Gas Prices.

w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Gas Prices.

Post by w84u2 »

Here comes Easter and Spring break. Gas prices are going up. It's already started in Vancouver.
Gas prices jump 10 cents
Vancouver residents are grumbling over a spike in gas prices of nearly 10 cents a litre.

Last week, gas prices in the city were hovering at about 128.9. But over the weekend and early this week, prices rose steadily to about 137.9.

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#190834
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
RVThereYet
Übergod

Re: Gas Prices.

Post by RVThereYet »

happens every year, like clockwork, maddening! off to buy the Prius ...
gsc
Board Meister

Post by gsc »

Yesterday gas prices went from 111.9 to 109.9 in kelowna. Our prices went down but im sure for not to long. Thats the one thing i hate about summer is the stupid high gas prices.
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

gsc wrote:Yesterday gas prices went from 111.9 to 109.9 in kelowna. Our prices went down but im sure for not to long. Thats the one thing i hate about summer is the stupid high gas prices.

then do not drive walk, it is healthy and cheap. :smt045
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

gsc wrote:Yesterday gas prices went from 111.9 to 109.9 in kelowna. Our prices went down but im sure for not to long. Thats the one thing i hate about summer is the stupid high gas prices.

Prices go down a few cents just before they go way up a couple days later.
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
gsc
Board Meister

Post by gsc »

Very true thays why I will be filling up my truck today while the gas is a bit cheeper. I am thinking of doing a propane kit on my tuck as well so i can use either or.
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

I just got back from filling my car up and I had to wait in line to get to the pump. Others must have come to the same conclusion.
gsc
Board Meister

Post by gsc »

What gas station had did you go to that had a line up.
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

Petro-can Glenmore.
Whyme2
Übergod

Post by Whyme2 »

w84u2 wrote:Petro-can Glenmore.

Glenmore needs another station for some competition, this station is always first to raise and last to lower prices. :smt045
phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by phasyluck »

Wait till everybody can afford a Tesla....they won't be able to give gas away. Ill take it though and use it in my old scrap wagon so I can hobble into the bush and escape. Many moons from now though.
Sure do love Rutland!!
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

Whyme2 wrote:
w84u2 wrote:Petro-can Glenmore.

Glenmore needs another station for some competition, this station is always first to raise and last to lower prices. :smt045

What does that have to do with the line-ups to get to a pump? Especially since their price was the same as all the others at the same time, AND ......it was when the price was going down?

Gas stations no longer compete over price. They compete by "available pump, in this block, at the time you are here".
Whyme2
Übergod

Post by Whyme2 »

So maybe if there was another gas station in Glenmore there would be less line ups? Duh! :200:
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

Whyme2 wrote:So maybe if there was another gas station in Glenmore there would be less line ups? Duh! :200:

I am willing to wait. Obviously so are others.
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

I told you so....

Gas is on the rise in Kelowna by six cents a litre.

Shell and Petro Canada stations on the corner of Harvey Avenue and Richter Street jumped to 115.9 cents a litre on Thursday, up from 109.9 on Wednesday.

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#191144

Return to “Central Okanagan”