Syrian refugee charged with six counts of sexual assault

johnrae
Fledgling

Syrian refugee charged with six counts of sexual assault

Post by johnrae »

http://globalnews.ca/news/3235690/man-c ... waterpark/

This is no surprise. I was actually surprised they wrote he was a Syrian refugee . The media tries to keep that quiet. Please, please have a talk with your daughters and tell them to be very aware of their surroundings and stick together as a group. The Canada we know is going to change quickly. We will be reading articles like this more and more. If my prediction is wrong then I will be happy but I have a feeling ...........
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Syrian refugee charged with six counts of sexual assault

Post by The Green Barbarian »

why should we be different from Europe?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

The Green Barbarian wrote:why should we be different from Europe?

Because Trudeau says so!

Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Yep Canada is changing fast. Before the civil war in Syria there was never a single sexual assault on Canada. There was never a need for parents to talk to their daughters. But now 0.1% of Canada's population are Syrian refugees we need to encourage our children to stay in groups.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Exactly, I didn't grow up in the era of Clifford Olson either.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Omnitheo wrote:Yep Canada is changing fast. Before the civil war in Syria there was never a single sexual assault on Canada. .

Off Topic comment removed. Now tell us how most terrorists are actual white Christians and how "everyone" said that Obama was going to bring in Sharia Law.
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Feb 8th, 2017, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove off topic comment
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Omnitheo wrote:Yep Canada is changing fast. Before the civil war in Syria there was never a single sexual assault on Canada. There was never a need for parents to talk to their daughters. But now 0.1% of Canada's population are Syrian refugees we need to encourage our children to stay in groups.

until it's your daughter, then suddenly it will matter. This guy had six kids! What is he doing to those kids??
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

Off Topic Comment removed
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Feb 8th, 2017, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Fortunately, this is why we have laws that can be enforced.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

OFF Topic comment removed.
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Feb 8th, 2017, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic

- Buckminster Fuller
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

johnrae wrote:http://globalnews.ca/news/3235690/man-charged-after-multiple-sexual-assaults-at-west-edmonton-mall-waterpark/

This is no surprise. I was actually surprised they wrote he was a Syrian refugee . The media tries to keep that quiet. Please, please have a talk with your daughters and tell them to be very aware of their surroundings and stick together as a group. The Canada we know is going to change quickly. We will be reading articles like this more and more. If my prediction is wrong then I will be happy but I have a feeling ...........

So teach them nothing new???

Teaching young girls to be aware of their surroundings and stick together in a group because of sexual assault is literally nothing new.
hail Satan y'all
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:Yep Canada is changing fast. Before the civil war in Syria there was never a single sexual assault on Canada. There was never a need for parents to talk to their daughters. But now 0.1% of Canada's population are Syrian refugees we need to encourage our children to stay in groups.

until it's your daughter, then suddenly it will matter. This guy had six kids! What is he doing to those kids??

I had the same thought. If he can go somewhere public and assault six underage girls, then what is happening to his own?

Unless in his own culture, that is, it is taboo to harm your own. So here's a man, clearly not with the Western Culture of women and girls being able to be in a recreational setting without having to wear burkas or habjibs or long dresses in a pool, and he's thinking "Oh my Allah, I'm in touching paradise!" Seriously messed up.

I often wonder how much prepping, or education or inoculation or whatever it is called for people from Muslim countries get when they immigrate here, or come in as refugees about WESTERN CULTURE and why we live like we do, with all our own problems.

Our own problems include many things that would absolutely mortify and floor them. Sure they see it on Western tv, but when they're here?
Last edited by Queen K on Feb 8th, 2017, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

This is the last time I remove one of your off Topic comments, anymore and you'll be given a vacation from the site.
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Feb 8th, 2017, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic.

- Buckminster Fuller
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Sorry it's a real news story.

How is a real news story being discussed "hate speech"?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

whatwhat wrote:
So teach them nothing new???

Teaching young girls to be aware of their surroundings and stick together in a group because of sexual assault is literally nothing new.

West Edmonton Mall used to be a safe space. I wonder how many sexual assaults were recorded prior to this one. Just as I wonder how many assaults happened in European pools before the influx of migrants...

A man who raped a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool in Austria has had his conviction overturned after judges found he may have believed the child consented.

Police said the 20-year-old Iraqi refugee, who has not been named, assaulted his victim in a toilet cubicle at the Theresienbad swimming pool in Vienna on 2 December last year.

The child reported the rape to a lifeguard and his attacker was arrested at the scene, reportedly telling officers in initial interviews that he was experiencing a “sexual emergency” after not having sex in four months.

In June, he was jailed for a minimum of six years for rape and aggravated sexual abuse of a minor, and ordered to pay €4,700 (£3,700) compensation to the boy’s family.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 77491.html
Two asylum seekers have been arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting young girls at a swimming pool in Germany.

Police said five girls between the age of 12 and 14 were at a pool in the town of Bad Oldesloe when they were harassed.

“According to current information, the girls were touched underwater by two men of southern appearance,” a spokesperson for Ratzeburg Police said.

The girls reported the men to leisure centre managers, who identified the pair and called police.

The suspects are two asylum seekers living in Bad Oldesloe, aged 23 and 34, who are now under investigation for sexual harassment by authorities in the state of Schleswig-Holstein.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 69811.html

Less fortunate are the people of Munich, for whom the local authorities did not put in place controls. Germany’s N24 reports the case of two teenage sisters who went to the police last weekend after being assaulted in their local pool.

The unnamed girls, aged 14 and 17 were repeatedly groped, “allegedly under their bathing suits”, “and possibly raped” by a gang of “refugees” by the outdoor water-slide on Saturday. Arrested but later released by police, the three 15 year olds responsible were Syrian and Afghan asylum seekers.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01 ... fferences/

The attack is the latest in a string of sexual assaults involving migrants in the country.

Police arrested a 26-year-old man from Iraq on suspicion of sexually assaulting two 17-year-old girls at a pool in Untertürkheim, Stuttgart.

The man is said to have sexually harassed several girls, including two 17-year-olds. A lifeguard had watched the suspects approaching several girls, including the two 17-year-olds in the whirlpool.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/704 ... ool-attack

Return to “Canada”