Duke and Duchess Robbery

kodadog

Duke and Duchess Robbery

Post by kodadog »

Terrible for the owner of this business, but great they have a camera, hopefully the two jerks will be caught soon. Just a thought... when I watched the video, the one in the helmet looked like a girl, not a guy....just watch the way they move.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: Duke and Duchess Robbery

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

imo just junkies stealing to sell these items for more drugs , that's what happens when we are soft on crime, and junkies
this kind of crime will happen more often imo
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

I wonder if it was the same guy as last time (2015) but with a helper.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2039559/kelow ... on-camera/
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

kodadog wrote:Terrible for the owner of this business, but great they have a camera, hopefully the two jerks will be caught soon. Just a thought... when I watched the video, the one in the helmet looked like a girl, not a guy....just watch the way they move.

It looks like its a girl to me also.If you pause the video when its a close up of the helmet wearer it looks like they have feminine features.Hope they catch the "bleeps".
cobra289v8

Post by cobra289v8 »

definitely looks like one or both women, the way they move gives it away, obviously they have another store, or are selling the clothes on line, not just for personal use, everybody watch for them, and nab the *bleep*
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

probably an inside job.not by the owners but by someone close to them
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

cobra289v8 wrote:definitely looks like one or both women, the way they move gives it away, obviously they have another store, or are selling the clothes on line, not just for personal use, everybody watch for them, and nab the *bleep*

Facebook has dozens of sell sites, some things are obviously ripped off and are being resold. Others are less obvious, but the suspicion is there.

It's hard to know unless the Duke and Duchess owner comes out and lists all the stolen items, sizes, labels and colours for some sharp eyed person to match them up with what turns up on facebook.

I suspect that is where the items are being sold. Usually for way less to sell fast. And it works.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

the truth wrote:imo just junkies stealing to sell these items for more drugs , that's what happens when we are soft on crime, and junkies
this kind of crime will happen more often imo

It's not just "junkies" (as you so eloquently call them) that steal, Rob, B & E etc....
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

ya it is people with jobs and no drug problems don't throw rocks through store windows crack heads do tho
Catri
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Catri »

The idea that all thieves are junkies is silly. Plenty of criminals don't do drugs.

In the case of this particular store, since they have a history of being burgled, maybe they should invest in some sort of retractable security coverings for their doors and windows at night.
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

so what youre saying is that you know a lot of drug free criminals good to know. heres a little tidbit of info for ya 99% of crime in this city and any other city is drug related that figure is accurate to within 1% :up:
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

I agree tho some bars on the windows and doors would solve the problem
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Catri wrote:The idea that all thieves are junkies is silly. Plenty of criminals don't do drugs.

In the case of this particular store, since they have a history of being burgled, maybe they should invest in some sort of retractable security coverings for their doors and windows at night.

True that.
You'd think they woulda learned that after the first one.
A piece of glass won't stop thieves.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Catri
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Catri »

LTD wrote:so what youre saying is that you know a lot of drug free criminals good to know. heres a little tidbit of info for ya 99% of crime in this city and any other city is drug related that figure is accurate to within 1% :up:

Got anything more credible than numbers pulled out of your personal dark recesses to back that up? I would not argue with the theory that many/most junkies are also criminals, I don't think the inverse is necessarily true. It's false to think that if we could just solve that pesky drugs problem we'd live in a crime free utopia. There are and have always been plenty of idiots with no ethics who are not supporting a drug habit and so lie, cheat and steal for nothing more than personal gain. Some of them break windows, some of them wear suits...just like junkies. I can see how it gets confusing.

Return to “Central Okanagan”