Chemtrails over Penticton Today

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
goldpot501

Re: Chemtrails over Penticton Today

Post by goldpot501 »

The other name for kemtrai denier is actualy (second degree murderers) since they contribute to deception which causes our hospitals to fill the waiting room with people and children with *Respiratory problems* *bleep*!
You prove to me that the chemical dumpings are *safe* You prove that Barrium is fine to breath. You prove that that there is no UN Agenda 21/ and now 30!

You go ahead and prove that all the people who watch the chemical attacs are really seing nothing! You breath in deeply, *bleep* because there is no loss when you go to hell. You are *irreplaceable* and its good so. YOU have done enough damage tp humanity as it is!
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

goldpot501 wrote:The other name for kemtrai denier is actualy (second degree murderers)

Actually, the correct vernacular for a "kemtrai denier" is "intelligent and educated individual" :smt045

As for the rest of your post ...

But enough fun, back to my question ...

Dizzy1 wrote:You don't think that airlines would be pretty quick to catch on that their brand is being used for some "sinister" plot?

Well? What say you?
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

If there really was some giant plot to control the worlds population, it's apparently not working very well.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Why bother spraying the Kootenays? Nowhere near enough people live there to make it worthwhile.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

goatboy wrote:Why bother spraying the Kootenays? Nowhere near enough people live there to make it worthwhile.

They are trying to control all the pot being produced there. The populace has determined the plot and is burning the product (in small quantities) so they can't get their hands on it.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

Can someone explain how these articles relate to contrails?
Seems to me there is a lot more going on to open eyes that condensation.
I love to learn, so someone please do school me on how those who believe we are seeing chemtrails is so absolutely absurd to consider.
It looks to me like the same dumbed-down minds that are being discussed in articles related to these chemtrails are the ones telling us they aren't real and that we're messed in the bean for thinking that they are.

School meeeee.

Alberta's cloud-seeding pilots see 2nd busiest year in 20 years
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/alberta-s-cloud-seeding-pilots-see-2nd-busiest-year-in-20-years-1.2744786

Fire And Ice: Suppressing hailstorms in Alberta
https://www.wingsmagazine.com/operations/fire-and-ice-suppressing-hailstorms-in-alberta-1555

Does this company use condensation to manipulate weather?
I think not, but again please do school me if these are indeed just condensation trails at 30,000 feet.

Alberta Hail Suppression Project
http://www.weathermodification.com/projects.php?id=6

I think those that question authority are vital to our future existence.
Those who protect the government and the bodies they hire to do the dirty, contribute nothing to our longevity, and everything to the lies we've been told for far too long.

I bet they still think a grey bearded guy in white robes rules the universe he made in 7 days.

What can ya do folks, except be thankful there are all types on this planet. The mindless wanderers give the rest of us something to measure ourselves against, and to reflect upon just how much better off we are with our eyes wide open. If we didn't have that measure, we'd have no means of knowing just how advanced we are.

Thanks to the mindless wanderers, the world over.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Cloud seeding and what is believed to be "chemtrails" are two completely different things.

Cloud seeding is the injection of various compounds into clouds to reduce the damage of hail or rain associated with the precipitation associated with the cloud. Its a very common and know practice thats been around for a long time that requires aircraft to fly into small isolated areas at low altitudes.

What people claim to be "chemtrails" are contrails from aircraft at higher altitudes (typically cruising altitudes of jet aircraft) that sometimes linger due to the atmospheric conditions and winds aloft. The higher the relative humidity (RH) and appropriate ambient air temperature, the atmosphere can no longer absorb moisture introduced into the atmosphere thus forming contrails.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

Graham Adder wrote:Seems to me there is a lot more going on to open eyes that condensation.
I love to learn, so someone please do school me on how those who believe we are seeing chemtrails is so absolutely absurd to consider.

Dizzy1 wrote:Cloud seeding and what is believed to be "chemtrails" are two completely different things.

Cloud seeding is the injection of various compounds into clouds to reduce the damage of hail or rain associated with the precipitation associated with the cloud. Its a very common and know practice thats been around for a long time that requires aircraft to fly into small isolated areas at low altitudes.

What people claim to be "chemtrails" are contrails from aircraft at higher altitudes (typically cruising altitudes of jet aircraft) that sometimes linger due to the atmospheric conditions and winds aloft. The higher the relative humidity (RH) and appropriate ambient air temperature, the atmosphere can no longer absorb moisture introduced into the atmosphere thus forming contrails.

Thanks for the science lesson. I think I'm in the wrong classroom though. I'm looking for a different answer to a different question.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Graham Adder wrote:

Thanks for the science lesson. I think I'm in the wrong classroom though. I'm looking for a different answer to a different question.

The Chemtrail conspiracy is absurd because apart from the scientific evidence that Dizzy provided if you apply some critical thinking to what the conspiracists are suggesting you can easily see why it's absurd.

1: Given that these types of "formations" are seen almost anywhere around the gloss thatbthe ribs air travel, how many secret aircraft would be needed to accomplish this? How much chemicals would be needed? How much could one plane carry and how long would it be able to spray? Given these questions alone, secret spraying aircraft that cover the world (including the sparkly populated Kootenays) is just not feasible.

2: What is the end game for those that are spraying? Could their goal be achieved by a lot simpler method, say adding these chemicals to our drinking water?

3: Given that as soon as more than 2 people know a secret it becomes extmely hard to keep it, an operation the size of the one claimed by chemtrailers is just not likely.

4: Why not just spray at night when no one could see what you were doing?

These and plenty of other reasonable questions make the likely hood of chemtrails being real absurd.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Graham Adder wrote:Seems to me there is a lot more going on to open eyes that condensation.

My reply was as per request to the rest of your post ...

Graham Adder wrote:Can someone explain how these articles relate to contrails?

Alberta's cloud-seeding pilots see 2nd busiest year in 20 years
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/alberta-s-cloud-seeding-pilots-see-2nd-busiest-year-in-20-years-1.2744786

Fire And Ice: Suppressing hailstorms in Alberta
https://www.wingsmagazine.com/operations/fire-and-ice-suppressing-hailstorms-in-alberta-1555

Does this company use condensation to manipulate weather?
I think not, but again please do school me if these are indeed just condensation trails at 30,000 feet.

Alberta Hail Suppression Project
http://www.weathermodification.com/projects.php?id=6

You wanted to know how those articles related to contrails, I answered, there is no relation.
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

Dizzy1 wrote:My reply was as per request to the rest of your post ...
You wanted to know how those articles related to contrails, I answered, there is no relation.

That was my point.
They aren't contrails.
They aren't condensation.
They're chemicals.
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

goatboy wrote:The Chemtrail conspiracy is absurd because apart from the scientific evidence that Dizzy provided if you apply some critical thinking to what the conspiracists are suggesting you can easily see why it's absurd.

1: Given that these types of "formations" are seen almost anywhere around the gloss thatbthe ribs air travel, how many secret aircraft would be needed to accomplish this? How much chemicals would be needed? How much could one plane carry and how long would it be able to spray? Given these questions alone, secret spraying aircraft that cover the world (including the sparkly populated Kootenays) is just not feasible.

Before I will speak on feasibility, I'll await the answers the questions you raise through your critical thought.

2: What is the end game for those that are spraying? Could their goal be achieved by a lot simpler method, say adding these chemicals to our drinking water?

The end game? There are many and varied theories on why they would be spraying. You can do your own wee bit of poking into that to find more answers than you care to explore I'm sure. Is this another example of your critical thinking?

3: Given that as soon as more than 2 people know a secret it becomes extmely hard to keep it, an operation the size of the one claimed by chemtrailers is just not likely.

Given that MANY classified operations are known by MANY people involved and kept "secret" for decades and often centuries, I'm going to call FAIL on your critical thinking. I think your program needs re-calibrating.

Perhaps atmospheric conditions that differ from day to night have an effect on the outcome.
Perhaps solar radiation has an effect on the outcome.
Perhaps they do this day and night.
I don't know these answers any more than you do. That's why I have questions.

These and plenty of other reasonable questions make the likely hood of chem-trails being real absurd.

Those and many other ridiculous questions make it hard to have an intelligent dialogue from open minded views. It seems to me that when you have such little basis for your summary, to be so close minded as to call the idea of chem-trails being real absurd, is in itself quite absurd, don't you think?
I'll save my final decision for when all of the questions have been answered. So far they have not. Not by a long shot.

atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

Graham Adder wrote: ***

In the real world, when speaking to people that are not in your immediate family do you find that there are a lot of blank stares every time you start speaking about these conspiracy theories, or do they flock to you and like sponges soak up the detailed inspiring messages of how to save the world that you portray?
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

Graham Adder & goldpot501

You actually believe that Chemtrails and Illuminati exist?
:200: :200:

I agree with Gilchy:

Gilchy wrote:If there really was some giant plot to control the worlds population, it's apparently not working very well.

IMO - Sounds like you have been partaking of too many chemicals over the years. :skippingsheep:
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Graham Adder wrote:The end game? There are many and varied theories on why they would be spraying. You can do your own wee bit of poking into that to find more answers than you care to explore I'm sure. Is this another example of your critical thinking?

I've done some poking around and have not found a reasonable explanation of what their end game is. What do you believe is the least absurd that would justify this suppose chemical spraying.

3:

Given that MANY classified operations are known by MANY people involved and kept "secret" for decades and often centuries, I'm going to call FAIL on your critical thinking. I think your program needs re-calibrating.

For this conspiracy to be true it would involve thousands of people, across multiple countries. The likelihood of an operation of this scale and geographical scope being kept secret is very slim

Perhaps atmospheric conditions that differ from day to night have an effect on the outcome.
Perhaps solar radiation has an effect on the outcome.
Perhaps they do this day and night.
I don't know these answers any more than you do. That's why I have questions.

Plausible points

These and plenty of other reasonable questions make the likely hood of chem-trails being real absurd.

Those and many other ridiculous questions make it hard to have an intelligent dialogue from open minded views. It seems to me that when you have such little basis for your summary, to be so close minded as to call the idea of chem-trails being real absurd, is in itself quite absurd, don't you think?
I'll save my final decision for when all of the questions have been answered. So far they have not. Not by a long shot.

Given that I do find the idea of a secret cabal systematically trying to poison the worlds population with a huge fleet of secret aircraft spraying chemicals in plain view of the world populace not only absurd but laughable I really don't consider myself closed minded but rather have chosen to not waste my time on pondering the tiny, tiny, tiny chance that it may be true. I suppose my neighbor could be an alien (there's no real proof that they are not) but I also don't consider that a realistic observation and so also consider that absurd. If that makes me closed minded, so be it.

Why don't you post some of the questions you would like an opinion on to help you make up your mind as I don't really know what you need answers to.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”