The feminist movement is getting out of control.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: The feminist movement is getting out of control.

Post by Silverstarqueen »

liisgo wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cSrX2FJ-Q8

That is the best speech I've seen on this subject. What an amazing view, realization and eye opener.

That is so amazing: not all women think the same way. Not all feminists think the same way. Not all feminists hate men.Not all feminists choose between having kids or working outside the home. Who Knew???(unless they read comments from women on this thread.)
You would have to have been living under a rock for the last forty years not to have figured this out by now.
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

"I am not a feminist, feminism is poison."

Margret thacker 1975
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

liisgo wrote:"I am not a feminist, feminism is poison."

Margret thacker 1975

Margaret Thatcher, if you are going to quote her at least get her name right.
Not everyone has to be a feminist. There are 3.5 billion women on the planet, there is room for all types.

Thatcher also said,"I hope that we shall see more and more women combine marriage and a career".(1952)
Many feminists nowadays would say it is up to each individual woman whether she marries or not, has children or not,and how she combines that with whatever work she finds rewarding. But over fifty years ago, you wouldn't expect a woman to see things exactly as we do now.
zoo
Übergod

Post by zoo »

So someone makes a post, includes some great "eye opening" speeches and videos and it gets met with someone advising them not to contribute based on a spe"e"lling mistake. Really, showing anger in a response based on something like that shouldn't really be part of the communication here. It looks more like desperation.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

zoo wrote:So someone makes a post, includes some great "eye opening" speeches and videos and it gets met with someone advising them not to contribute based on a spe"e"lling mistake. Really, showing anger in a response based on something like that shouldn't really be part of the communication here. It looks more like desperation.

Read my post again, I quoted a post which contained a one line quote, not an "eye opening" speech, and corrected the mispelling of the person's name quoted.An ex-prime Minister of Britain is at least entitled to have her name spelled correctly, even if she was a woman.
The "anger" and "desperation" are in your own mind.
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

Silverstarqueen wrote:Fortunately anyone in the world can rent it on line for $5. Overpriced IMHO, but certainly available.Tempest in a teapot.

Feminists are pressuring Google play to drop it.

Address the issue instead of just blanket justification of feminism censhopship and slandering of mensrights issues - or is that your stance? Do you agree with feminist groups targeting media outlets with censhiopship capaign about blocking movies discussing mens right issues? If so - how does that further women, by preventing people from talking about mensrights?

Can I start pulling fire alarms at feminism rallies and tell everyone that they can watch in on Google if they want, tempest in teapot?

We are talking about feminism being out of control, not women that actually managed to figure out how to farm (gag).
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

"If you want something said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman"
---Margaret Thatcher

Anyone who actually wants to see this seriously over-rated film can rent it for $5. I don't see a problem for gaining access.
IF feminists want to express their opinions to Google play, that's up to Google, I'm sure they are used to contraversy regarding the stuff they allow to be shown. and some of it has been very out there, so I doubt they will refuse to show this. And all this negative publicity is only a benefit to the film. As far as I am concerned it is not worth seeing and not worth protesting. Others may differ. Yawn.
And if you or anyone else wants to pull a fire alarm at a feminist rally, I really couldn't care less.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

StraitTalk
Lord of the Board

Post by StraitTalk »

Silverstarqueen wrote:Why women live longer than men.
https://www.facebook.com/officialemotio ... f=NEWSFEED

How did we get from an Oxford Union debate to this clickbait?
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Spitting out the Red Pill, former misogynists explain how they were sucked in and why they quit,

http://www.newstatesman.com/science-tec ... ads-online
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

Silverstarqueen wrote:Spitting out the Red Pill, former misogynists explain how they were sucked in and why they quit,

http://www.newstatesman.com/science-tec ... ads-online

Once again you (purposely now) confuse the movie, the mensrights movement and the pickup artist subreddit.

The article calls The Red Pill pickup artist subreddit "a men's rights forum".

Modern feminism in the flesh.

Thank you once again for giving feminism it's ugly reality.

- Buckminster Fuller
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

I haven't confused anything, I posted a blog, from people actually involved in the "movement" if it can be called that.These people bought in to, and eventually rejected The Red Pill. An "eye opening" article, like it or lump it, it is what it is.
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

Silverstarqueen wrote:I haven't confused anything, I posted a blog, from people actually involved in the "movement" if it can be called that.These people bought in to, and eventually rejected The Red Pill. An "eye opening" article, like it or lump it, it is what it is.

Shall I flag your posts as all off topic then?

This thread is not about the Red Pill pick up artist subreddit.

This has been explained to you by multiple posters, multiple times. If you have a learning disability let other posters know so we dont have to keep repeating ourselves.

It seems the feminist in you can't seem to help yourself from spreading lies and trying to trash the men's rights movement by lumping it in with the pickup artists website. At least you are providing great examples of what modern feminism is and who makes up the movement!

- Buckminster Fuller
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

That website discusses many aspects of men in today's society, men's opinions, men's rights, men's issues, men's attitudes toward women, ad nauseum. It's not all about pick up strategies, it's for men in general, nor I'm sure does it represent all men, just as you can pick out some article by a feminist (or not a feminist) and their opinions may or may not be representative of various feminists or even anti-feminists. No one has tried to prevent all these representations of today's women. Men's issues and men's attitudes toward women, how they fare in society in their dealings with women, of various stripes has been an ongoing topic on this thread.
"The Red Pill" philosophy, although it means different things to different people has been discussed at length.

Return to “Social Concerns”