were responsible for the attack.
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/04 ... pects.html
Last edited by peaceseeker on Aug 11th, 2016, 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Boston: Locking down the city where the American Revolution was born
http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/ ... -was-born/
by Jon Rappoport
April 20, 2013

http://www.nomorefakenews.com

No taxis. No buses. No trains. No flights. Stores shuttered. Empty streets. Doors locked. Massive police presence. Stay inside. Don’t move. Watch television. Get the latest reports.

If you need to muse on something, you might remember a few significant events that occurred on or around Patriot’s Day, the anniversary of the opening battles in the American Revolution:

Final attack on the Waco Branch Davidian compound: April 19, 1993.

Oklahoma City bombing: April 19th, 1995.

Columbine school shooting: April 20, 1999.

Virginia Tech shooting: April 16, 2007.

Boston Marathon bombing: April 15, 2013

Don’t worry your pretty little head about it, though. Things happen. They’re meaningless.

But have faith.

That’s right. I forgot. We’re supposed to take it on trust.

The word from on high has come down… The two Chechen brothers planted bombs at the Boston Marathon.

The FBI claims they have video to prove this, but of course we haven’t seen it.

What we have seen is two men, white-cap black-cap, with backpacks, walking through the Marathon scene. That’s it.

The FBI also claims at least one of the bombs was put together inside a pressure cooker. Of course, we have not seen any FBI forensic data to back up that assertion. We never do in these cases.

But the FBI are the elite forensic professionals, aren’t they? They’re the best in the world. We have to trust them, don’t we?

Well, they fed us a story about an amateur ANFO (ammonium-nitrate-plus-fuel-oil) bomb in Oklahoma City, in 1995. That turned out to be a fraud. In fact, Fred Whitehurst, one of the FBI’s own scientists, blew the whistle on the vaunted FBI lab for faking proof that ANFO was the main explosive substance.

Actually, the forensic lab at the FBI has been under continuous fire since the 1990s.

Whitehurst went a lot further than blowing the cover on the FBI op in the OKC bombing case. He pointed to chronic lab problems resulting in the questionable convictions of up to 10,000 federal defendants, many of whom remain in prison to this day and have not obtained justice.

In 2012, Whitehurst redoubled his attacks, stating, “While I was reporting issues at the FBI crime lab, FBI Director Louis Freeh was doing everything he could to shut me down…”

In August of 2012, the Washington Post exposed the failure of the Dept. of Justice to remedy these horrendous FBI forensic injustices.

And we’re not simply talking about FBI breaches in the 1990s. In 2009, as CBS News reported, an FBI lab tech, Jacqueline Blake, was under the gun for allegedly misinterpreting DNA samples in 103 criminal cases, and FBI lab scientist, Kathleen Lundy, admitted she gave knowingly false testimony, under oath, about bullet analysis in a Kentucky murder trial.

So when the FBI says a pressure-cooker bomb killed and maimed people on Boston streets, you should accept, at face value, the veracity of that claim, in the same way you would accept the statement that the moon sets every night in a lake in New Jersey.

When the FBI tells us that two brothers planted bombs at the Boston Marathon, we should resist “hypothesis by hypnosis.”

The actual facts require an entirely separate and independent investigation.

Though all major media outlets are fully aware of the badly stained reputation of the FBI, these networks go along like worshipful little puppies, on each new occasion, when the Bureau commandeers a crime scene.

All of a sudden, the FBI are kings, and the past is wiped out.

The media anchors, and the federal agents, are One. Their forte is staging mutual charades. In this regard, they have few equals.

The anchors breathlessly await each new FBI announcement in the Marathon murders. They put out the red carpet, they extol the Bureau as if, in the firmament of the just, it has no flaws of any kind.

Major media are truly advance men for the Bureau. Well, they have to be in a major crisis like this one, because it takes two to tango. You can’t have a coherent story line for the public if the media are doubting and questioning the FBI at every turn. When was the last time we saw that?

The public wants a story about heroes and villains, with all separations clearly drawn. That’s the media bottom line, and it takes precedence over a search for the truth every time.

The incurious, passive, and FBI-directed media never stop to wonder why doctors at Boston hospitals are reporting so many lower-extremity injuries, some requiring amputations. This fact strongly suggests that exploding shrapnel was directed along a low height.

To accomplish that, professionals had to design the bombs. No amateur would have a clue. Do we have evidence either one of the Tsarnaev brothers was a pro? If so, where is it?

But not to worry. If Brian Williams, Scott Pelley, and Diane Sawyer open their arms wide to Richard DesLauriers, the FBI agent in charge of the Marathon case, if they characterize the Bureau as exquisite and virtuous servants of the people, as “part of our extended family,” as the best of the best, as moralists of the first order, then so should we. Without question. Automatically.

The younger Tsarnaev brother is now in custody. The older brother is dead.

The case is wrapped up. Everything is good.

Except, as a number of writers have pointed out, including Paul Watson, Tony Cartalucci, Kurt Nimmo, and James Corbett, the FBI has a history of involvement in terror events. The Bureau has encouraged and fomented pathetically obvious terrorist plots.

David Shipler, writing in the NY Times (April 28, 2012, “Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the FBI”) details a string of these ops. What he fails to point out is this: such events condition the American people to believe in the war on on terror. Without FBI agents initiating these self-fulfilling prophecies, the enormous infrastructure/industry dedicated to stopping terrorism would take on the bizarre appearance of a manned tank permanently parked outside a candy store.

So if the Tsarnaev brothers were involved in the Boston bombings, consider that they could have been drawn into a Bureau plan and supplied with the materials to execute that plan.

They could have been told it was a drill, an exercise, to “test the system.” They could have been told the bombs were inert. They could have been used as patsies.

Yes, it would be a better world if we could always rely on the authorities to make clean arrests for clear crimes, present accurate evidence at trial, and obtain honest convictions. But unfortunately, we are not living in that world.

Go back to the 1993 Trade Center bombing. The NY Times exposed the covert role of the FBI through the testimony of one of the Bureau’s dupes (informants), Emad Salem, who was told he would be given fake bombs for a fake event that would scoop up real terrorists. But Salem then stated the FBI decided to go ahead with real bombs at the last minute.

Salem was never permitted to take the stand at trial and testify. The Times article exposing this (October 28, 1993, “Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast”) was written by Ralph Blumenthal (twitter). Over the years, on two occasions, I’ve tried to talk to Blumenthal about his piece. The first time, some years ago, he blew up on the phone and told me I had the facts (of his article) all wrong. The second time, a few days ago, I emailed him, and so far I’ve received no response.

The elite media of this country are schizoid, intentionally. They like it that way. A scandal here, a scandal there, about our institutions? No problem. But then when the chips are down—which is to say, a big story looms up on the horizon, an irresistible monster of a story, like the Boston bombings—these fabricators of print and image adjust their ties and do their hair and go through their time-honored paces:

“Here are the pure and wonderful and guiltless good guys…and there are the bad guys…and we will watch the good triumph over evil…and you, the public, will follow along with rapt attention…”

In order to achieve this emotional arc, corners will be cut. Elements of the story line that don’t fit the mold will be omitted. They never happened.

The suspect in the Boston bombings the FBI had in custody, the one they were about to present in court the other day? The cancellation of that party, the suddenly closing down of the court owing to a “bomb threat?” Never happened. A misprint. A glitch. A dream.

The black ops men circulating at the Marathon? They all just happened to be wearing the same clothes, sporting the same insignia. No one was holding a radiation detector. That was a transistor radio or a cigar humidor.

The celebrations are on in Boston. The first city of any size to be locked down completely can open its doors.

The resolution has been achieved. Well, it had to be. The Bureau and the president couldn’t afford to let this go on for weeks and months, with no arrests and no take down.

That would be unthinkable.

Looking effective and looking presidential are priorities of a magnitude it’s hard to imagine. Inside the game, the players are excruciatingly aware of reputation and face and credibility. These are the psychological molecules that can drive a person up into the stratosphere or put him down in the alley with the garbage.

And it always helps to have hole cards. For example, foreknowledge that the op has a prefigured end. A designated perpetrator. So you can say, “Justice will be done, count on it.” And you’ll be right.

It helps, for example, to know you can deliver the goods on the names of the terrorists who hijacked the planes on 9/11, and you can make them known twelve seconds after the towers fell. You can pull out the names of men your people had been warning, about months before the event, the men you paid no attention to, until you needed their names.

Guilty? Innocent? Does it really matter? If you can decide what evidence is good evidence, you’re the king.

You can stage reality and then say, through hard work you found out what it was.

You can roll up the sky and roll it down again, and you can discover new planets and then delete them, and no one in the hypnotic trance induced by your fully owned media will remember.

But everyone will be safe. You proved that by locking down the city where the American Revolution was born, on the anniversary of the day its opening battles were fought. Then, in 1775, the message was freedom. Now, in 2013, it’s the same message, except the meaning has been turned upside down. Freedom is universal police presence and deserted streets, and people buy it like top-flight merchandise at a fire sale.

A symbolic gesture, purposely designed by evil men? You must be hallucinating. Take two Brian Williams and call me in the morning.

Jon Rappoport
The author of two explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED and EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at http://www.nomorefakenews.com
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I don't know why some feel evidence and video should be aired before a trial and before an investigation is complete.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

hey fancy, i cannot say i admire your ability to distance yourself from this and other travesties. if it was your sons, cousins, brothers, husband and brother in-law, father and uncle or simply enough two friends or acquaintances that government had targeted with these charges i would guess you would be whistling a different tune, but maybe i am wrong, maybe your blind faith in the powers that be would hold strong.

when mindy tran was abducted, likely raped, and then murdered, were you thinking then, 'the cops will figure it out, in time, no need to be concerned'? well, it is almost 20 years later and the powers that be haven't seen fit to release all the info and haven't seen fit to bring the perpetrator/perpetrators to justice yet. the mindy tran case can certainly be seen as a FF attack in my mind, as i believe one or more rcmp were her killers.

a little over 7 months ago the rcmp decided to drop in and see greg matters at his home outside of prince george. apparently they enjoyed the location so much they invited many more members to join them. rcmp being the ruffians they are decided somewhere along the line, more than a day later, that they would kill greg.

over 7 months later we still have not been told why they dropped in to see him, why they invited more members, why they killed him, or who killed him. in this case the 'trial' and subsequent execution were held behind a rcmp barricade, no media family or friends were allowed to attend. so, trial over, 7 months later we still wait. how long are you willing to wait?

openness and transparency in law enforcement is something we have been denied thus far, this needs to change.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

one of the hallmarks of a FF event is the destruction of evidence before an investigation can occur. patience by the masses is what the powers that be count on.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”