Toronto Raptors - 100% guaranteed to lose.

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Toronto Raptors - 100% guaranteed to lose.

Post by Thinktank »

There is no possible way Toronto can beat Cleveland. The NBA won't allow it.

the NBA is BIG - worth $billions - and their superstar guy right now is Lebron James. The NBA
will even cheat if necessary, but a Canadian team with a nobody will NOT advance to the finals.
there's too much money involved.

I am guaranteeing a Cleveland win of the series. :smt045
The referees will even cheat if necessary, to make sure Cleveland advances.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Toronto Raptors - 100% guaranteed to lose.

Post by the truth »

agree 100%
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Thinktank wrote:The NBA will even cheat if necessary....

It doesn't happen often, but it did happen before.

[youtube]http://img.picturequotes.com/2/473/472058/craving-and-desire-are-the-cause-of-all-unhappiness-everything-sooner-or-later-must-change-so-do-quote-1.jpg[/youtube]

^ Listen to Barkeley @ 1:55, he says "You did bring your own officials to that game." Everyone knows the referees
cheated to help the Lakers beat Sacramento (years ago)

But now, it's looking perfect - everyone wants Cleveland to play Golden State and that's what is going
to happen.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Bumped

Wow, I'm not basketball fan.
It's looking like Thinktank has hit the mark with thread, Toronto won Eastern Conference but has hit a wall of choking against Cleveland.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

The NBA can't guarantee the teams they want to be in the finals will be in the finals,
but the NBA referees can help a little.

I saw how they gave Michael Jordan some help against Indiana years ago, and they gave Lebron James a little help with totally dishonest call this year against Indiana (small market team) also.

All we see is that Lebron is a hero, and Toronto choked. We don't see the little things the refs do
to just give a tiny advantage to Lebron.

It looks like Toronto will never make the finals - ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jKD8NJq1l8

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

That's Kawhi Leonard when he was drafted. The guy on the left is no longer running the league bu *bleep* doesn't matter.

the NBA, which in my opinion tries to nudge the outcomes of games the way they want, doesn't like
Kawhi Leonard for some reason. They tested Kawhi for drugs right after a spectacular game he played two years ago.
They treated him like crap. They would never do that to any other superstar players.

Now he plays for Toronto. If a Canadian team were ever to win the NBA championship, it would make the NBA
lose a lot of money. there is no way Toronto will ever win it all. The NBA will NOT allow it.

So watch and see what happens. I'm just waiting to see how soon Toronto gets eliminated.

Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Well guess what, the Toronto Raptors are going to the NBA finals. :biggrin:

How would you like that crow served? [icon_lol2.gif]
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

I've never been a basketball fan, but this is good for this sport in Canada.

Congratulations to Toronto Raptors on making it to the NBA Finals.

Golden State Warriors vs Toronto Raptors
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

GordonH wrote:I've never been a basketball fan, but this is good for this sport in Canada.

Congratulations to Toronto Raptors on making it to the NBA Finals.

Golden State Warriors vs Toronto Raptors

I haven't really been a basketball fan either, but watching the ending of the last two games was exciting and had me on the edge of my seat. Way to go Raps! Going to be interesting to see how they do against the Golden State Warriors. Go Raptors Go!
Life is too sho......
RVThereYet
Übergod

Post by RVThereYet »

Worst thing about it is to have to watch that Drake idiot jump around like some lunatic, otherwise it's pretty exciting
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

RVThereYet wrote:Worst thing about it is to have to watch that Drake idiot jump around like some lunatic, otherwise it's pretty exciting

Yep, Geddy Lee is much more composed few rows up behind the back-catcher at Blue Jays games then Drake at Raptors games.
RVThereYet
Übergod

Post by RVThereYet »

GordonH wrote:
RVThereYet wrote:Worst thing about it is to have to watch that Drake idiot jump around like some lunatic, otherwise it's pretty exciting

Yep, Geddy Lee is much more composed few rows up behind the back-catcher at Blue Jays games then Drake at Raptors games.

It borders on the ridiculous to watch him. Imagine having to sit behind him, you couldn't watch the game with his @$$ constantly in your face.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

would love to see the nba trophy come to canada many usa fans would lose there poop
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Thinktank wrote:There is no possible way Toronto can beat Cleveland. The NBA won't allow it.

the NBA is BIG - worth $billions - and their superstar guy right now is Lebron James. The NBA
will even cheat if necessary, but a Canadian team with a nobody will NOT advance to the finals.
there's too much money involved.

I am guaranteeing a Cleveland win of the series. :smt045
The referees will even cheat if necessary, to make sure Cleveland advances.

well so much for that thinktank :smt045
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

Not that I would ever think I would come to Thinktank's defence, but he did say that a Toronto team with a nobody would not win. That was in a prior year.
This year, we have Kawhi and he is far from a nobody. Entered the season, after playing nine games last season, as a recognized top five player and now the talk is whether he is number one at the moment.
You and 71 others Like this post

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”