Bush Crime Family

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: Bush Crime Family

Post by peaceseeker »

Bob Marley: Born February 6, 1945 - "Confident of the victory of good over evil"
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/good ... zAxde.dpuf

Why did Neil Bush impersonate a journalist to get access to Marley after allies of his father shot him?

Yes.

It happened.

Neil Bush - the Bush who defrauded banks during the Savings and Loan Crisis - impersonated a reporter from Rolling Stone Magazine to get access to Marley after he was shot in a failed assassination attempt.

Why?

And did this visit have something to do with Marley coming down with an especially virulent form of cancer and dying shortly thereafter.

Details from John Judge: http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/25333.html

John Judge on the Bush family 1988 - He saw Bush Jr. coming decades earlier - and Neil and Jeb too
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... znxxn.dpuf

This talk was 12 years before Bush the Idiot became president

John Judge was one of the finest researchers we've ever had.

He passed away recently (April 2014).

In this talk he talks about the young Bush family.

Twelve years before Bush the Idiot became president, his pockets were already being lined by various Middle Eastern clients of the Bush family.

But the real story is the visit Ned Bush paid on Bob Marley just days after Marley was shot. Bush impersonated a Rolling Stone reporter to get access to him.

You tell me...

Further down the rabbit hole; Another patrician young man whose father had been CIA Director, Carl Colby, also found it necessary to wangle access to Marley during this period.

Details: http://www.hightimes.com/read/chanting- ... bob-marley
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

REALLY? A link to "High Times"?

ARE YOU HIGH?
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

^^^^^ that's quite the logical argument Val. You have me convinced . Nothing to see here
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

This is conspiracy. There's never anything to see here.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

OCD is your friend.

Wow, there is a real focus here......how do you find time to think about how bad vaccines are?
You and 71 others Like this post
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

LordEd wrote:This is conspiracy. There's never anything to see here.

Except for all the times it's come true ( and of course all the ones that happen that we've never heard about) but yes again another example of a compelling argument. You disappoint me Lord. Generally your posts have far more substance at least ( even when we disagree ) than many of the clowns who just automatically dismiss anything not spoon fed to them by their masters
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Ed Bush, is that you? lol
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

ValB58 wrote:REALLY? A link to "High Times"?

ARE YOU HIGH?

LANDM wrote:OCD is your friend.

Wow, there is a real focus here......how do you find time to think about how bad vaccines are?

'I've seen all good people turn their heads each day
So satisfied I'm on my way'

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

sanfish wrote:Except for all the times it's come true ( and of course all the ones that happen that we've never heard about) but yes again another example of a compelling argument. You disappoint me Lord. Generally your posts have far more substance at least ( even when we disagree ) than many of the clowns who just automatically dismiss anything not spoon fed to them by their masters

Just like betting on heads 23 times in a row......sooner or later a tails has to come up. Intelligence comes from experience and my experiences tell me, I am right.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

sanfish wrote:Except for all the times it's come true ( and of course all the ones that happen that we've never heard about) but yes again another example of a compelling argument. You disappoint me Lord. Generally your posts have far more substance at least ( even when we disagree ) than many of the clowns who just automatically dismiss anything not spoon fed to them by their masters

So you're okay with essentially inventing random, baseless theories sustained by no evidence, in the hopes that a handful of them prove to be kind-of right?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

FreeRights wrote:So you're okay with essentially inventing random, baseless theories sustained by no evidence, in the hopes that a handful of them prove to be kind-of right?

Even if you're comprehenshion of what I was saying was even anywhere near to being close, I'd still find this comment ironic coming from someone with your screen name. However , that's not what I was saying at all. What I WAS commenting on was the absurdity of the blanket statement made in the post I was replying too. It's not ok to just invent anything ( well I guess except for "inventions "). I'm saying the only thing more idiotic than the bat *bleep* craziest "ct" is the the belief that anything that goes against the "official" story is just a "crazy conspiracy theory" .
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

FreeRights wrote:So you're okay with essentially inventing random, baseless theories sustained by no evidence, in the hopes that a handful of them prove to be kind-of right?

sanfish wrote:Even if you're comprehenshion of what I was saying was even anywhere near to being close, I'd still find this comment ironic coming from someone with your screen name. However , that's not what I was saying at all. What I WAS commenting on was the absurdity of the blanket statement made in the post I was replying too. It's not ok to just invent anything ( well I guess except for "inventions "). I'm saying the only thing more idiotic than the bat *bleep* craziest "ct" is the the belief that anything that goes against the "official" story is just a "crazy conspiracy theory" .

THIS from someone that judges another based upon their "screen name"? You have lost all credibility in all future comments.

Just another pile of compost. Have a nice day.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

^^^^^ please try making sense . Are you 12? Who the hell would judge someone on a screen name? My god so many clowns not nearly enough circuses . My screen name is sanfish for crying out loud. However if you do not see the irony of someone naming themselves free rights telling someone else what they should think then you either don't understand the meaning of irony or freedom. Just so there's no misunderstanding, I don't think you're an *bleep* because of your name but rather your comments
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

^^^^^^ I believe you are a communist. NOT by the one comment alone but, by ALL of you comments combined.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

ValB58 wrote:^^^^^^ I believe you are a communist. NOT by the one comment alone but, by ALL of you comments combined.

Then you're even dumber than you sound. Anyone who knows anything about me ( or has basic reading comprehension) would know that not only do I like "shiny things" and am willing to work more and harder to get them but more importantly that I think all those designations are just a way to manipulate people and keep them divided . I am no ism or ist

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”