Lost & Found - For Animals Only

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
onesauve

Found Dog Sept 8, 2015

Post by onesauve »

A beautiful friendly blonde retriever followed me on my walk this morning . She is muddy and mattered but otherwise in good health. She was very skitish and hard to get a leash on but eventually I managed.I have called WFN Bylaw enforcement as she was found on Sonoma Drive near the clubhouse and they will be comingto collect her. Please PM or WFN Bylaw if you know anythingvabout this dog.
zebrawoman
Fledgling

Maltese found

Post by zebrawoman »

Found Wednesday Sept. 9 running south on Hwy. 97 just north of Oliver. Intact male, groomed, not microchipped. Pm me or check Oliver Daily News for my found ad that has my number on it.
Bunnyhop
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Maltese found

Post by Bunnyhop »

Call Animal Control at 250-545-8070. That's the first place most people will look for their missing pet You won't necessarily have toturn the dog over to them, just leave your contact info.
Straight Shooter
Board Meister

Re: Lost & Found - For Animals Only

Post by Straight Shooter »

Pray for all the lost pets .
Last edited by Straight Shooter on Oct 11th, 2015, 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
monkeybusiness

Lost or Stolen German Shepherd

Post by monkeybusiness »

I'm hoping by posting this that someone out there will see my treasured all black pure bred German Shepherd. We live in the South East Kelowna area and he has been missing since Oct 5. He has a red collar on him and one of his ears has a slight limp. His brother with health issues misses him terribly as do I. He is very friendly and will come to almost anyone. If you see him please call 250-215-2110.
busterbear

Re: Lost or Stolen German Shepherd

Post by busterbear »

Sent you a pm
lovemeasiam

Post by lovemeasiam »

Hello....our cat has failed to come home since oct 15.His name is Scatz.He is missing from bernard/lawrence/richmond (bankhead area)He is a male long hair neutered male cat.he is grey and white..grey on top white on bottom.he has a grey spot on his nose that kinda looks like a sideways heart.He is very friendly.please help up find our precious pet..he is dearly missed and my three little ladies are worried muchly about him!!!...:( please if anyone has seen or knows of his whereabouts please text or call250-215-8815
signgrrrl
Fledgling

Post by signgrrrl »

Is anyone missing a Muscovy Duck? Found in the Black Mountain area, currently roosting on my coop fence. Won't let me get close enough to catch.
duck.jpg
3KelownaBound

FOUND CAT - In Glenmore - Long-haired tortoise female

Post by 3KelownaBound »

Found last night, dark/long haired female cat (some brown/gold mixed in with the black) in Glenmore area (Glenpark drive). Need to find owner, as we can't keep her.

Please message me for photo.

Thanks
Tera
*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Dec 6th, 2015, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal info removed.
Mytown
Fledgling

LOST 2.5 yr old fawn coloured female Mastiff (Wilden)

Post by Mytown »

Mia is missing. She is a rescue and terrified of people, loves dogs, extremely friendly not aggressive at all. She is 2.5 years old, fawn, mastiff, she is missing from Kelowna BC. She went missing in Wilden Lost Creek area. She had a collar on with all my info but it could have easy came off, or worst of all got caught on something….I’ve posted everywhere I can, I’ve been looking for 7 hours with about 15 people, I just am heart broken….

Please PM if you have any seen, found or have any information on Mia.

http://www.petsearcherscanada.com/mia-2-5-year-old-fawn-color-female-mastiff-is-missing-in-kelowna-since-december-19-2015/
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Dec 20th, 2015, 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal info removed.
Bunnyhop
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: LOST 2.5 yr old fawn coloured female Mastiff (Wilden)

Post by Bunnyhop »

Mytown wrote:Mia is missing. She is a rescue and terrified of people, loves dogs, extremely friendly not aggressive at all. She is 2.5 years old, fawn, mastiff, she is missing from Kelowna BC. She went missing in Wilden Lost Creek area. She had a collar on with all my info but it could have easy came off, or worst of all got caught on something….I’ve posted everywhere I can, I’ve been looking for 7 hours with about 15 people, I just am heart broken….

http://www.petsearcherscanada.com/mia-2-5-year-old-fawn-color-female-mastiff-is-missing-in-kelowna-since-december-19-2015/

Have you posted in any of the Lost and Found Pets groups on facebook?

Try Kelowna/Okanagan Lost and Found Pets to start.
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: LOST 2.5 yr old fawn coloured female Mastiff (Wilden)

Post by Always Sunny »

Mytown wrote:Mia is missing. She is a rescue and terrified of people, loves dogs, extremely friendly not aggressive at all. She is 2.5 years old, fawn, mastiff, she is missing from Kelowna BC. She went missing in Wilden Lost Creek area. She had a collar on with all my info but it could have easy came off, or worst of all got caught on something….I’ve posted everywhere I can, I’ve been looking for 7 hours with about 15 people, I just am heart broken….

Bunnyhop wrote:Have you posted in any of the Lost and Found Pets groups on facebook?

Try Kelowna/Okanagan Lost and Found Pets to start.

I've seen posts on Facebook on Paws it Forward Dog Rescue, Missing Pets in BC, and Kelowna/Okanagan Lost And Found Pets as well as a lot of other personal shares of people's posts.
ShelleyinKelowna

Post by ShelleyinKelowna »

I've tweeted the Alert out on Twitter... Praying she is found soon! Keep us posted please.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Mia has been found.

From the owner:
Her paws and lips are raw and she's skinny, only a few scratches but she's home . We had a call this morning that she was spotted (first spotting after 5 days) we flew out of bed, and was up there within 10 minutes. We spilt up, Austin went one way and I went the other and took pax. After about 15 minutes into the woods, I sat at the bottom of a hill exhausted no sleep and cried telling her I want her home and it's ok.... I heard a jingle of a collar (I've heard 900 times over the last 5 days ) and I looked up, she was flying over the crest of the hill going about 100 miles per hour, tail wagging, right into my arms... my heart is so full and I am so grateful for everybody's shares, likes, thoughts and love. Thank you thank you thank you
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
jordie

Dog Found-East Kelowna Rd

Post by jordie »

We just found an older golden retriever dog that was quite stressed, will hold until tom when spca opens or if someone is missing their dog please contact us.

Return to “The Pet Lounge”