Suggestion...

Comments about the discussion board. Site-related comments should be addressed to the applicable department through the Contact Us form.
V-Rated
Guru

Suggestion...

Post by V-Rated »

I am not overly comfortable with putting a suggestion in the Complaint Department section, but that is where it showed up so here I go....
First up... we should have a suggestion area on its own.
Second suggestion... With the like/likes feature, how about a feature to show a total of times ones posts have been removed?!
Third suggestion... Only use MY suggestions

Dislaimer: I decided it is cocktail hour and although these ideas only came to me on my first cocktail and I'm only half way through... I do promise there will be more suggestions to come as the night wears on.

~V~
~Each morning I wake, my feet touch the floor, Satan shudders and says, *bleep*! She's awake!~
zookeeper
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Suggestion...

Post by zookeeper »

Suggestion, if you are going to pour yourself a cocktail then pour everyone a cocktail. Image
V-Rated
Guru

Post by V-Rated »

Oh My... What a Selfish ______________ I am being.
You are so right... my bad.
It is that whipped orange vodka with cranberry juice! You in... or else I do have some 40 Creek and ginger ale!

~V~
~Each morning I wake, my feet touch the floor, Satan shudders and says, *bleep*! She's awake!~
zookeeper
Walks on Forum Water

Post by zookeeper »

Sambuca
Orange juice
Sprite
Grenadine
Crushed ice

Just a suggestion...
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

V-Rated wrote:I am not overly comfortable with putting a suggestion in the Complaint Department section, but that is where it showed up so here I go....
Second suggestion... With the like/likes feature, how about a feature to show a total of times ones posts have been removed?!

Dislaimer: I decided it is cocktail hour and although these ideas only came to me on my first cocktail and I'm only half way through... I do promise there will be more suggestions to come as the night wears on.

~V~

First suggestion: I have found over the years that complaints are the order of the day, thus the name change, lol. The pure 'suggestions' are surprisingly rare, but certainly welcome.

Second suggestion: That would be an interesting idea, but not easily implemented. Also, it would become fodder for people to taunt the high offenders, I think. Not that you don't already do that, but it would get worse, I feel sure of it.

Third suggestion comment: The best ideas come as the night wears on and the cocktail glasses stack up, but apparently you had one too many of those cocktails, because we never did hear another suggestion from you, lol. How's your head this morning?
V-Rated
Guru

Post by V-Rated »

Feeling darn fine... because I just had the one cocktail and... *sigh* that was it. It was one of those nights that a couple of drinks sounded great, but once the first one was done... it just lost it's luster.
I'm embarrassed to even admit this because it goes to show I am "all talk and no action". *hanging head in shame*
Plus Zookeeper suggested I share, and then I just felt bad all around so .... over all No hangover!

But through all that you did get that the second suggestion was the main one. Bummer it isn't something easily implemented. I think it would be interesting as they are usually removed due to personal attacks and it would tell a lot about the person that had 500 *removed* posts vs 10.

Anyway, just was a thought. Thx for reply.

~V~
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

V-Rated wrote:I am not overly comfortable with putting a suggestion in the Complaint Department section, but that is where it showed up so here I go....

~V~

That state is where the best ideas come from.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
zookeeper
Walks on Forum Water

Post by zookeeper »

V-Rated wrote:Plus Zookeeper suggested I share, and then I just felt bad all around so ....

Sharing: the art of getting together with good friends, good food, good drink after a long and miserable day.

I feel bad I made you feel bad, my intention was to join you.
V-Rated
Guru

Post by V-Rated »

Doesn't even have to be a miserable day... even after a great day!!!
The cocktail you were talking about with sambuca was sounding mighty delicious... thought you were joining me!
(honestly I got distracted with a couple of tv shows) ha ha ha

~V~
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I hope it wasn't one of those stupid reality shows?
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

how dare you sir!

BB, survivor, amazing race FOREVER!

course i agree if you said RHOA or RHOBH ;)
WeatherWoman
Wicked Witch of the West Coast

Post by WeatherWoman »

*barfs*
"It takes a village to raise a fool." ~ Dan Mangan
V-Rated
Guru

Post by V-Rated »

WeatherWoman wrote:*barfs*

Hey, back off girlfriend... I told the Mods to take down all the mirrors in this thread, not my fault if they didn't listen!

~V~
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

["zookeeper"]Suggestion, if you are going to pour yourself a cocktail then pour everyone a cocktail.

I like that suggestion, however, I do have a suggestion:

Are you Masterminds able to move all the "Telephone Scams, Westjet Scam (central okanagan) and Strange Phone Solicitation (social concerns) posts into Telephone Scams post 'cause they are all basically the same info just reiterated. There may be more in other sections but not sure.
V-Rated
Guru

Post by V-Rated »

Jut poppin in.... sorry, we can't. We are little minions in this forum that just add out two cents. If you message one of the mod gods here they will be able to help you combine topics. They are pretty quick to connect with.
I do share your view as some topics are repetitive. Also some seem similar, but do have a twist.

~V~

Return to “Feedback and Requests”