Chemtrails over Penticton Today

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
my10cents

Chemtrails over Penticton Today

Post by my10cents »

Did anyone look up in the sky over Penticton today between 9am and 11am? Did you notice all the jets crisscrossing and leaving plumes of "chemtrails" - do most people know what this is all about? Look it up - these are NOT passenger planes.

http://www.osoyoostimes.com/the-truth-a ... ent-131354

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA

I have only been aware of this after seeing similar patterns overhead a few weeks back during a walk outside again, in Penticton.

There's so much going on in the world and I'm sure most of us have seen this, but haven't paid much attention. What I'd like to know is does anyone else out there notice this and what do you think about it? And if it's what research says it is - are we powerless as to what is going on? I'm not crazy about the word "aluminum" being a big part of the verbiage in the research.
Gerald Belisle

Re: Chemtrails over Penticton Today

Post by Gerald Belisle »

knoet2007

Post by knoet2007 »

Thank you!
I was an airline pilot for 30 years and never knew. My health at risk every time I flew through one of these. Luckily it wasn't there before the late 90's according to the article. Just my luck.
'THEY' lied to me. High school, puppy pilot school, other pilot schools, university....
Some investigation shows it got worse over Montreal in 2008 and even worse over Canada from October 19, 2015.
Finally I understand why I loose my keys all the time and misplace my wallet and more things, but I forgot what they were.
Now all I want to do all day is look up and play tic tac toe. Sad. My mind has gone. No wonder I turn to yahoo for answers and read castanet. O dear O dear O dear
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

tin hat.jpg
There is no cure but you must protect yourself. A hat is not enough, you must completely cover your head for full protection!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
kodadog

Post by kodadog »

knoet2007 wrote:Thank you!
I was an airline pilot for 30 years and never knew. My health at risk every time I flew through one of these. Luckily it wasn't there before the late 90's according to the article. Just my luck.
'THEY' lied to me. High school, puppy pilot school, other pilot schools, university....
Some investigation shows it got worse over Montreal in 2008 and even worse over Canada from October 19, 2015.
Finally I understand why I loose my keys all the time and misplace my wallet and more things, but I forgot what they were.
Now all I want to do all day is look up and play tic tac toe. Sad. My mind has gone. No wonder I turn to yahoo for answers and read castanet. O dear O dear O dear

Really? "They" lied" to you? You "Loose" your keys all the time, etc....LOL!! ( You meant "lose" right)? The "Chemtrail" conspiracy nut-jobs want you to believe we're being poisoned...? Let me assure you, we're not. Can you say condensation at 30,000 feet? Sometimes forgetfulness is a normal process of getting older (it happens to the best of us), nothing more, and certainly not "chemtrails".
ikelmay

Post by ikelmay »

Oh dear - satire and humour is a bit lost on you isn't it?
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

knoet2007 wrote:Thank you!

Sounds like dementia to me, loss of memory, difficulty with abstract thinking and faulty reasoning. You might want to make an appointment with your doctor.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

my10cents wrote:Did you notice all the jets crisscrossing and leaving plumes of "chemtrails"

That's what aircraft do when they transport passengers from point A to point B - they criss cross the skies. Some east to west, some west to east, some north to south, some south to north, some southeast to northwest, some northeast to southwest. Given the atmospheric conditions (temperature, relative humidity, etc) they leave contrails - sometimes none, sometimes short, sometimes lingering.
my10cents wrote:do most people know what this is all about?

Yes, most of us do know what its all about - and we don't buy into such a childish and ignorant of this "conspiracy".
my10cents wrote:Look it up - these are NOT passenger planes.

Proof please. Take a picture and show us that these are not passengers planes.

FYI - these are prime examples of what is not proof ...
my10cents wrote:http://www.osoyoostimes.com/the-truth-about-chemtrails-from-airplanes-is-truly-shocking-says-penticton-woman/#comment-131354

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA

my10cents wrote:I have only been aware of this after seeing similar patterns overhead a few weeks back during a walk outside again, in Penticton.

You should leave the facts to those who have been observing aircraft for decades thank you very much.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

knoet2007 wrote:I was an airline pilot for 30 years

Did any of these aircraft show up on your TCAS?

Also, please explain how contrails are formed - why sometimes we don't see any, why sometimes we see short ones, why sometimes we see long ones, etc. And please do feel free to be as accurate and detailed as you would in the cockpit or even ground school, I'm a pilot myself so I'll understand :)
skydawg
Lord of the Board

Post by skydawg »

Really? I thought these idiots left the forums
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

skydawg wrote:Really? I thought these idiots left the forums

Springtime is here - mother is making them leave the basement so she can attempt to clean it out a bit.
skydawg
Lord of the Board

Post by skydawg »

Hard to believe people still fall for this chemtrail crap
my10cents

Post by my10cents »

:D LOL! It worked!!!!! - The mice ventured out of the hole- I now get an A+ for my chemtrail conspiracy post! thanks everyone - you've made my day!
:D :D :D :D :D :D
skydawg
Lord of the Board

Post by skydawg »

Pretty exciting life if thats what makes your day
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

my10cents wrote::D LOL! It worked!!!!! - The mice ventured out of the hole- I now get an A+ for my chemtrail conspiracy post! thanks everyone - you've made my day!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”