Rogers Game Centre Ice

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
Straight Shooter
Board Meister

Rogers Game Centre Ice

Post by Straight Shooter »

Just to let NHL viewers know that these PPV channels are in the clear up in the channel 351-364 range. Accidently tuned in on Monday to watch the last half of the Leafs/Boston game and been watching the Leafs play ever since. Hope it last.
Straight Shooter
Board Meister

Re: Rogers Game Centre Ice

Boy, do I ever feel stupid. Got my Shaw Cable bill last week and apparently I had a three month paid subscription that I didn't know I had. I emailed Shaw back in Feburary writing that I would be interested in getting a subscription and that's the last I heard from them until last week when my bill arrived in the mail. So, I missed out of two months of NHL hockey except for the last month, grrrrrr.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Rogers Game Centre Ice is pretty well useless during playoffs since Sportsnet & CBC air all the games
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Straight Shooter
Board Meister

GordonH wrote:Rogers Game Centre Ice is pretty well useless during playoffs since Sportsnet & CBC air all the games

Yes, I agree. That's why I inquired back in Feb when the Leafs were making their play-off run.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”