Suspicious death in Glenmore

KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Re: Suspicious death in Glenmore

Post by KL3-Something »

diggerdick wrote:you can count on the resident authority to think he has all the answers...when cornered a killer is a danger to all citizens . it dont take much to draw out a cop who is beening payed by by the rcmp to monitor web sites

grammafreddy wrote:I bet he has more answers than you or I do.

Actually, I think he's "beening paid" by the taxpayers.

Its very rare that a person is murdered for no reason. In KTown its usually drug related or domestic dispute related. In either event, only one person is normally the target - IMO, of course - except where Bacon and friends were involved. Just the fact that there was no public warning said to me this was a targeted hit.

Careful Gramma....You risk being accused of being a pom-pom-wielding card-carrying member of the Cheer Squad with that cautiously thought-out opinion.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

KL3-Something wrote:
Careful Gramma....You risk being accused of being a pom-pom-wielding card-carrying member of the Cheer Squad with that cautiously thought-out opinion.

Life's full of risks, Honey Image
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
banjr89
Fledgling

Post by banjr89 »

Piecemaker wrote:The general public is not at risk when a shooting is targeted...except at the time it goes down, such as the case at The Grand last year. The RCMP can't do much to protect the public in those instances.
What I'm guessing they are hoping for is that someone will recognize the sketch or have seen something at the time of the shooting that will lead to an arrest of a suspect.

I don't recall them ever saying it was a shooting. So are you just guessing or do you have inside info ?
goalie
Übergod

Post by goalie »

uhhh targeted? The cops don't even know who it is
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Captain Awesome wrote:At the risk of becoming an RCMP cheerleader in some eyes, might I say that you sound absolutely bat sh*t crazy?

10/10

and he did not make sense... LOL
SoyChai
Fledgling

Post by SoyChai »

Banjr89, there was at least one neighbour who reported hearing a gun shot.
banjr89
Fledgling

Post by banjr89 »

SoyChai wrote:Banjr89, there was at least one neighbour who reported hearing a gun shot.

Thank you , I never read that anywhere. I must have missed it. I hope they find whoever did this.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Wonder if Petro Can video was obtained..long shot but suspect may have stopped by.
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

I know they got the video from McDonalds, and they were searching the bins by the pub.... So they probably checked the Petro can footage..
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

50-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote:I know they got the video from McDonalds, and they were searching the bins by the pub.... So they probably checked the Petro can footage..

News stated so later... it may come in use down the road.
banjr89
Fledgling

Post by banjr89 »

So that's it, murder in glenmore, a sketch and no more ? Wow, I have to admit I'm a bit concerned. Robbery gone bad ? Targeted hit ? Domestic ?
vancity604
Fledgling

Post by vancity604 »

There is a couple schools near by, which is why I wonder why dont the cops give out some more details...lives have changed because of this kids cant safely walk to and from schools in the area, because who knows if it was targeted or just random act of violence....
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

Was there ever a press conference? The media should be after them for more answers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
banjr89
Fledgling

Post by banjr89 »

Fancy wrote:http://globalnews.ca/news/673455/update-glenmore-murder/

http://globalnews.ca/news/668057/update ... -released/

Thank you for the link. Her mother is even frustrated at lack of info. Again I wonder why this is so hush, hush ?

Return to “Central Okanagan”