Gremlins

Comments about the discussion board. Site-related comments should be addressed to the applicable department through the Contact Us form.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Gremlins

Post by oneh2obabe »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:Tried several time to like one of Rwede posts but it instead gave me this.

Invalid request!

Occasionally when you click on the like button it'll do a double-click and you'll get the invalid request message. Refresh the page and you'll find your like has been posted.

Same thing happens on the odd occasion when you want to highlight a word or sentence in colour ... you might notice
[ color=#8000BF ][ color=#8000BF ]whatever[ /color ][ /color ] without the spaces ... delete the extra [xxx] and it'll be fine.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I'm getting Sequential Error messages, driving me nuts. How am I going to keep shedding light on Trump at this rate?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Yes, I'm having trouble too. I've emailed Troy about the problem. :D
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Viewing active topics appears to have issues with gremlins
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

index.jpg
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

:1422: do I sense mocking in that meme Glacier? This is serious matter, like, come on, who's going to crown the conservatives in these threads if you can't post on them?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

Queen K wrote::1422: do I sense mocking in that meme Glacier? This is serious matter, like, come on, who's going to crown the conservatives in these threads if you can't post on them?

I think the Gremlins are just punishing those that take such pleasure in mocking "Furbabies". I could be wrong, but I could just be mistaken.
It's really frustrating when the site goes down at 4:30 AM, when I have do all my catch-up reading and replying for the early morning crowd.
Troy should be on 24hr call and #3 on everyone's speed dial, (Right after 911,Mom, and Domino's Pizza).
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:Tried several time to like one of Rwede posts but it instead gave me this.
Invalid request!

Should have asked you " Are you Crazy?" :D
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

Invalid request!

Bsuds wrote:Should have asked you " Are you Crazy?" :D

OR......Are you really sure you wanna do that?
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I'm getting "Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes." when I try to view new posts.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Fancy wrote:I'm getting "Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes." when I try to view new posts.

Really slow as well! This seems to happen every few months to Castanet
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

It's being worked on. Hang on and buy enough provisions to get you through this! :D
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

:crazy: There's not enough chocolate up here in Canada Ferri, you should know this.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

ferri wrote:It's being worked on. Hang on and buy enough provisions to get you through this! :D

It's no biggie, we just go elsewhere.
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

Bsuds wrote:
ferri wrote:It's being worked on. Hang on and buy enough provisions to get you through this! :D

It's no biggie, we just go elsewhere.

Tramp.

Return to “Feedback and Requests”