Sandy Hook

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Sandy Hook

Post by peaceseeker »

Giving this event the attention it deserves...

Like the Boston Bombings, Sandy Hook was a completely fabricated/staged event. There were no injuries/deaths and I can only encourage people to make the time to watch the following videos, read the associated articles and discover this for themselves. Most disturbing to me is that these 'tragic events' are now a part of history.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive.

'This piece is the combined efforts of anonymous journalists under the aegis, http://mediasolidarity.com/, who claim that this video may be attacked and taken down without notice - before you may finish watching it.

The creators encourage those who wish to download this video via services like http://keepvid.com/'
http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/vid ... -hook.html

We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook Full Video in Higher Quality (search for this title if the video link becomes 'unavailable')

Here's a video showing (aged) alleged victims from Sandy Hook singing at the Superbowl...

Sandy Hook Elementary School: closed in 2008, a stage in 2012
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/04/15 ... e-in-2012/
By Jim Fetzer (with Amanda)

“You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time”–Abraham Lincoln

As Wolfgang Halbig prepares to head to Newtown to pursue the truth about Sandy Hook and confront the Newtown School Board with questions, more and more evidence suggests that Sandy Hook Elementary was not even an operating school.

Not only does information about the alleged victims of the shooting–their names, their ages and their sex–not appear in the “State Police Final Report” from Connecticut, but the “autopsy photos” that accompany the report were redacted in their entirety. Actual proof of real victims is virtually non-existent.

When you combine that with the Clerk of Newtown entering into secret meetings with the state legislature to circumvent the release of their death certificates and those engaged in the destruction of the school building itself being required to agree to life-time “gag orders” about what they did or did not see and the probability we are dealing with a staged event grows larger.

continued...
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/04/15 ... e-in-2012/
Last edited by peaceseeker on Dec 8th, 2014, 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Re: Sandy Hook

Post by Bejvas »

amazing how much of a production they put in to enforce new laws to slowly remove our freedoms
"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

Bejvas wrote:amazing how much of a production they put in to enforce new laws to slowly remove our freedoms

If you are going to go ballistic about USA laws at least make it plain that you are talking about the USA.

In Canada we do not have the right to murder children and babies the way you do in the USA.

Do everyone a favour and find a discussion board in the USA to vent about USA problems.

Sandy Hook happened and similar murders of children have happened in the USA since then.
If you can not handle the truth of the slip into the dark ages by the USA then there is nothing we in Canada can do to assist you.
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

If you are going to go ballistic about USA laws at least make it plain that you are talking about the USA.

In Canada we do not have the right to murder children and babies the way you do in the USA.

Do everyone a favour and find a discussion board in the USA to vent about USA problems.

Sandy Hook happened and similar murders of children have happened in the USA since then.
If you can not handle the truth of the slip into the dark ages by the USA then there is nothing we in Canada can do to assist you.
prove it that anyone died at sandy hook? how you explain people going in one door after coming out a door 20 feet away , round and round they went
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Is there any major historical event that you guys don't think is not real?

If anything, I think history of this event has shown that when it comes to changing American gun laws (or "freedoms" as some like to call them), even this tragedy didn't make a difference.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

NotNorthAnymore wrote:

Could you PLEASE go tell all the Aboriginal children this from Canada.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Bejvas wrote:amazing how much of a production they put in to enforce new laws to slowly remove our freedoms

NotNorthAnymore wrote:If you are going to go ballistic about USA laws at least make it plain that you are talking about the USA.

Sandy Hook did not happen in the way that it was presented to the public by media/govt. Nobody was injured or died during the events of 'Sandy Hook'...do your research.

Same guys - Boston Bombing and Sandy Hook (just one of the MANY anomalies surrounding the events)...

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

Wail and moan,
But what ever you do don't try and change things. {sark off}
We're lost but we're making good time.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Excellent topic.

Much of our lives are a manufactured reality...if not most.

The gift of the aurora shooting, sandy hook and boston...along with the aid of family guy and others, this manufactured reality is being allowed to be known to the masses.

So, what do we do with this information and knowledge?
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

What is their motive?

To me, it is more than gun control.

It is terrorism - they seek psychological trauma en mass.

These seem like "tests" or "experiments" - gauging complicity and malleability.

I think hey have something much grander in mind for the long run.... much to our detriment.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

OK there is stuff that is out of whack, like 1% of the people owning 50% of the assets world around. Like Monsanto, and global warming.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT?
We're lost but we're making good time.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Nibs wrote:OK there is stuff that is out of whack, like 1% of the people owning 50% of the assets world around. Like Monsanto, and global warming.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT?

Whining!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

So many people doing a great deal about these issues, bringing awareness to others about false flag attacks, educating, speaking, information, making their own media and speaking out, protests, letters written to government, participating in the attempt to create new or change old outdated laws etc.

It does not look like you are doing anything about it expect critiquing and judging what others are doing or not doing... like the stereo typical "supervisor"

Get a life.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Posting on the internet isn't exactly doing anything.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”