Americans bomb Syria

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: Americans bomb Syria

Post by peaceseeker »

People should pay attention to the findings of Theodore A. Postol (Professor Emeritus of Science, Technology, and National Security Policy at MIT).

The Trump Administration’s Syria Gas Attack Narrative Continues to Unravel
http://www.blacklistednews.com/The_Trum ... 8/Y/M.html
April 18, 2017
Source: Michael Krieger, Liberty Blitzkrieg
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

So the other day I heard this joke, Bill O’Reilly walks into a bar and sits down next to Alex Jones and Ezra Levant…

I’d love to tell you the rest of the joke, but I just wasn’t that interested. Also the other day I heard, I should shut off my idiot box and educate myself a bit. That one gave me a chuckle.

People should pay attention to the findings of Theodore A. Postol (Professor Emeritus of Science, Technology, and National Security Policy at MIT).

If you have a link to the findings of Theodore Postol, I wonder if you could share that instead of some writer’s assessment of his report titled “Assessment of White House Intelligence Report of April 11, 2017. Reading someone’s assessment, of someone’s assessment, of a White House assessment is something really busy people do, and it’s completely different than reading a report that finds facts. (Isn’t that what “findings” are?)

Professor Postol’s assessment is critical, almost too critical and appears to be written in haste based on his initial assessment of the report – not the incident.

The key take away points:

“The only undisputable facts stated in the White House report is the claim that a chemical attack using nerve agent occurred in Khan Shaykhun, Syria on that morning.”

Cool, we can scratch off all the links to stories that suggest the whole thing was a hoax.

“Analysis of the debris as shown in the photographs cited by the White House clearly indicates that the munition was almost certainly placed on the ground with an external detonating explosive on top of it that crushed the container so as to disperse the alleged load of sarin

...oh please, tell me more...

“The dispenser looks like a 122 mm pipe like that used in the manufacture of artillery rockets.”

… and that, in a nutshell, apparently means it couldn’t have been dropped from above. But the Syrian military have been dropping improvised ordinance from aircraft for the last six years. It’s kind of their brutal calling card.

Figure 4 shows the possible configuration of an improvised sarin dispersal device that could have been used to create the crater and the crushed carcass of what was originally a cylindrical pipe. A good guess of how this dispersal mechanism worked (again, assuming that the crater and carcass were not staged, as assumed in the White House report) was that a slab of high explosive was placed over one end of the sarin-filled pipe and detonated.

All-righty then, what we have here, in Professor Postol’s opinion, based on his assessment of the White House report, is a “possible good guess” – his words, not mine.

I’m not going much deeper into it, but thanks for pushing it enough that I read the report. If you’d like to read it, it’s right here: http://www.scribd.com/document/34499594 ... ril-4-2017

His follow up report is here: http://phaven-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/fil ... 2017__.pdf

That report claims to contain pictures that offer proof the site was tampered with, but there is no indication in the report when the pictures were taken, so tampered with when? A few minutes later, day later, a week later – that information would make a difference, but appears to be absent.

The Professor has a bit of a history.

IMHO – nothing in these reports convinces me the Syrian gas attack was either a hoax, or an inside job. If anything, some of the attachments further confirmed some of my own observations.
Last edited by Drip_Torch on Apr 20th, 2017, 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

drip . alex jones admited to being a actor and that is who you are debating . a actor lol . good luck :smt045
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

^^^
You can lead a horse to water...
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

^^^... but you can't make 'em drink the kool-aid.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

^^^
lol...too many of you have been drinkin' the msm/govt. kool-aid for so long I doubt you could even 'taste' water! :130:
~ John Lennon
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “World”