Netflix

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Netflix

Post by Queen K »

Why don't you just watch for yourself?

As for Netflix, it's a real drag hearing about how people are getting the American version and we aren't yet.

So far so good with the series we are watching, Once Upon A Time is not disappointing. If anything, it gets darker and darker with each show, like the Harry Potter series got darker.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Netflix UK has Breaking Bad season 5 part2.
We youtubed how to get it. the vid walks you through it...google chrome then hola.
It lets you choose which country to view from including US.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

We aren't yet because we have too much going on, me on there nothwithstanding.

Will do exactly that some day, when FB isn't so entertaining maybe.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Downtown Abbey! Brilliant treatise on upstairs/downstairs and changing societal roles at the cusp of WW1.
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

love downton abbey... downloaded all seasons, including this year's season...(havent watched it yet though... was going to during the holidays...but never got around to it)
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I think the servants are far more interesting than the aristocrats, which somehow I keep thinking of Disney's Aristrocats.
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

Queen K wrote:Downtown Abbey! Brilliant treatise on upstairs/downstairs and changing societal roles at the cusp of WW1.

Ohhhhh!!! I was all giddy watching last nights 2 hour premiere and no COMMERCIALS! Thank you PBS!
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

We're binge watching on Netflix, two episodes at a time. I know it looks like I'm here a lot but not really.
Alexa1994

Post by Alexa1994 »

Thanks to geo-restriction because of that we cannot access US-based content outside US. Since these VPNs also boast fast speeds, you can stream Netflix content in HD, while using the service on multiple devices thats I am using it. So check out the complete guide and cheap service provider of VPN visit https://www.bestvpnprovider.com/best-cheap-vpn/

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”