Suspicious death in Glenmore

hadassah32

Suspicious death in Glenmore

Post by hadassah32 »

Anyone wondering why there has been no further information about this incident since the morning it happened. Is there a murderer running around town. I can't believe there has been total silence about this since 11:30 AM on Tuesday.

Thoughts?
goalie
Übergod

Re: Suspicious death in Glenmore

Post by goalie »

probably not otherwise they would have an issued a notice to the public. I'm guessing it was domestic
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

If there was a concern to GP (general public) I believe the RCMP would be making you aware of it.

Let life go on, don't worry be happy!! It happened in my area, less then two blocks away and it hasn't made me miss sleep!
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

Well you probably know somethingyou are not telling, but coming from you, it is reassuring. I have a sibling living seven houses from there,does seem strange to not have any info....
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

I wonder who made the 911 call
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

I guess the cops wouldn't say much if it involved someone taking their own life. It wasn't necessarily murder.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Sometimes an autopsy and a toxicology report take TIME, and not the tv kind of time.

Geez people.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
cv23
Guru

Post by cv23 »

banjr89
Fledgling

Post by banjr89 »

So am I safe to assume they have not caught the person responsible ? Pretty scary to think of a murderer on the lose. And her kids were home!! OMG my heart goes out to them.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I didn't see the usual, "carry on folks, the general public's not at risk", so yes, there is concern.

So sorry for the kids under any circumstances, but this seems worse than natural causes, ie stroke.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
banjr89
Fledgling

Post by banjr89 »

What breaks my heart is wondering if her kids called 911 !! So very disturbing :(
MissL
Fledgling

Post by MissL »

Where did this story go? It sure took awhile before they confirmed murder and that they are looking for a suspect....
banjr89
Fledgling

Post by banjr89 »

All I know is they where at Brandt's pub Tuesday looking through their dumpsters !
fall
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by fall »

bad publicity for the start of summer?
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

In my opinion it gives me confidence in the system to know that there are a group of highly trained, highly experienced men and women in the specialized Serious Crime unit to look after all situations like this. Far superior to the old days where every officer was considered capable of handling every type of crime.

An assessment of the possible danger to other persons or the public at large is a required part of the initial process from the onset. Some murders make take years to determine what happened ... the non reality murders on TV only take one hour, including several "time outs" for advertisements.
Last edited by Donald G on Jun 23rd, 2013, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Central Okanagan”