Do vaccinations or inoculations trigger autism?

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.

Re: Do vaccinations or inoculations trigger autism?

Postby kgcayenne » Apr 26th, 2016, 12:52 pm

Healthyskeptic wrote:Many years ago I was in Morroco and I noticed many old people who had deformed arms, legs, etc.
In Japan, same thing. I never saw younger people with these deformities.
I finally had an ah- ha moment of what it was when I recalled as a kid I saw my best friend's mom's new boyfriend. He had a limp. And we certainly noticed that that leg was shorter. We indelicately asked him "hey, mister, what's wrong with your leg?" He raised his pant leg and showed his withered leg from polio.

My generation never say this, my son's generation never say this, but the anti- vaxxers make it more and more likely to return.

Scadam wrote:I'm interested to see how this unfolds. Will the children of these fools who do not listen to medical professionals be held legally liable for the avoidable risks they expose their children to? If a child becomes crippled because the parent doesn't "believe" in seatbelts, the parent is criminally liable. If a child becomes crippled because the parent doesn't "believe" in polio vaccine, they should be equally liable. In either case, their children certainly won't be thanking them, assuming they survive. We're seeing cases already of parents going to jail for failing to provide appropriate medical care; I wonder if and when that will be expanded to include appropriate preventative medical care.

That's a reasonable demand if, AND ONLY IF, every case of vaccine-induced encephalopathy is finally acknowledged and treated accordingly complete with systems in place to detect and treat all future cases.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
kgcayenne
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 3314 posts

Postby caffeine » May 6th, 2016, 12:29 pm

Actually, I think that every case of Encephalopathy that occurs shortly after vaccination should be investigated further to determine the cause or at the very least rule out potential known causes. Part of the story that is missing here, is that many cases of encephalopathy that are alleged to have been induced by vaccination actually originate from another cause. Most commonly a genetic syndrome, which if tested for can reveal the genetic mutations that are the culprit. There are several genetic related causes of encephalopathy that present in childhood, and may first present around the time of vaccination. This issue is important enough that kids who have a first presentation of neurological issues/ encephalopathy around the time of vaccinations should have genetic testing, as there are numerous examples of people with "vaccine induced" problems later being re-diagnosed as having one of several possible genetic disorders. Correlation is not causation, and stopping at simply saying "this is vaccine induced," does not do this important public health issue justice.

gardengirl likes this post.
caffeine
Übergod

Liked in: 24 posts

Postby kgcayenne » Apr 5th, 2017, 12:15 pm

https://walkinginquicksand.com/2017/03/ ... accept-it/

An excerpt:
The truth that autism is medical has yet to make its way into the consciousness of most people, so if one wishes to retain their status as a good parent, complaining about autism is strictly forbidden.

What makes autism so different from other medical afflictions is not only the failure of it to be properly labeled as a medical condition, but the fact that, even within the autism community, the acceptance dogma is so thick and so oppressive that few honest conversations take place, even with other autism parents.

Somehow, it dawns on almost no one that perhaps autism has a medical basis, even as one third of our children experience seizures, a blatant sign of a medical problem. With this truth ignored and swept under the rug, the reality of what it is like to have autism and to parent a child with autism is airbrushed and transformed into a positive fantasy that suits just about everyone but those lacking validation and support.

For seven years, I have been parenting a child with autoimmune encephalitis, under the pseudonym autism. AE is considered life-threatening, killing 6% of those afflicted. For seven years, we’ve dealt with days consumed with endless crying, for months at a time. With intense emotional and psychological pain that no human could fix because this was “just autism.” With intrusive repetitive thoughts that controlled every waking moment, making us prisoners in our own home and my son a prisoner in his own brain. With crushing anxiety that prevented anyone from coming to our house, and anyone from leaving. With diarrhea. Followed by constipation. With food allergies. With insomnia. With refusal to eat. With an immunodeficiency. With month after month of traumatizing IVs to treat it. With five straight years where nobody slept through the night. With rages. With holes in the drywall and rooms torn apart over transgressions as small as grandma purchasing a blue pool noodle instead of green.

With tears. With so many tears.

For seven years, we’ve been drowning....
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
kgcayenne
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 3314 posts

Postby Fancy » Apr 5th, 2017, 12:52 pm

Is it possible that autism starts even earlier? Research tells us “yes.”

In most medical conditions, the underlying processes are triggered before their signs and symptoms become obvious.

https://www.autismspeaks.org/blog/2013/ ... elop-later
The more studies done, the better chance of identifying causes.
Fancy
The Pilgrim

Liked in: 4489 posts

Previous

Return to Health