RCMP ramming motorcyclist on Hwy 6

cash4souls

RCMP ramming motorcyclist on Hwy 6

Post by cash4souls »

See only thing on castanet bout hwy,6 shut down both ways for over 2hrs...and they quickly had traffic rerouted far-away from the seen??? well I seen fort end of big rcmp truck pushed-in even the big RAM bumper just squished flat,and a motor bike 10-15feet squished up against tree,n shubs ..So they quickly were getting everything set up 2 have no fault as always.Seen this before in the 90's at the coast cops were killing guys had fast bikes!!!!nothing on news yet either.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: RCMP ramming motorcyclist on Hwy 6

Post by Dizzy1 »

cash4souls wrote:See only thing on castanet bout hwy,6 shut down both ways for over 2hrs...and they quickly had traffic rerouted far-away from the seen??? well I seen fort end of big rcmp truck pushed-in even the big RAM bumper just squished flat,and a motor bike 10-15feet squished up against tree,n shubs ..So they quickly were getting everything set up 2 have no fault as always.Seen this before in the 90's at the coast cops were killing guys had fast bikes!!!!nothing on news yet either.

Did you actually witness said "ramming"?

Link to story ...

http://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/172 ... 6-reopened
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

cash4souls wrote:See only thing on castanet bout hwy,6 shut down both ways for over 2hrs...and they quickly had traffic rerouted far-away from the seen??? well I seen fort end of big rcmp truck pushed-in even the big RAM bumper just squished flat,and a motor bike 10-15feet squished up against tree,n shubs ..So they quickly were getting everything set up 2 have no fault as always.Seen this before in the 90's at the coast cops were killing guys had fast bikes!!!!nothing on news yet either.

What the :cuss: are you trying to say...
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

It was more like a motorcyclist rammed into the RCMP truck.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

#LoudPipesMatter
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

ferri wrote:Cop car, motorbike collide

http://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/172 ... ke-collide

The picture is dishonest since it was a police truck involved. Anyone else who went through after it happened would be able to confirm this.

Plus, the RCMP truck was making a U-turn, and that's what caused the accident.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

It was a RCMP suburban and the cop was 100% in the wrong.He had just finished with a roadside client and burned a Uturn right in front of the motorcyclist and his wife.This cop is in deep doo doo but hes lucky he never caused a death
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

dontrump wrote:It was a RCMP suburban and the cop was 100% in the wrong.He had just finished with a roadside client and burned a Uturn right in front of the motorcyclist and his wife.This cop is in deep doo doo but hes lucky he never caused a death

She , not he.
Am I wrong in my understanding that u-turns are illegal on provincial highways ?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

gordon_as wrote:She , not he.
Am I wrong in my understanding that u-turns are illegal on provincial highways ?

You're wrong.
- Douglas Murray
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

gordon_as wrote:
She , not he.
You're wrong.

whatever this Cop obviously did not look before Turning a U turn and therefore she is 100% at fault here
no ifs ands or buts *removed*
Last edited by ferri on Aug 17th, 2016, 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: baiting
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

dontrump wrote:whatever this Cop obviously did not look before Turning a U turn and therefore she is 100% at fault here
no ifs ands or buts *removed*

Out of curiosity, how do you know the police officer attempted to u turn and struck the motorcyclist?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
driveangry
Übergod

Post by driveangry »

FreeRights wrote:Out of curiosity, how do you know the police officer attempted to u turn and struck the motorcyclist?

It's stated in the link provided above.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

dontrump wrote:It was a RCMP suburban and the cop was 100% in the wrong.He had just finished with a roadside client and burned a Uturn right in front of the motorcyclist and his wife.This cop is in deep doo doo but hes lucky he never caused a death

I'll throw a curve at you. Who has the right away, Police displaying emergency lights or motorcycle? What is the speed one must tavel when passing a Emergency vehicle with lights on?

Lastly, what was the Officer doing at the time he/she pulled out? Why did the motorcycle operator not stop?

I don't have the answers either...Who started this post...MJ? Police Ramming, they do that at times, but jump much that suggests they intended on running into the motor bike, which do we know the facts?
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Great post for your first! Welcome to Castanet. You already blew your credibility on this one..

Return to “North Okanagan”