The Oklahoma City Bombing

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Re: The Oklahoma City Bombing

Post by kompili »

Forget about the eye witnesses, the media knows better.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995
http://www.anoblelie.com/

Available to download torrent (free)...
A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995 [2011]
https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6930947 ... %5B2011%5D

Noble Lie: A myth or untruth knowingly told by the elite to maintain social harmony, or the social position of the elite.
~ The Republic, Plato

The 1995 bombing in Oklahoma City was a direct blow to the heart of America. 168 people were killed, including nineteen children. For those watching the nightly news, Terrorism had come home. For years following the bombing, countless victims' family members, survivors, rescuers, and ordinary Americans, have questioned the official accounts about that fateful day.

Hoping to shed light on answers long ignored and censored, both by prominent media outlets and the U.S. government, A Noble Lie peels back what we thought we knew about the bombing and it's perpetrators. This film exposes information never before examined or brought to the attention of the American public.

A Noble Lie is the culmination of years of research and documentation conducted by independent journalists, scholars, and ordinary citizens. Often risking their personal safety and sanity, they have gathered evidence which threatens to expose the startling reality of what exactly occurred at 9:02 am on April 19, 1995 in Oklahoma City.

Utilizing footage and eyewitness testimony, previously unseen, A Noble Lie will change forever the way you look at the true nature of terrorism.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Everything you ever wanted to know about the OKC bombing in under 5 minutes
By James Corbett
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/04/eve ... -know.html

Everything you ever wanted to know about the OKC bombing in under 5 minutes. This message has been brought to you by the friends of the FBI, ATF, DOJ, CIA, SPLC, MSM and the US Army.

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

You CT guys crack me up. Of course you think it was a false flag. Nothing like this would ever happen for real in your little world. There are no real bad guys that would do anything wrong, just the big bad Government, New World Order or whatever else you blame it on.
What I find the funniest is that there isn't one major "incident" that you guys think is real. EVERYTHING is a conspiracy to you. And you wonder why you have no credibility and people think you're kooks.

Oklahoma City Bombing - Fake
9-11 - Fake
Boston Marathon Bombing - Fake
Sandy Hook - Fake
Osama Bin Laden death - Fake

No one really wants to do harm to the US, just the NWO. No bad people in the US, just the NWO. Got it!
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

goatboy wrote:You CT guys crack me up. Of course you think it was a false flag. Nothing like this would ever happen for real in your little world. There are no real bad guys that would do anything wrong, just the big bad Government, New World Order or whatever else you blame it on.
What I find the funniest is that there isn't one major "incident" that you guys think is real. EVERYTHING is a conspiracy to you. And you wonder why you have no credibility and people think you're kooks.

Oklahoma City Bombing - Fake
9-11 - Fake
Boston Marathon Bombing - Fake
Sandy Hook - Fake
Osama Bin Laden death - Fake

No one really wants to do harm to the US, just the NWO. No bad people in the US, just the NWO. Got it!

you folks that forget human history crack me up , its like having no concept of what humans do when in a position of power over others .operation paperclip is a perfect example ,

when bush gets called a nazi , it isn't just a attempt at humour , lots of americans in power , loved nazi ideas and research :P
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Wait, so if a false flag attack happened a handful of times throughout history, means that every thing is a false flag attack.

Got it. Preschool logic 101.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

FreeRights wrote:Wait, so if a false flag attack happened a handful of times throughout history, means that every thing is a false flag attack.

Got it. Preschool logic 101.

lol hardly, what it means is humans act and do things that have nothing to do with the well being of anyone. explain why you think humans have suddenly done a 360 and now care about every one else?forget false flags for a minute , watch the film i posted about operation paper clip and what you think that means for what the american goverment is willing to do .you like being friend with a country that took known human mass murderers and presented them as heros? let the implications of that 100 percent fact sink in before you respond
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

So, lake vixen, which ones do you believe are not false flags?

Oklahoma City
9-11
Sandy Hook
Boston Marathon bombing
Osama Bin Laden killing

Also, show me one proven false flag operation that is anywhere near as complex as any of these (with the exception of Bin Ladens killing, that could be easily faked). As you pointed out in your last post, humans the capacity to do terrible things, as each of these events have shown. You don't need a grand conspiracy for these to be just as they have been shown.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

^^^ OKC Bombing

Two undetonated bombs found on supporting columns within the Murrah building - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ifndJ2lQY ...do the math.

'The Murrah building was not destroyed by a single truck bomb - the Eglin blast effects study and General Partin's Report prove this is the case.'...do the math.

Read more: The Oklahoma City Bombing - http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/PO ... z3YAZAD9j3
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

When I say proven, I don't mean by some CT YouTube, I mean officially proven to be a false flag. You can't seriously expect people to believe that all these major events were staged. One alone is a major, major stretch to pull off.

Answer this, if all these major world events were fake, then that means that there are not any individual evil people that have ever done anything this bad on their own accord? That in itself is enough for any rational person to not believe what you are spewing.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Answer this, if all these major world events were fake, then that means that there are not any individual evil people that have ever done anything this bad on their own accord? That in itself is enough for any rational person to not believe what you are spewing.
answer this , if a group of people wanted to shape history and the future to their liking , would they announce it to everyone , or would they develop alibis?
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

lakevixen wrote:answer this , if a group of people wanted to shape history and the future to their liking , would they announce it to everyone , or would they develop alibis?

I'll answer this.

They would develop alibis.

Answer this: How would a group of people shape history and the future to their liking, without anybody ever knowing that they are doing it, when there's no proven precedent of it ever happening?

Kings and emperors have tried that for years, and we've all seen how that turned out...
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

lakevixen wrote:answer this , if a group of people wanted to shape history and the future to their liking , would they announce it to everyone , or would they develop alibis?

FreeRights wrote:I'll answer this.

They would develop alibis.

Answer this: How would a group of people shape history and the future to their liking, without anybody ever knowing that they are doing it, when there's no proven precedent of it ever happening?

Kings and emperors have tried that for years, and we've all seen how that turned out...

This article may help you better understand...

Want to understand Deep State? Here is your Deep, Deep State
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017 ... eep-state/
by Jon Rappoport
April 13, 2017
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Good to see the NYT spreadin' its fake news a way back in '96! The more things change, the more they stay the same...

Never Forget: Hero Cop Who Blew Whistle On OKC Bombing Did NOT Commit Suicide
http://www.activistpost.com/2017/04/nev ... st+Post%29
Jay Syrmopoulos
April 19, 2017

Instead of being treated as the hero he truly was, Sgt. Terrance Yeakey was silenced by his own government in an effort to keep him from exposing their complicity in one of the largest mass murders in American history – which senselessly ended the lives of 168 people, including 19 children.

According to his widow, instead of being showered with accolades by the US government for his heroism, Yeakey was killed, with his death being framed to look like a suicide (although a very poorly staged one) only days before receiving the police department’s Medal of Valor for his heroic rescue efforts on day of the Oklahoma City bombing.

continued...
http://www.activistpost.com/2017/04/nev ... st+Post%29
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Turning buildings to dust - What is a barometric bomb?
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... -dust.html

Sound familiar?

The attack was a "surprise" and then it later turned out to have been forewarned.

The building was supposedly destroyed by a terrorist attack, but no one was able to account for other explosions that took place and the actual destruction of the building.

The FBI had an instant suspect.

The remains of the destroyed building were quickly removed from the scene before they could be seriously evaluated.

Hundreds of local people who were at the scene question the official version of events.

The FBI methodically visited and harassed witnesses who publicly challenged the official version of the story.

Investigators and other government officials made numerous statements about the time line and other facts related to the case were caught in countless lies and misstatements about what happened that day.

After the attack, Congress immediately passed a complex and previously un-passable "Anti-Terrorism" bill which severely curtailed civil liberties in the US. Hardly anyone who voted on it actually read it.

The news media not only didn't cover the serious doubts raised about the official story, but also ridiculed anyone who asked questions.

Welcome to Oklahoma City - 1995.

9/11 was a carbon copy of the Oklahoma City bombing.

Just substitute Osama bin Laden and al Queda for Timothy McVeigh and "the militias"; "hijacked" planes for a truck full of fertilizer, and the World Trade Center in NYC for the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City.

The one key difference was there was no Internet to speak of back in 1995 to get out the word and organize a truth broad based truth movement.

But some of us were on it back then:

The Oklahoma City Investigation: A Sick $89 million joke
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”