False Flag

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: False Flag

Post by maryjane48 »

looking4one wrote:The same can be said about CT websites. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

not even close . a ct website has nothing to gain . while the ones being exposed have everything to lose
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 30th, 2016, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

maryjane48 wrote:not even close . a ct website has nothing to gain . while the ones being exposed have everything to lose

Absolutely wrong. Know what a CT website has to lose? The discovery that if something's not a conspiracy, then they lose the traffic regarding that event.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol compared to elected officials ,public servants ,bankers ,industrealists losing money ,power and their lives. sounds even :130:
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

maryjane48 wrote:lol compared to elected officials ,public servants ,bankers ,industrealists losing money ,power and their lives. sounds even :130:

That's right, you think the "MSM" is in bed with.... apparently everyone except us.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

its way past in bed lol look who.owns the media companies . it isnt a homeless guy .

just ask yourself ,if a group of people wanted to.manipulate the rest of us to a nefarius direction ,how would they do it ? answer that and it will all be clear how it can happen and even if your aware what are you going to do ? phone the police ?
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

maryjane48 wrote:its way past in bed lol look who.owns the media companies . it isnt a homeless guy .

just ask yourself ,if a group of people wanted to.manipulate the rest of us to a nefarius direction ,how would they do it ? answer that and it will all be clear how it can happen and even if your aware what are you going to do ? phone the police ?

I keep hearing about this so called manipulation of the population. Exactly what are these false flags trying to achieve? Gun control? Because if it's that;
1: It is apparently not working
2: It woudl be far, far easier to pay off a bunch of politicians with large sums of money to achieve a political agenda.......oh wait, that's already happening.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

well there you go thats is one form of control
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

maryjane48 wrote:its way past in bed lol look who.owns the media companies . it isnt a homeless guy .

So let's take that hypothetical and apply it to your CT "alternative media" websites. It still applies.

Considering the popular media avenues cover stories in ways that conflict with other popular media sources, it doesn't appear very likely that anyone is deceiving the populace intentionally through the media.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

FBI Transcript Shows Nobody Died in Orlando Shooting Until SWAT Teams Entered the Building: Judge Napolitano
By Tim Brown
http://www.globalresearch.ca/fbi-transc ... no/5533563
Global Research, June 30, 2016
Freedom Outpost 28 June 2016

What should have been front page news everywhere, somehow got buried amid the official narrative we were given about the Orlando shooting.

Judge Andrew Napolitano told FOX News that an FBI transcript indicated that no one died until 05:13am Sunday morning when the police SWAT teams entered the building.

“Here’s what is news in the summary – nobody died until 05:13 in the morning, when the SWAT team entered. Prior to that no one had been killed. The 53 that were injured, and the 49 that were murdered all met their fates at the time of, and during, the police entry into the building,” Judge Napolitano said.

FBI's 'Investigative Update Regarding Pulse Nightclub Shooting' - https://www.fbi.gov/tampa/press-release ... b-shooting

continued...
http://www.globalresearch.ca/fbi-transc ... no/5533563

Did the SWAT team shoot Orlando hostages? - Judge Napolitano: “Nobody died until 05:13 in the morning”
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... tages.html

911 transcripts released

Did the SWAT team shoot Orlando hostages?

That was my immediate question when I first heard the story.

I became even more curious when I heard the audio of the final shoot out.

What happens when steroid-pumped cowboys enter a nightclub with guns blazing to "save" hostages?

It's called "friendly fire."

The bombshell: “Nobody died until 05:13 in the morning”

So let's see where the story is now:

1. The reported shooter was gay
2. He had no known links to any Middle East terror groups
3. He had been approached by the FBI earlier who apparently had tried to recruit him
4. He took time to put down his "assault weapon" and post to Facebook and make phone calls
5. Nobody died until the SWAT team entered the night club guns blazing at 5:13 AM in the morning

All I can say is: Wow. This is a whole lot different from the original story.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

I was trying to find in the transcript where the FBI said nobody died until 5:13am? Could you point it out to me?
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

goatboy wrote:I was trying to find in the transcript where the FBI said nobody died until 5:13am? Could you point it out to me?

It's in the above post...here it is again - FBI's 'Investigative Update Regarding Pulse Nightclub Shooting' https://www.fbi.gov/tampa/press-release ... b-shooting

Judge Napolitano's concerns are that the FBI's summary report contradicts the official narrative given to the event. He's not saying nobody was injured or killed prior to 5:13am...he's simply analyzing the report and letting us know what's stated therein. I'm sure you would agree he's more than qualified to give comment on the matter.

Here's a video with more of his thoughts (3:00mins)...

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

peaceseeker wrote: He's not saying nobody was injured or killed prior to 5:13am...he's simply analyzing the report and letting us know what's stated therein. I'm sure you would agree he's more than qualified to give comment on the matter.

Oh no, that is exactly what he said, nobody died until 5:13 in the morning. From your post:

Here’s what is news in the summary – nobody died until 05:13 in the morning, when the SWAT team entered. Prior to that no one had been killed. The 53 that were injured, and the 49 that were murdered all met their fates at the time of, and during, the police entry into the building,” Judge Napolitano said

So I was just wondering where it said that in the FBI transcript?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

goatboy wrote:I was trying to find in the transcript where the FBI said nobody died until 5:13am? Could you point it out to me?

5:14 a.m.: OPD radio communication stated that shots were fired.
5:15 a.m.: OPD radio communication stated that OPD engaged the suspect and the suspect was reported down.
Based on OPD radio communications, there were no reports of shots being fired inside Pulse between the initial exchange of gunfire between responding officers and shooter, and the time of the final breach. During this time, the shooter communicated with an OPD 911 operator and an OPD crisis negotiator, and OPD radio communications reported that victims were being rescued.

before this there is no reports of shots fired except between the shooter and police . i must say with this info it looks possible the police could have shot some the people inside
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

maryjane48 wrote:

5:14 a.m.: OPD radio communication stated that shots were fired.
5:15 a.m.: OPD radio communication stated that OPD engaged the suspect and the suspect was reported down.
Based on OPD radio communications, there were no reports of shots being fired inside Pulse between the initial exchange of gunfire between responding officers and shooter, and the time of the final breach. During this time, the shooter communicated with an OPD 911 operator and an OPD crisis negotiator, and OPD radio communications reported that victims were being rescued.

before this there is no reports of shots fired except between the shooter and police . i must say with this info it looks possible the police could have shot some the people inside

No it doesn't. The initial police response was due to the shooter opening fire on people inside the club. This is when most of the people were killed or injured. Police then responded, exchanged gunfire with the shooter and then there was no radio communication indicating gunfire was heard. That is completely different than claiming no one was killed or injured until the police stormed the club at 5:14am.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”