September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
atenbacon
Übergod

Re: September 11

Post by atenbacon »

maryjane48 wrote: messy cut and paste quote of a bunch of words..

The crap you very poorly cut and pasted from a website you didn't bother referencing

Still does not prove you saw this designer on TV a day after the attack, as you proclaimed.

So admit you were wrong or mistaken if you prefer and we can move on. I will not entertain more information until you can actually admit you were wrong. So your above post is just simply going to be ignored.
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol good cyea
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

maryjane48 wrote:lol good cyea

That's super. You have backed off with class and style. I knew you were capable of it, and to that I say well done.

So, now that we have determined your story was completely made up, I would prefer you don't go away running and would love to hear what new stuff you might have about 911?
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

atenbacon wrote:
That's super. You have backed off with class and style. I knew you were capable of it, and to that I say well done.

So, now that we have determined your story was completely made up, I would prefer you don't go away running and would love to hear what new stuff you might have about 911?

I can't respond with anything to top that but.......... :spitcoffee:
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

Having been out of this discussion for awhile, I forgot that one bit of information leads to another and another and on and on it goes.

So I will change my comment above about the B707 at approach speed or flight speed. It seems that there is a lot of back and forward on this issue, but a lot of agreement that a B707 at 600kn would not cause enough damage to the WTC to collapse it. The next statement is that the amount of fuel on board and the effect of this fuel burning was not or was considered. Some say it was part of a study and some say it wasn't.

It looks like people may have been doing a CYA, and the studies done in 1964 are not available for review. So it comes down to do you believe the effect of the jet fuel burn was the main cause of the collapse along with the crash damage or was there a conspiracy which loaded the buildings full of explosives.

Note they were correct in that the plane crashing into the building did not cause the collapse, as neither building collapsed immediately after the plane crashed into the buildings.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

real world test done on steel beems same dimensions did not produce warping to the degree to needed for floors to collapse . also in 1964 one the main designers said was good to go . it wasnt until close to 9 11 he changed his tune . infact day before . and he also said only shaped charges would work
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

maryjane48 wrote:real world test done on steel beems same dimensions did not produce warping to the degree to needed for floors to collapse . also in 1964 one the main designers said was good to go . it wasnt until close to 9 11 he changed his tune . infact day before . and he also said only shaped charges would work

Did you see the plane hit the building on TV? I did.

AGAIN where are the documents that support your suppositions?
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

maryjane48 wrote:real world test done on steel beems same dimensions did not produce warping to the degree to needed for floors to collapse . also in 1964 one the main designers said was good to go . it wasnt until close to 9 11 he changed his tune . infact day before . and he also said only shaped charges would work

guy peple know are shows not really knew. 20 1 0 green on the first was right. new person was in first and go. in fall to the march. is up on all that.
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

atenbacon wrote:

guy peple know are shows not really knew. 20 1 0 green on the first was right. new person was in first and go. in fall to the march. is up on all that.

I agree totally with you Bacon, you have taken the words right out of my mouth and put them to paper. Good job, thanks for that. :up:
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

here we have mr honest leslie robertson being caught changing his story . in 2002 he said at stanford university that there was infact molten steel . 2006 and all of a sudden he doesnt know anyone thatt saw molten metal haha .

in 1964 he said only a shaped charge could bring his towers down . on 9 /10 one day before the event ,he puts out a bulliten saying infact a planes fuel could bring his towers down . why would he say that one day before the event ?

who wants take first shot at explaining that .
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

is ante the type of guy that when confronted with questions they cant explain away turns to insults ? lmao ante your game is weak theres no force in you just farce :smt045
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:200: We aren't going to start making this personal are we? Stay on topic please! Thanks! Happy New Year!
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i agree ferri the topic isnt about me its about 9 11 . and no ante im sticking to what i saw with my own eyes compared to your opinions . realtiy vs your opinion . reality wins everytime :smt045
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

Can you prove what your eyes saw? Some people want to believe so badly that they see their beliefs, and to them their beliefs become their reality. They can't prove it to anyone else, but they still believe they saw it.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

in 2002 leslie robertson gave a lecture at stanford university that was taped by the university . watch that and take note of what he considers facts and how that all of a sudden changes .

but before that can you explain why on the day before 9 11 mr robertson felt compelled to release a statement reversing what his engineering firm said in 1964 ? :smt045

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”