Post by ferri »

Use this. Please. :D Thanks!
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Post by averagejoe »

Ruperbear wrote: LOL. Below-average Joe gets schooled by Omnitheo yet again.

LOl...funny how leftists name call when they can't answer questions and can't provide sources... [icon_lol2.gif]

Oh ya sounds like CNN...anonymous sources.... :130:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

What sources would you like Joe? You go on and on about fake news, but post a fake quote. The source to disprove it is the book itself that the quote is supposedly from. Your only defence was that "it's just a meme". Well what's stopping the rest of us from posting things like. "Look at all you idiots I conned into voting for me. -Donald Trump Inauguration address"

If you're not going to bother to fact check what your posting, then prepare to be called out for it, and prepare to have nobody take you seriously. It's like the boy who cried wolf. Attempt to deceive people too many times and they're just gonna stop listening to you.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Omnitheo wrote:What sources would you like Joe? You go on and on about fake news, but post a fake quote. The source to disprove it is the book itself that the quote is supposedly from. Your only defence was that "it's just a meme". Well what's stopping the rest of us from posting things like. "Look at all you idiots I conned into voting for me. -Donald Trump Inauguration address"

If you're not going to bother to fact check what your posting, then prepare to be called out for it, and prepare to have nobody take you seriously. It's like the boy who cried wolf. Attempt to deceive people too many times and they're just gonna stop listening to you.

:spitcoffee:

It's a meme....geesh.

Maybe look back at what you posted in the meme...you just copy and paste with no source...typical leftist scam. :smt045
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

"Leftist scam" says the person posting fake quotes... right.

You want a source, here you go:

https://books.google.ca/books?redir_esc ... id&f=false
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

averagejoe wrote: LOl...funny how leftists name call when they can't answer questions ... [icon_lol2.gif]

:spitcoffee: Awesome! Thanks

(and not recognizing the obvious irony, joe "likes" my post)
Last edited by Ka-El on Jun 2nd, 2017, 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Ka-El wrote:
averagejoe wrote: LOl...funny how leftists name call when they can't answer questions ... [icon_lol2.gif]

:spitcoffee: Awesome! Thanks

And suddenly all the right wing posters became leftists. Shall I provide the "Shiny Pony" and "Hobama" quotes?
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Omnitheo wrote: Shall I provide the "Shiny Pony" and "Hobama" quotes?

"Hobama" - is that something someone would say if they don't mind looking dull-witted and stupid?
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Omnitheo wrote:"Leftist scam" says the person posting fake quotes... right.

You want a source, here you go:

https://books.google.ca/books?redir_esc ... id&f=false

Can you show me where it is, I really don't want to waste my time..... :D

Besides it was a meme.... [icon_lol2.gif]

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Uh oh....lefty's not liking me posting meme's of they're princess?

Oh but Washington Time's can... :130:

Clinton campaign mocks Catholics, Southerners, ‘needy Latinos’ in emails

Long before Hillary Clinton called millions of Americans a “basket of deplorables,” her top campaign advisers and liberal allies openly mocked Catholics, Southerners and a host of other groups, according to newly released emails that offer a stunning window into the vitriol inside the Clinton world less than a month before Election Day.

The emails, published by WikiLeaks after a hack of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s private account, also show Clinton campaign officials and Democratic leaders disparaging supporters of Sen. Bernard Sanders as “self-righteous” whiners, calling Hispanic party leaders such as Bill Richardson “needy Latinos,” labeling CNN anchor Jake Tapper “a d—k” and even lambasting longtime Clinton ally Sidney Blumenthal.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... s-reveal-/

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Where were the leftist fact-checkers when the above meme was being posted over and over again?

http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Who here posted that?

Interesting how snopes is okay for debunking some things but not others.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: Political memes/cartoons here *language warning*

Post by averagejoe »

jamapple wrote:
18814043_1803866316306674_1267753670321428142_n.jpg

:spitcoffee:

America was falling apart and in HUGE debt long before Trump took office....

Take a look at your lord and savoir Obama.

Glacier
The Pilgrim

The Meme Discussion and Debate Thread

Post by Glacier »

Over in the Meme thread there's a lot of discussion and debunking of silly memes, but really the thread should just be about liking the ones you appreciate and ignoring the ones you don't.

But some are so stupid they're hard to ignore, so repost here and discuss accordingly.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
mexi cali
Guru

Re: The Meme Discussion and Debate Thread

Post by mexi cali »

Somebody been disprespectin my memes? I pity the fool!!
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition

Return to “World”