10 Reasons Flu Shots More Dangerous Than Flu

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Flu shot herd immunity: a big scam

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You've already created a thread for MMR
viewtopic.php?f=95&t=71325&p=2145138#p2145138
Thinktank wrote:Hey look at this - it's right on topic.

Not when there's a thread on it already.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Back to topic:
Some people in the community rely on herd immunity to protect them. These groups are particularly vulnerable to disease, but often cannot safely receive vaccines:
People without a fully-working immune system, including those without a working spleen
People on chemotherapy treatment whose immune system is weakened
People with HIV
Newborn babies who are too young to be vaccinated
Elderly people
Many of those who are very ill in hospital

http://vk.ovg.ox.ac.uk/herd-immunity
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

ThinkTank and the truth, just one question... if the world did follow your advice on vaccinations, what's your preference for the resulting millions of dead babies, burial or cremation?

You're the ones pushing for their deaths, so I assume you have a plan.
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

When my children were vaccinated (in the late 70's, early 80's) the Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccines in BC were all separate. And when we left BC to move to Ontario, my daughter had received all 3, but my son was missing the Rubella one. By law in Ontario they could prevent you from attending school if you hadn't had all 3, so the Public Health people wanted me to arrange for my son to have the MMR. I had a problem with this, because I was concerned about potential problems with "over vaccinating" my son, so I asked if he could have just the Rubella.

At first I was told that wasn't possible, because the single vaccine wasn't available in Ontario. But when I went to see my family doctor and asked him, he said that was nonsense because they could order some from out of province. Which he did. I think it took 6 weeks, and my doctor had to administer it (as opposed to the Public Health nurse) but the problem was solved.

The point I'm trying to make is that if the Public Health folks stopped trying to ram their point of view down everyone's throats, and simply found ways to accommodate peoples concerns, a lot of the vaccination controversy would disappear.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

#1 - there is no such thing as herd immunity. The hockey players all had their shots - still got the disease.

it looks like the "best" way to avoid getting any type of disease is to stay away from people as much as possible.
if you need to be around people all the time, like the hockey players, get your vaccines of all types. It might not help. Vaccines are not always helpful.

But "herd immunity" is a complete total scam.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Thinktank wrote:
Do you even know what blatantly means?

As of Dec. 31, almost 900 Canadians had been hospitalized due to influenza and 20 had died, according to PHAC, quoting figures reported by the provinces and territories. Those aged 65 and older accounted for two-thirds of hospitalizations and 80 per cent of the deaths, the vast majority related to H3N2 infections.

So four people younger than 65 died in Canada from the flu, and "flu herd immunity" tards
want 30 million Canadians to jab themselves with a dirt cheap $2.00 caveman technology - to protect the herd? Jonrox wants to save four lives by vaccinating 30 million?

Come on people. Learn math. Go online and teach yourself arithmetic. If our government wanted to save lives long term,
we'd give $200 "nutrition subsidy" per child per month to every poor family in Canada, and that investment would save $millions long term in health care costs and save thousands of lives. But that won't ever happen. Jonrox wants to immunize the herd.

Thumbing through this thread for entertainment and noticed the comment about doing math and had laugh and comment.

In your quest to prove your point you've inadvertently proved the other side.

Sure, four died as of Dec,31.... as in up until and now it's just about March. What's glaring to me is two fold - the callous disregard for old folks who clearly are very much at risk and that there were 900 hospitalizations. Hospitalization means one is at risk of death without immediate medical intervention. I wonder how many wouldn't have needed hospitalization with the vaccine. 50% efficacy. So the math
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote:#1 - there is no such thing as herd immunity.
Apparently that's a misconception as herd immunity seems to be working for a great number of the population. There's the majority that haven't had the disease.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The piece from 2008 does state there has been no study regarding Vitamin D and the flu shot. People do take Vitamin D during the winter months and can still get the flu.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

This video shows all the reasons why Poland didn't go for the swine flu scam. Canada fell for it.

We should never take untested vaccines. Even Poland's lawyers advised against the swine flu vaccine.
Canada spent $millions on that vaccine, and Canadians were "scared" into taking it. (scam)

Whatever happened to the swine flu anyway?

Anyone know?
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You talked about the swine flu on the following threads - you might find your answer on one of these:
Re: Does Donald Trump have dementia?
Re: Why flu shots given in churches?
Re: Definition of terrorism
Re: Vaccines interfere with God’s care -OMG!
Re: Why the Olympics is a $billion dollar SCAM
Re: 10 Reasons Why Flu Shots Are More Dangerous Than The Flu

As you know, 172 people died in 2009 from the swine flu in Poland - maybe they should have got the vaccine.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

fyi. top secret info for you,--everyone dies--
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

As you know, 172 people died in 2009 from the swine flu in Poland - maybe they should have got the vaccine.

the truth wrote:fyi. top secret info for you,--everyone dies--

In Poland from the swine flu? You are mistaken as was Thinktank when he quoted on another thread that no one died from the swine flu.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I suppose Thinktank wants this thread amalgamated with his other one - no point in having two since he's reposting from it:

viewtopic.php?f=95&t=53198&start=30

Return to “Health”