10 Reasons Flu Shots More Dangerous Than Flu

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: 10 Reasons Flu Shots More Dangerous Than Flu

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote: -you might want to educate yourself

Have - and there are two sides to every story:

For a guy whose family has such a distinguished record of public service, Kennedy says some pretty awful things about government employees: “The lies that you are hearing and printing from the CDC are things that should be investigated.” He spoke to one scientist (he named her but I won’t spread the defamation) who, he said, “was actually very honest. She said it’s not safe. She said we know it destroys their brains.”

I asked the scientist about their conversation. She said there is in fact no evidence that thimerosal destroys children’s brains, and that she never said that it did.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_an ... lists.html
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

so now you know more then kennedy does,give me a break lol lol lol
I am sure he has more real inside information, than the bs you pull up on the internet
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:so now you know more then kennedy does,give me a break lol lol lol
I am sure he has more real inside information, than the bs you pull up on the internet
Making stuff up doesn't serve you well anymore than the bs you pull up on the internet. How much do you know about Kennedy?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

For instance - Laura Helmuth is the science and health editor for Slate magazine and was the senior science editor for Smithsonian magazine and Science magazine's news dept. Did you know she has written for other substantial publications and has a Ph.D in science? She appeared to follow up on some of what Kennedy was stating and found discrepancies.
Pays to read the whole article and research the editors of these articles from difference sites.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Given the following quote from the article, I would have to agree with Fancy;

"Like a lot of conspiracy theories, this one started with a mystery: Autism diagnoses were going up, and it wasn’t entirely clear why. It was reasonable to ask whether vaccines were disrupting neural development somehow, and a paper published in a prestigious medical journal claimed to show evidence of a link. So scientists studied the question. They found that the incidence of autism is independent of when and how many vaccines children are given, that taking thimerosal out of vaccines doesn’t reduce the incidence of autism, and that the study by Andrew Wakefield purporting to show a link was entirely made up. Thimerosal is a mercury compound, which sounds scary, but mercury comes in many forms that behave differently in the body, and this isn’t the dangerous kind. And in any case, a decade ago thimerosal was removed from the childhood vaccines that anti-vaxxers claimed were causing autism. The evidence is pretty clear now that the increase in autism rates is mostly a matter of better diagnoses and more parents seeking services."
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

I am sure that kennedy has more real info than you or I fancy pants- so I will go with kennedy on this one
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:I am sure that kennedy has more real info than you or I fancy pants- so I will go with kennedy on this one

My name is Fancy - no name calling please. This has nothing to do with whether I have more real info than Kennedy or not. I posted an article from a reliable source that you ignored who seems may actually have the ability and knowledge to gather the same information or more than Kennedy. Apparently Kennedy wasn't accurate and misrepresented what others said (there were corrections to that article). And that article appeared in the Rolling Stone magazine in 2005 (written in 2000?). A lot can happen in over 10 years.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Regarding the other link you posted:

“It's important to remember that just because a medical event follows vaccination, it may not have been caused by the vaccination; it may have been caused by other factors, as unfortunate events continue to occur with or without vaccine. This is remarkable because normally response to the vaccine for the seasonal flu is about 60 to 80 per cent.”
It's been six years - were the causes of those deaths ever published?

Here's another viewpoint:

Along the way, Carrey has provided some excellent examples of the tactics used by online cranks, such as emotional escalation, errors of omission, dismissing experts and proclaiming to support science while simultaneously undermining it.

It is by teasing out these crank tactics that we can see Carrey’s tweets for what they are: well-intentioned but misguided attacks against a lifesaving practice that has been proven time and again to be safe and effective according to our very best scientific practices.

http://theconversation.com/dumb-or-dumb ... anks-44236

And I'm sure this has been posted before:

http://www.livescience.com/24354-6-flu- ... myths.html
Scadam
Übergod

Post by Scadam »

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch.ca

While many of Globalresearch's articles discuss legitimate humanitarian or environmental concerns, the site has a strong undercurrent of reality warping throughout its pages, especially in relation to taking its news from sources such as Russia Today RT[2] and Press TV.[3] Its view of science, the economy and geopolitics seems to be broadly conspiracist.

Whenever someone makes a remarkable claim and cites Globalresearch, they are almost certainly wrong.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Scadam wrote:http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch.ca

Whenever someone makes a remarkable claim and cites Globalresearch, they are almost certainly wrong.
[/quote]

Yes, these crazy "conspiracy theories" and/or concerns people( I think nut jobs is the correct term) have with other people's hidden agendas and greed are "certainly wrong"......well except for every single time the truth comes out years later. By then, however, it doesn't matter because so much time has passed that there's new theories on new conspiracies/corporate greed to ridicule people for.
Scadam
Übergod

Post by Scadam »

This sums up vaccines pretty well (with illustrations!)

https://thenib.com/vaccines-work-here-a ... e3d0f9ffd0
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Flu shot herd immunity: a big scam

Post by Thinktank »

First, they tell us getting the flu shot protects everyone by "herd immunity." That's the first lie.

Then, when the most heavily vaccinated people on earth, the elderly in nursing homes start dropping dead
during flu season, mostly from taking pharmaceutical drugs (as our population ages, we are spending $billions on drugs from our doctor) - they blame the flu.

The fact is, to tell a healthy person to get the flu shot to protect other people around him, like the interior health ministry does - is a crime. Because some years the flu "goes around" more and some years it "goes around less, and more than half us are not getting the flu shot each year - every year. Flu shot herd immunity is a giant scam. There's no such thing.

Flu contributed to 15 deaths
http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#184785

"Herd immunity is the idea that if I'm the one cow who can't get vaccinated surrounded by all the other cows who did, then they can't give me anything," says Cindy Modie, supervisor of vaccine services at bla bla bla....

http://www.cleveland.com/healthfit/inde ... _gett.html
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
zzontar
Guru

Re: Flu shot herd immunity: a big scam

Post by zzontar »

I would think that at care facilities, all seniors would get a flu shot?
They say you can't believe everything they say.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

good question, do they all have too ?
that being said why so many dead, flu shot is killing them maybe,
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

zzontar wrote:I would think that at care facilities, all seniors would get a flu shot?

It is not mandatory and lots don't get it. It isn't always the Flu that kills them but complications from it and other problems they all ready have.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!

Return to “Health”