The Global War on Terror

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
ValB58
Banned

Re: The Global War on Terror

Post by ValB58 »

Did you also notice that ALL of the links are to "Global Research"? Just another "income-generating pay-per-click or shill site".

They just want as many as they can suck-in to click on their site, where they will place a tracking cookie on your computer and then sell your information to others. They just want the money of suckers.

IT is all spam and a scam for your personal information.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Classic Alex Jones marketing.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

^^^^^^^^^^^^REPEAT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just like a parrot.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Bill and panelists S.E. Cupp, Zachary Quinto and former Rep. Barney Frank discuss the U.S. response to Yemen's political turmoil.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Bill Maher: Admit It: Iran Is Our Ally
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Afghan Mission accomplished: more heroin for the world - Not the war Against drugs; the war For drugs

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2015 ... the-world/

By Jon Rappoport
April 6, 2015
http://www.nomorefakenews.com

The Guardian reports statistics on opium agriculture in Afghanistan:

“…the US counternarcotics mission in Afghanistan stands out: opiate production has climbed steadily over recent years to reach record-high levels last year.”

“Far from eradicating the deep-rooted opiate trade, US counternarcotics efforts have proven useless, according to a series of recent official inquiries. Other aspects of the billions that the US has poured into Afghanistan over the last 13 years of war have even contributed to the opium boom.”

“In December, the United Nations reported a 60% growth in Afghan land used for opium poppy cultivation since 2011, up to 209,000 hectares…”

“…the [UN] inspector general also noted that US reconstruction projects, particularly those devoted to ‘improved irrigation, roads, and agricultural assistance’ were probably leading to the explosion in opium cultivation.

“’[A]ffordable deep-well technology turned 200,000 hectares of desert in southwestern Afghanistan into arable land over the past decade,’ the inspector general found, concluding that ‘much of this newly arable land is dedicated to opium cultivation’.”

Who’s kidding who?

In Colombia, the US government proved it could eradicate coca and opium-poppy growing fields. One of the solutions was an herbicide called Roundup. You may have heard of it.

But in Afghanistan, the US just didn’t remember that. It skipped their mind. Oops.

Suddenly, the Afghanistan mission became one of good will. Mustn’t upset the farmers. In Colombia, upsetting the farmers was perfectly all right.

When you can lessen a problem but choose not to, you want the problem to persist. It’s simple.

And at that point, the problem becomes an opportunity—it always was.

More opium poppy; therefore, more heroin. More trafficking, more profits.

Since the US government has been consciously facilitating the growth of opium farming in Afghanistan, it stands to reason that government players have been taking their cut of the action.

If the US government, which has been fighting a full-scale war in Afghanistan, wanted to destroy the opium-heroin business in that country, it had the ideal opportunity.

The mission would have been far easier than waging “the war against drugs” in Mexico, where US military intervention has been limited.

In Afghanistan, there were US troops on the ground. There were air attacks. What else would you need?

Pentagon planners spend their lives working out multiple scenarios for possible wars in various regions of the planet. They take into account all aspects and contingencies.

In planning for a war in Afghanistan, what to do about the opium-poppy growing fields would have been high on the list of options.

So opium-poppy farmers were no “delicate problem” the US invading force encountered after entering the country. There were no surprises.

Since the US invaded Afghanistan, the Army knowingly undertook operations that would definitely expand opium-poppy agriculture.

Of course, the CIA’s connections to the drug trade in Afghanistan go back a long way, so it’s no surprise that the US war in Afghanistan has facilitated and expanded opium-poppy production.

Peter Dale Scott, in his essay, “Drugs, Contras, and the CIA,” writes:

“[Circa 1980], the CIA was arming and advising heroin-trafficking guerrillas in Afghanistan. Its preferred leader, Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, became for a period one of the leading heroin suppliers in the world.”

“In 1979, when the U.S. first established contact with heroin-trafficking guerrillas in Afghanistan, no heroin from the so-called Golden Crescent on the Afghan-Pakistan border was known to reach the United States. By 1984, according to the Reagan Administration, 54 percent of the heroin reaching this country came from the Afghan-Pakistan border.”

” [CIA officer] John Millis had served for thirteen years as a case officer supplying covert CIA aid to the heroin-trafficking guerrillas in Afghanistan…At least one of the airlines involved in the Afghan support operation, Global International Airways, was also named in connection with the [US] Iran-Contra scandal…”

The war against drugs? A towering joke.

Jon Rappoport
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

HEY! For the viewing public's interest.

Don't take my word on these conspiracy nuts' tactics. I strongly reccomend that each and everyone of you; Look-up each and every one of the most prevailant CTs post history, for yourself.
Look at and compare:

*The last post date.
Go back 30+ days.
*The grammar errors.
A CT can't change it's stripes. Their habits and language similarities become VERY obvious and common across the board.
*The most recent post date.
Compare to the most recent post dates of other obvious CT faction members.

I have more similarities for you to compare in the very near future.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

3 Stories that Show the War of Terror Is a Fraud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC5slIPZ5nI

PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION

FKTV.IS - Alexandra Bruce - November 29, 2015
http://fktv.is/3-stories-that-show-the- ... raud-27453

CORBETTREPORT

In this clip ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC5slIPZ5nI ), James Corbett aptly demonstrates several instances of how the so-called War on Terror (an impossible proposition, in itself) is, in reality a series of set-pieces of manufactured hysteria, created for a specific political purpose.

He starts with what he calls the "unlikely source" of The Washington Post, with a headline reading "The Absurdity of the War in Syria", accompanied by a video, that clearly shows a US-supplied anti-tank guided missile being used by a FSA (Free Syrian Army) fighter to blow up what is clearly a US-made ISIS Humvee; in other words, a US-backed army firing a US missile at a US target, driven by what is likely a US-trained, ISIS fighter.

Corbett had been reporting months ago, in conjunction with Azerbaijani-Turkish-American FBI whistleblower, Sibel Edmonds that many ISIS fighters were trained in Jordan couple of years ago, through a then-covert operation, "before the mainstream media finally reported on it," he notes.
The 5-second clip in the article encapsulates the all-out absurdity of the war in Syria, which has been for years officially represented as an "Internal, civil war-type conflict, despite the fact that all the players and all of their equipment and all of the military action that's going on is foreign-supplied, foreign-backed, foreign-trained, foreign-armed, foreign-equipped [with] foreign money greasing the skids of this war. On all sides, you have a foreign force coming in to try to attack an 'evil' foreign-funded proxy army - and somehow, this is some sort of internal Syrian conflict, that were asked to believe?"
Corbett continues, "A broken clock is right twice a day - or every two millennia, in this case and this may be one of those times [where] at least a partial truth" is being revealed by the Washington Post.

Corbett then moves along to a heart-warming story about how PBS' "Newshour" used Russian air strike footage, while reporting on USA airstrike successes against the Islamic State's oil infrastructure. PBS' fudging of the footage is getting pilloried all over the web and it's truly heartening to see how it's getting harder to fool the people.

He goes on to show how an alleged terror plot in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada was recently ruled by a Supreme Court Justice of that province, Catherine Bruce that it looked like there was a sufficiently close link between the illegal acts committed by the RCMP (the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, aka "the Mounties") and the prosecution of the accused to support an "abuse of process".

Upon a closer look at the details of this case, the undercover Mounties, posing as Jihadi warriors supplied the accused not just with groceries, cigarettes, bus passes, cell phones, phone cards, clothing, cash and a portable hard drive, they also provided them with a place to work on their terrorist plot and a location to build the explosive and "chauffeured" them to the various stores to purchase bomb-making equipment and transported them to and from Victoria and around the Lower Mainland over the course of the four month sting operation. In other words, "They absolutely helped, in every single stage, in every part of the process of this 'dastardly' terrorist plot, which could not have existed without the active complicity of the RCMP, in helping bring it to fruition," something which he notes is unfortunately not just something that happened in Canada but is something that appears to be happening all over the world, with even the New York Times recently reporting "That almost every single 'averted' terrorist plot, over the past 15 years in the United States has been has actually been funded into existence and equipped by the FBI."
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Messenger of Iraqi Children to America and the World - "THANKS, AMERICA"
http://fktv.is/messenger-of-iraqi-child ... orld-27563
FKTV.IS - Alexandra Bruce - January 19, 2016

11-year-old Ali asks the question that he says millions of Iraqi children want to ask, "Are you satisfied with an end like this for your mission in Iraq?...I don't want to waste your time or mine...but I want to speak to you about Iraqi Children and I want you to hear me - you have to hear me, because everything that's happening in my country is happening because of you.

"So let me tell you about Iraqi children: they are being killed because of ISIS...they are taken from their mothers to serve in ISIS camps - in order to make them terrorists, in the future...so, thanks, America, thanks for everything, thanks for lies, thanks for leaving us with thieves, with terrorists, with ISIS. Thanks, America. Thanks, again, for making us see blood more than anything in this life. At the end, I will say like you: 'Peace'. Ha."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Would we not shatter it to bits?
http://needtoknow.news/archives/2016-2/2016-02-19/

This week’s news is disturbing for several reasons. It certainly is sad to witness the escalation of terrorism and war, particularly now in Libya, Tunisia, and Syria, but it is the element of contradiction that shouts from the headlines of those stories that is, perhaps, the most disturbing of all.

The contradiction in the stories in the Middle East is that it is almost impossible to tell who is fighting terrorism and who is protecting terrorism. A recurring thread is that the US is leading a great military campaign against ISIS but it also delivers weapons to ISIS, provides aid to ISIS, attacks ISIS with powder-puff blows, and does everything to prevent Russia from knocking the hell out of ISIS.

Turkey and Egypt, allies of the US, are performing similar roles. In the name of fighting terrorism, they somehow manage to do more harm to those who genuinely are fighting ISIS than to ISIS itself. If you haven’t yet picked up on this consistent contradiction, this week’s news will make it abundantly clear.

Whenever there is a consistent contradiction, it is a sign that it isn’t a contradiction at all but that our expectations are based on wrong assumptions. That clearly is the case with the war on terrorism.

To resolve the contradiction, we must discard the assumption on which it is based. The assumption is that Western nations are fighting terrorism because they want to put an end to violence, death, and destruction. The replacement assumption is that they are fighting terrorism precisely because doing so creates violence, death, and destruction. In other words, terrorists are essential and must not be eliminated. Otherwise, there would be no one to fear and no justification for war.

Absurd as that may seem, you will find that it removes the contradiction and explains literally all aspects of the war on terrorism – and more. But, why would any normal person want war?

The answer is that the people making these decisions are not normal. They belong to a small, elite core of global financiers and politicians who have an agenda that fires their imaginations and dreams, but it requires the complete restructuring of society. They want to replace nationalism with a global government based on the model of collectivism. They believe that the way to bring that about is to destroy all existing systems that do not fit that model and then build a “new world order” on top of the rubble.

This strategy was dramatically illustrated in a stained-glass window in the Beatrice Webb house in Surry, England, former headquarters of the Fabian Society. The Fabians are a highly influential organization promoting global collectivism since 1884. Former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair, was a Fabian.

Across the top of the stained-glass window appears the last line from Omar Khayyam:

Dear love, couldst thou and I with fate conspire
To grasp this sorry scheme of things entire,
Would we not shatter it to bits, and then
Remould it nearer to the heart’s desire!

Beneath this line, the mural depicts George Bernard Shaw, one of the better known Fabians, and Sidney Webb striking the Earth with hammers.*

Once you understand the concept of deliberate destruction as a strategy for preparing the way for something that is “to the heart’s desire”, you will find that there are very few contradictions in the news.

G. Edward Griffin
2016 February 19

*For an explanation of the wolf-in-sheep’s-clothing and other elements of this mural, see p. 87, The Creature from Jekyll Island; A Second Look at the Federal Reserve.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The West’s Terrorist “Catch and Release” Program
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-wests- ... am/5519960
By Tony Cartalucci
Global Research, April 13, 2016
New Eastern Outlook

Virtually every suspect involved in recent Brussels bombing had been tracked, arrested, in custody – either by European security agencies or the agencies of their allies – but inexplicably released and allowed to carry out both the Brussels attack as well as the Paris attack that preceded it.

So obvious is this fact, that the Western media itself admits it, but simply dismisses the obvious and deeper implications such facts pose by claiming it is merely systemic incompetence.

continued...
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-wests- ... am/5519960
~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

kinda miss valb lol it was fun to debate with a crazy person :130:
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

I think we get bored of debating with sheep that listen to every word that Globalresearch spews.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

FreeRights wrote:I think we get bored of debating with sheep that listen to every word that Globalresearch spews.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
~ Arthur Schopenhauer

Hang in there, FreeRights!
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”