Chemtrails over Penticton Today

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
knoet2007

Re: Chemtrails over Penticton Today

Post by knoet2007 »

Dizzy1 wrote:Did any of these aircraft show up on your TCAS?

Also, please explain how contrails are formed - why sometimes we don't see any, why sometimes we see short ones, why sometimes we see long ones, etc. And please do feel free to be as accurate and detailed as you would in the cockpit or even ground school, I'm a pilot myself so I'll understand :)

No worries, look it up. Way back when it was taught to me it was they are formed in temps of -53C or below. Short or long has to do with temperatures close to that :)
And con trails don't show on TCAS ;) Minimum separation was always adhered to, but then you could still fly through a 'long' one or a descending one.....no wonder my mind is almost gone!!!!
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

knoet2007 wrote:No worries, look it up. Way back when it was taught to me it was they are formed in temps of -53C or below. Short or long has to do with temperatures close to that :)

Come on, don't hold back. This is basic meteorology, something you would have learned in "puppy pilot school" - seeing you flew for the airlines, you would have had an even more advanced level of studies through your CPL, IFR and ATPL.
knoet2007 wrote:And con trails don't show on TCAS ;)

Re-read my question and try again ...
Dizzy1 wrote:Did any of these aircraft show up on your TCAS?

knoet2007 wrote:Minimum separation was always adhered to, but then you could still fly through a 'long' one or a descending one.....no wonder my mind is almost gone!!!!

What was your VSM?
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
knoet2007

Post by knoet2007 »

Dizzy1 wrote:What was your VSM?

It wasn't just mine ;) nor is it a term that is commonly used. rvsm is though.
But this is getting off topic which is easy to do due to our chem trail fried brains.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

knoet2007 wrote:It wasn't just mine ;) nor is it a term that is commonly used. rvsm is though.

Giving your information, you would have been flying before RVSM was implemented. So, what was your VSM and I'll ask again, did any of these aircraft show up on your TCAS?
knoet2007 wrote:But this is getting off topic which is easy to do due to our chem trail fried brains.

How is this off topic? You make a claim and I'm questioning it. But I do see you are quite adept at deflection as the other CTers are.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

Dizzy, he was being sarcastic in his first post in the thread. Unless I'm reading it totally wrong, he believes in chemtrails as much as you do.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Gilchy wrote:Dizzy, he was being sarcastic in his first post in the thread. Unless I'm reading it totally wrong, he believes in chemtrails as much as you do.

Now, how the heck am I supposed to know that?

They're still valid questions - regardless if he believes in them or not.
knoet2007

Post by knoet2007 »

I'm surprised the dates haven't come up yet because 'HE' is part of 'THEM'
I guess the chem trails must have given me a warped and difficult to understand sense of humour.
Oh and Dizzy I've only had 1 tcas RA in real life. plenty of TA's mostly from a/c climbing to 1000' below us or even when descending to 1000' above. ATC will usually inform you before.
Practised the RA's at least twice a year in the sim though.
Send me a PM when you go flying :) would love to join. My medical is expired and I have no intention of renewing.

Now I have to confess ..............the home made wines could have something to do with my fried brain also :P
And since I don't need 1000's of posts so I think I'll quit now.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

knoet2007 wrote:Now I have to confess ..............the home made wines could have something to do with my fried brain also :P
And since I don't need 1000's of posts so I think I'll quit now.

Why not? With the fried brain you will fit right in with the rest of us.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

knoet2007 wrote:Oh and Dizzy I've only had 1 tcas RA in real life. plenty of TA's mostly from a/c climbing to 1000' below us or even when descending to 1000' above. ATC will usually inform you before.

I get that - thanks. Reason why I was asking is most of the CTers on here claim that these "aircraft" never show up on "radar" - which of course, if you're getting a TA from ATC, they most clearly are.
knoet2007 wrote:Send me a PM when you go flying :) would love to join. My medical is expired and I have no intention of renewing.

Will do - won't be anytime soon - between work right now and another business project I'm working on, I'll probably have a total of 2 weeks in the OK for the rest of the year. Will PM you if something comes up :130:
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

my10cents wrote:Did anyone look up in the sky over Penticton today between 9am and 11am? Did you notice all the jets crisscrossing and leaving plumes of "chemtrails" - do most people know what this is all about? Look it up - these are NOT passenger planes.

http://www.osoyoostimes.com/the-truth-a ... ent-131354

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA

I have only been aware of this after seeing similar patterns overhead a few weeks back during a walk outside again, in Penticton.

There's so much going on in the world and I'm sure most of us have seen this, but haven't paid much attention. What I'd like to know is does anyone else out there notice this and what do you think about it? And if it's what research says it is - are we powerless as to what is going on? I'm not crazy about the word "aluminum" being a big part of the verbiage in the research.

Contrails are formed when hot exhaust gases mix with rarefied cool air. In a process similar to cloud formation, the water present in the exhaust freezes quickly, forming a white haze which is essentially – and merely – an elongated cloud. Since this process generally completes several hundred feet behind the aircraft, passengers on commercial airliners typically do not see contrails forming, giving weight to the claim that “chemtrails” only come from special military aircraft. Commercial planes also, of course, don’t have windows that face the rear. This feature of contrails can often be seen in photos of purported chemtrails. However, the fact that there is a gap between the aircraft and the formation of the contrail is completely inconsistent with the idea that the planes are pumping out particulate matter and chemicals into the air as one would expect to see the trail form immediately behind the aircraft.[1]
Note that contrails are different than the grayish “vapor trails” sometimes seen when flying low with flaps extended. These are formed of liquid water from compression of moist air under the wing.
On days when cirrus cloud formation is occurring, there is more moisture in the upper atmosphere, and consequently, contrails may linger longer before evaporating. Since cirrus clouds often precede a general overcast or haze, the casual observer could easily assume that the contrails have caused the overcast, or become the overcast.
Contrails have been photographed for many decades, and there are many WWII photographs available on the internet showing aircraft, such as B-17 bombers, with contrails.
What is most impressive about today’s social media is that people can create fear in the uneducated and develop economic benefit from doing so. What is more likely: Is there a conspiracy to poison the atmosphere, or, Is someone trying to make a dollar selling stories? The propensity of the human brain to develop mystical explanations for observable phenomenon that is not immediately understandable is left over from an evolutionary time when it made sense to do so.
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
goldpot501

Post by goldpot501 »

Greetings Cap
I il take Your word over the idiot debunker on this forum any day
Yes I flew my self to in the past, but merely as a glider pilot.

Sorry to hear youre perm grounded now, but its refreshing to know that you still can tell a rare contrail from the filthy chemical dumping we in Boundry Country are experiencing daily.Yes some aircrafts are disquised airline, like the Emerates one. Other are military aircrafts, lots of Cclass. Lately there have been low passes what sounds like at 3000 ft altitude at early morning hours too.
To the denying well paid idiot-s on the forum, you are getting your big and final bonus soon.... Some are leaving like rats abandoning the ship thats is about to sink. Names are poping up lattely and dully marked.
I recall a gentleman from Joe Rich area, he spend lots of time bringing the truth to people about the air attacs on Okanagan populace. Thank You Joe where ever You are! To those idiots the Haarp is a musical instrument, and Barrium is only attainable at the hospital :smt045 .
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

goldpot501 wrote:To the denying well paid idiot-s on the forum, you are getting your big and final bonus soon.... Some are leaving like rats abandoning the ship thats is about to sink. Names are poping up lattely and dully marked.

I recall a gentleman from Joe Rich area, he spend lots of time bringing the truth to people about the air attacs on Okanagan populace. Thank You Joe where ever You are! To those idiots the Haarp is a musical instrument, and Barrium is only attainable at the hospital :smt045 .

Their disguised as airliners now? LOL! You don't think that airlines would be pretty quick to catch on that their brand is being used for some "sinister" plot? *bleep*! LOL!

Come on, Chemtrails are sooooooooo 2014! :1422:
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Some planes are spraying poisonous chemicals. Don’t believe me? Here is a link to a pic and the plane is close enough to see the spray and sprayers with the naked eye……it’s undeniable.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s18/ ... ork-01.jpg

:smt045
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

goldpot501

Post by goldpot501 »

Hey debunker trash!

I ve got pictures to prove and all taken with 1200 (600mmx2) lens. I ve been photographer for long time and and idiots like that are almost not worth responding too! It is friday may 13 , 2:55PM and we are being sprayed on like rabitts in Kootenays where I am at this moment. You and your ILK wont tell me this are so called contrails!!!!!!!
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

goldpot501 wrote: It is friday may 13 , 2:55PM and we are being sprayed on like rabitts in Kootenays where I am at this moment.

Yeah, we're not talking about second hand smoke from the ol' wacky tobacky there bud ;)

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”