Trump discussion

dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by dirtrider »

Yes but what you have to remember is that the released info was the "waterdown" version.
Why would they release the classified material, that would be insane and stupid.
The confident level from all 3 agencies was that it was very high of Russian hacking the DNC....as in YES they hacked!!
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

they i suspect know what russians but wont say in public [icon_lol2.gif]
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Barney Google wrote:
With all due respect GB ya got your election information wrong...26% of the eligible vote

With all due respect, who cares. He was elected. The DNC's crooked candidate lost.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

dirtrider wrote:....and of course the inaccurate and false Swedish news story by the fake Ari Horowitz....

what inaccurate and false Swedish news story? The one about all the raping going on by migrants in Sweden? Sweden is going down the toilet fast, and only left fake news generators want everyone to believe otherwise. It was great that Trump finally shined a light on how Sweden is totally falling apart, thanks to the brain-dead immigration system.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

The Green Barbarian wrote:... The DNC's crooked candidate lost.

And the Republicans got in with what looks to be a crooked candidate of their own with a little help from Russia...lol

:up:

Once again, proving that ya can't trust a politician...lol...no matter what side of the fence you sit on.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

this is going on trumps first 100 days

Russia has sent a clear message to Israel that the rules of the game have changed in Syria and its freedom to act in Syrian skies is over, Syria’s ambassador to the United Nations said on Sunday night.

“Putin sent a clear message,” said Bashar Jaafari, speaking on Syrian television. “The fact is that the Israeli ambassador [to Russia] was summoned for a conversation only a day after he submitted his credentials [to the Russian Foreign Ministry last Thursday], and was told categorically that this game is over.”

while the americans try to deal with trumps conspiracy theorys ,russia is taking over the vacuums in the world .
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

bringing up the dnc in a trump thread equals zero rebuttal .
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Atomoa wrote:CIA anonymous hearsay isn't fact.

There is no proof that Russia gave Wikileaks the DNC emails. Try again.

I won't even ask you to try again because quite frankly I'd be happy of you even tried the first time.

Let me do your homework for you.

U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that Russia tried to help Trump by hacking leading Democrats. Comey said Moscow had long been opposed to Trump's election rival, former secretary of state Clinton.

"I think that was a fairly easy judgment for the (intelligence) community," he said. "Putin hated Secretary Clinton so much that the flip side of that coin was he had a clear preference for the person running against the person he hated so much."

He said that while the Russian government wanted to hurt Clinton's campaign and help Trump's, intelligence agencies made no judgment on whether the efforts influenced the outcome.

https://www.google.ca/amp/mobile.reuter ... SKBN16R077
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Barney Google wrote:And the Republicans got in with what looks to be a crooked candidate of their own with a little help from Russia...lol

It's become blatantly obvious that if you want to know what Trump is ever guilty of, just listen to what he's accusing others of.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the atlanitcs take on the committe today

With just two sentences on Monday, FBI Director James Comey cast a long, dark shadow over the presidency of Donald Trump and the campaign that resulted in his election.

“I’ve been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election,” Comey said in testimony before the House Intelligence Committee. “That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.”

Comey’s declaration was not a surprise; reports about a federal probe involving Trump have been swirling for months. But his decision to publicly confirm that the sitting president’s campaign is under investigation for possibly colluding with a foreign power to undermine an election was a stunning revelation, and one whose significance both Democrats and Republicans immediately recognized.
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

hobbyguy wrote:GB - We are talking about the corrupt Russian influence on little Donnie, not HRC. I don't care about HRC. It is also funny that you choose to believe a former Putin press secretary and current diplomat. Really? That's your credible source? [icon_lol2.gif]

No, actually GB confessed a few pages back that he really doesn't care either way. The only thing he cares about is the reactions of the Democrats. He likes to see a small group of people angry then see the falling of a nation because of the dim whit running it. To each their own!
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Oh dear...Forbes just reported that The Donald's current net worth is $3.5 Billion...$1 Billion down from last year.

During the campaign he claimed his net worth was in excess of $10 Billion.

The real estate market has taken a real dive for the President.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Hard to believe it's only been 60 days lol
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

Poindexter wrote:I won't even ask you to try again because quite frankly I'd be happy of you even tried the first time.

Let me do your homework for you.

U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that Russia tried to help Trump by hacking leading Democrats.

Starting by quoting professional liars doesn't help.

It's no secret Russia preferred Trump to Clinton. Hillary wanted to start World War III with Russia and obviously her camp and the people supporting her still do somewhat. There is so much money to be made with a new NATO cold war.

Comey is right, it's a forgone conclusion that Russia preferred the candidate not advocating general war against their country.

Big flipping shocking surprise.

That is not evidence that Russia hacked the DNC or that Donald Trump is in bed with the Russians. Far from it and even Comey says that in your quote. How many other people and countries wanted Donald Trump to be President? Are they all pulling Trumps strings too? I preferred Trump to Hillary - is Trump on my payroll?

When you get your precious war with Russia, what are you and your family going to do to celebrate Trumps downfall and your victory? Crack open that can of beans you've been saving for the last 3 months while you hide from radiation in your fallout shelter?

People cannot think with Trump hate on their brain.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

Atomoa wrote:
dirtrider wrote:I've already posted the real one from the 3 agencies while back....if you want I can re post it for you :biggrin:

Yes, right from the Deep State itself.

I've posted this link from The Intercept multiple times as well.

This was also before we knew the CIA routinely disguises their malware and hacking as Russian/Chinese/Israeli hacking and so does everyone else on the globe. Thanks to the latest Vault 7 leaks we know that this so called "loose proof" is even more suspect now.

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/14/her ... ot-enough/

What happened to your other post that had the out of context snippets of the entire article. Biddle wasn't that cynical about the CIA/FBI/NSC knowing Russians hacked the DNC as much as you. He even says it in the last paragraph, he knows we're only working with the "waterdown" version of the highly classified material.

Given that the U.S. routinely attempts to intercept the communications of heads of state around the world, it’s not impossible that the CIA or the NSA has exactly this kind of proof. Granted, these intelligence agencies will be loath to reveal any evidence that could compromise the method they used to gather it. But in times of extraordinary risk, with two enormous military powers placed in direct conflict over national sovereignty, we need an extraordinary disclosure. The stakes are simply too high to take anyone’s word for it.

The last paragraph IMO is a little melodramatic. I don't think the stakes in this case are that high at all. Russia is not the same Russia it once was, take for example their Navy, it can't go 10 nautical miles without one of their ships breaking down, their GNP isn't even in the top 10. They are a shell of their former self. Why would the US invade Russia now? They just have to sit back and let Putin and the oligarchs strip Russia even more than it is now.....the collapse of Russia as a superpower is not too far behind. But.....nice try.

Return to “World”