Castanet Sorting

Comments about the discussion board. Site-related comments should be addressed to the applicable department through the Contact Us form.
Rosemary1
Generalissimo Postalot

Castanet Sorting

Post by Rosemary1 »

maybe I am missing something, but the sorting descending or ascending option does not seem to work by year and month as I expected but by time and years are all mixed. Most people, I suspect would like to see the most recent posts in a category and/or topic sorted with most current year and month I think. Am I doing something wrong ?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Castanet Sorting

Post by GordonH »

Not sure what the problem is for you, mine has has most resent post at the top descending oldest.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

Rosemary1 wrote:maybe I am missing something, but the sorting descending or ascending option does not seem to work by year and month as I expected but by time and years are all mixed. Most people, I suspect would like to see the most recent posts in a category and/or topic sorted with most current year and month I think. Am I doing something wrong ?

Your settings haven't changed, however if you want to change them to something different, follow this path:

user control panel > board preferences > edit display options

There you can make changes to suit your personal preferences.
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

They're sorted by date based on the newest post to the thread. Are you maybe looking at the start date of the thread, that would be all over the map.

Return to “Feedback and Requests”