Trans-squid

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
tootall23
Fledgling

Re: Trans-squid

Post by tootall23 »

Thank you for good laugh.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

This woman was born as a cat. Don't be a transcattophobic bigot and say otherwise.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Transgender Woman Now Transitioning into a Dragon

A male-to-female transgender woman who prefers the pronoun “it” says it believes it was born not only the wrong sex, but also the wrong species, and has been undergoing human-to-dragon transition procedures to fix the problem. The 55-year-old, who was born “Richard Hernandez” but now goes by “Eva Tiamat Baphomet Medusa,” has already had a whole slew of transformative work done: Tooth extraction, eye coloring, horn implants, ear removal (!), nose modification and a procedure to give it a forked tongue. It’s also gotten tattoos and scarification on its face and chest to make it look like it has scales instead of human skin

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... ing-dragon
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

So at what point can we draw the line and say "this is a mental illness"? The above is quite far over that line, but I am fairly sure the trans crowd will not recognize this.
I haven't failed until I quit.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

which washroom will it chooz to use i wonder ?

...maybe now schools will have to include a litter box room as a third option.

trans squid litter.jpg

"...miew...prrrrrrrr!"
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Sobrohusfat conducted an experiment yesterday....

- Douglas Murray
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Dear Target, thank you for being so "inclusive" as to allow men who identify as women to use the rest room with women who identify as women. Some people believe safety, privacy, dignity, and reality are more important considerations than political correctness, but it's wonderful to see you taking a stand against those bigots. Why should our wives and daughters be treated with decency when there are cross dressing dudes to appease? Again, thank you for your bravery.

Now, since we are in an era of acceptance and tolerance, I feel comfortable revealing that I have, for quite some time now, self-identified as a South American spider monkey. As a member of the spider monkey community, I prefer to use the bathroom anywhere. This could include the men's bathroom, the women's bathroom, the parking lot, aisle 12, the conveyor belt at the cash register, etc. This is what makes me most comfortable. The fact that it makes everyone else decidedly less comfortable is not my concern. This is all about me. Everything revolves around me and my feelings, you understand.

I will need you to place signs throughout the store indicating that trans-creature Americans may relieve themselves in whatever place and whatever manner best fits their species preference. Of course I'm also going to need you to abolish the narrow-minded, discriminatory, speciesphobic store policy that prohibits non-human mammals from even entering the premises to begin with. This is the year 2016, Target. Those kinds of policies belong back in the days of Jim Crow. Not to be confused with my friend Jim the Crow, who identifies as a crow, and therefore might be found in your parking lot picking through your garbage and defecating on the cars. The only appropriate response to this behavior is applause.

It's nice that you have begun the process of abandoning reality in favor of the confusions and fetishes of severely disturbed people, but I must insist that you complete this evolution promptly.

Spider monkeys do not deserve to be left out.

I am an oppressed minority, and anyone who refuses to bend to my emotional whims is a despot in the same league as Hitler.

Please correct this problem at once, and repent of your wicked ways.

Thank you.

Regards,

Bubbles the Monkey

- Douglas Murray
Okanoganone

Post by Okanoganone »

Hi...local person who's part of the trans crowd here.
Just wanted to let you know that there are real trans people in the community.
For the record, just like society at large, most of us aren't mentally ill. I, and other trans people I've, met do everything from manage local companies to serve dinner at restaurants, live full and productive lives and raise families. We also pee in the appropriate bathrooms for our gender, for what that's worth. The world keeps turning and no one bats an eye.
Choosing to turn yourself into a dragon is an...interesting choice, but I don't see how this reflects on trans people.

I understand that sometimes it's just easier to make fun of what you don't understand, and I appreciate a good joke as much as anyone, but the trans-species and bathroom jokes just reflect ignorance and are insulting.

There are lots of resources available for those who care to learn more. :-)
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

evenone.jpg
- Douglas Murray
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

Well maybe if we lived an society that took rape and assault allegations seriously we wouldn't have set up discriminatory laws to "prevent" them...
hail Satan y'all
Okanoganone

Post by Okanoganone »

It's ridiculous to create dicriminitory legislation to solve a problem that statistically doesn't exist with a solution that is almost certain to create issues for others in a few ways.
Trans women who are conventionally attractive will continue to use the women's room without issue because people will continue to be blind to their presence. Trans men will still use the men's room and nobody will notice.
People who are more masculine (trans or otherwise) will more frequently be harassed in the women's room.
Perverts will continue to not care about laws, in any case.
Net result = more trans or butch women harassed or assaulted. If, as sociery, we really want to address sexual assault, why don't we address the men's attitudes?
With as many as 1/3 women are being sexually assaulted in their lifetimes, there are a lot of men needing attitude adjustments.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

Okanoganone wrote:It's ridiculous to create dicriminitory legislation to solve a problem that statistically doesn't exist with a solution that is almost certain to create issues for others in a few ways.
Trans women who are conventionally attractive will continue to use the women's room without issue because people will continue to be blind to their presence. Trans men will still use the men's room and nobody will notice.
People who are more masculine (trans or otherwise) will more frequently be harassed in the women's room.
Perverts will continue to not care about laws, in any case.
Net result = more trans or butch women harassed or assaulted. If, as sociery, we really want to address sexual assault, why don't we address the men's attitudes?
With as many as 1/3 women are being sexually assaulted in their lifetimes, there are a lot of men needing attitude adjustments.

Completely agree with you Okanaganone.

In a society were 97% of reported assaulters and rapists walk free, we really need to re-evaluate how our society views assaults and rapes and start taking them seriously when they do happen. Proper prosecution of assaults and rapes would be a way better way to deter these acts them controlling who can use what bathroom.
hail Satan y'all
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

- Douglas Murray
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

- Douglas Murray
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

I've got nothing against trans-gender people doing what they have to do to feel complete, accepted or in their own skin.
I do have an issue with the numbers of kids going through this heavy stuff with a permanent outcome. Kids need to become adults before being allowed to get tattoos. What the hell are parents thinking, letting them make such a HUGE a permanent change to their body before being old enough to be 100% certain. Don't bother filling me with examples of kids telling us they are 100% sure. That really doesn't serve a purpose as I'm talking about kids not having the developed head-space to make those choices.

Next issue I have is telling me that because you went through surgery to deflate and invert your ball park frank, you are now a woman. That's a lie to me and a lie you're telling yourself. You're a trans-gendered male and always will be after your surgery.
Women are born with a womb. They have ovaries. They can make a baby in there. That's a miracle that only women get to experience. If you are born a female, you develop as a female. The hormones coursing through you, that help to form you into a baby bearer are natural. Those hormones did not come in a pill, dropper, syringe, powder or paste. You grew breasts when your body became mature. No need to go on a weight gainer to build a bigger boob, you came by them aux naturale. You also get to experience something each and every month that men NEVER get to experience. Your body goes through a cleansing. A renewal of sorts, whereby you start that miraculous program all over again, just like clockwork. Amazing beings, these women we should pay full respect to.

It's an insult to women for a man to "process" his body and accept his mental anomaly as being that of a woman.
It's an anomaly, dude. A freak of nature, it was once called. Freak meaning unusual or unexpected. That''s not to say it's unnatural. Nature has been spitting out little glitches all along. That's just a part of nature.

I'm still adamantly opposed to calling a trans-gendered male a woman, or a trans-gendered woman a male. It doesn't work like that. I'm sorry if that makes you suicidal. I think if you suffer that kind of depression over this issue, then perhaps there is more to it than you are trying to let on. You see, I know from my own personal experiences that when I have felt so low in my life that dark thoughts prevailed, my mind was not healthy. Some would use the term "sick", as I was not healthy and therefore "ill". I'm not offended by that truth. I'm not expecting the world to hold me in a cradle-hold and whisper softly that it will all be Ok.
It's not going to be Ok. You're going to have to either deal with your mental issues, or suffer a lifetime of hell. That's NOT the fault of your trans-wishes. Maybe, just maybe it's the other way around.

Try fixing what REALLY makes you rock and pull hair and see how badly you want that surgery after that's taken care of.

Return to “Social Concerns”