"I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

"I Don’t Vaccinate My Child"

Post by Glacier »

I Don’t Vaccinate My Child Because It’s My Right To Decide What Eliminated Diseases Come Roaring Back

As a mother, I put my parenting decisions above all else. Nobody knows my son better than me, and the choices I make about how to care for him are no one’s business but my own. So, when other people tell me how they think I should be raising my child, I simply can’t tolerate it. Regardless of what anyone else thinks, I fully stand behind my choices as a mom, including my choice not to vaccinate my son, because it is my fundamental right as a parent to decide which eradicated diseases come roaring back.

The decision to cause a full-blown, multi-state pandemic of a virus that was effectively eliminated from the national population generations ago is my choice alone, and regardless of your personal convictions, that right should never be taken away from a child’s parent. Never.

Say what you will about me, but I’ve read the information out there and weighed every option, so I am confident in my choice to revive a debilitating illness that was long ago declared dead and let it spread like wildfire from school to school, town to town, and state to state, until it reaches every corner of the country. Leaving such a momentous decision to someone you haven’t even met and who doesn’t care about your child personally—now that’s absurd! Maybe I choose to bring back the mumps. Or maybe it’s diphtheria. Or maybe it’s some other potentially fatal disease that can easily pass among those too young or too medically unfit to be vaccinated themselves. But whichever highly communicable and formerly wiped-out disease that I opt to resurrect with a vengeance, it is a highly personal decision that only I and my family have the liberty to make.

The bottom line is that I’m this child’s mother, and I know what’s best. End of story. Politicians, pharmaceutical companies—they don’t know the specific circumstances that made me decide to breathe new life into a viral infection that scientists and the nation at large celebrated stamping out roughly a century ago. It seems like all they care about is following unexamined old rules, injecting chemicals into our kids, preventing ghastly illnesses that used to ravage millions and have since been erased from storming back and wreaking mass havoc on a national scale, and making a buck. Should we really be listening to them and not our own hearts?

I am by no means telling mothers and fathers out there what to do; I’m simply standing up for every parent’s right to make his or her own decision. You may choose to follow the government-recommended immunization schedule for your child, and that’s your decision as a parent. And I might choose to unleash rubella on thousands upon thousands of helpless people, and that’s my decision as a parent.

It’s simple: You don’t tell me how to raise my kids to avoid reviving a horrific illness that hasn’t been seen on our shores since our grandparents were children, and I won’t tell you how to raise yours.

Look, I’ve done the research on these issues, I’ve read the statistics, and I’ve carefully considered the costs and benefits, and there’s simply no question in my mind that inciting a nationwide health emergency by unleashing a disease that can kill 20 percent or more of its victims is the right one for my child.

People need to respect that and move on.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/i-dont ... -to,37839/
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Sige
Übergod

Re: I Don’t Vaccinate My Child Because It’s My Right To Deci

Post by Sige »

LOL
Non illegitimi carborundum est.
WhenWhatWho
Banned

Post by WhenWhatWho »

I'm sure they are a few on these boards that agree with her statement.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

Any parent that does not have their child vaccinated, should have that child removed by the CPS, be declared as unfit and be sterilized.
Their fear driven opinion is outdated and dangerous to all others that come in contact with them or their children. PERIOD!
Last edited by ValB58 on Jan 23rd, 2015, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

As someone who lived through the polio epidemic and saw my aunt in an 'iron lung' and witnessed classmates suddenly leaving school, not to return - I was enthralled with the Salk vaccine that helped protect me and my friends from that horrible disease. People who are ignorant of the way vaccinations and inoculations actually work are the ones who need the education and enlightenment so they are better prepared to make INFORMED decisions to protect their children.
Chill
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

if every other child is vaccinated why does it matter if mine isn't

Your bias suits you.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Woodenhead wrote:if every other child is vaccinated why does it matter if mine isn't

Vaccinations aren't always 100% ... but it'll reduce the numbers of infections significantly ;)
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Woodenhead wrote:if every other child is vaccinated why does it matter if mine isn't

Because every other child isn't and even if they were the Viruses are still out there somewhere.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Randall T
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Randall T »

New age earth parents need to come back down to terra firma now and then.
I birn quil I se
Carrs Landing Viking
Übergod

Post by Carrs Landing Viking »

Before my kids started school their vaccinations had to up to date.They were not allowed in the school without them.

Please bring that rule back. Not having your child vaccinated is the number one reason preventable diseases return. I am talking about diseases that have long since been eradicated.

Misinformation and fear are alive and well regarding vaccinations.

Just my opinion, and I am entitled to it.
Randall T
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Randall T »

One of the problems is that provinces (Ontario, Manitoba and New Brunswick) and American States (all?) that require mandatory vaccinations for kids entering school also allow parents to request exemption for non-medical reasons (ideological or religious), which is complete nonsense. So much for a mandatory system that allows fanatics and wingnuts to negate its effectiveness.
I birn quil I se
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Interestingly, twice as many children today also suffer from chronic brain and immune system dysfunction compared to the number of children in the 1970s, when roughly half as many vaccines were administered to young children.

Data compiled by the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) reveals that children today receive as many as 49 doses of 14 vaccines before they reach age six, which is roughly 12 times higher than the number of vaccines administered to children back in 1940.

"Our children are among the most highly vaccinated children in the world, and they are among the most chronically ill and disabled," explains NVIC in a powerful infographic outlining the current vaccine schedule

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/040042_vacci ... z3PtWR30JC
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

... 49 doses of 14 vaccines before they reach age six,

Just Image
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You should read some of the replies - I'm not a fan of that blog.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

which is roughly 12 times higher than the number of vaccines administered to children back in 1940.

What vaccines were given in 1940?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”