European Refugee Crisis...

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: European Refugee Crisis...

Post by averagejoe »

averagejoe wrote:UN Plan Estimates Up to 600,000 New Middle East Migrants Will Enter Europe in Next 4 Months

(CNSNews.com) - A plan by the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees for dealing with the European refugee crisis anticipates that as many as 5,000 Middle Eastern refugees and migrants could pass from Turkey into Europe each day over the next four months—with a total of 600,000 moving into Europe from November through February.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ter ... e-each-day

hupur wrote:Its beginning to look like an invasion of muslims..not refugees at all..Turn them back..look whats happening in Britain.

And approx. 75% of them are young men.....
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

averagejoe wrote:
averagejoe wrote:UN Plan Estimates Up to 600,000 New Middle East Migrants Will Enter Europe in Next 4 Months

(CNSNews.com) - A plan by the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees for dealing with the European refugee crisis anticipates that as many as 5,000 Middle Eastern refugees and migrants could pass from Turkey into Europe each day over the next four months—with a total of 600,000 moving into Europe from November through February.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ter ... e-each-day

hupur wrote:Its beginning to look like an invasion of muslims..not refugees at all..Turn them back..look whats happening in Britain.

And approx. 75% of them are young men.....

Hey Joe, what have you got against young men? I like to consider myself a young man. If I was told I had to adopt an extremist belief and serve an evil army or else be executed I'd probably flee myself.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Funny cause they are only headed to countries with rich welfare state set ups . Look at Singapore no refugees no welfare .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Jflem1983 wrote:Funny cause they are only headed to countries with rich welfare state set ups . Look at Singapore no refugees no welfare .

and that's the truth
they want everything for free and demand it http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/03/04 ... nd-houses/
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Jflem1983 wrote:Funny cause they are only headed to countries with rich welfare state set ups . Look at Singapore no refugees no welfare .

You mean they're heading to modern developed nations?

"Why doesn't Singapore take refugees?"

That a serious question? [icon_lol2.gif]

Singapore
Area
• Total
719.1 km2 (277.6 sq mi)[2] (176th)
Population
• 2016[2] estimate
5,607,300 (113th)
• Density
7,797/km2 (20,194.1/sq mi) (3rd)

Let's compare to say Sweden
• Total
450,295 km2 (173,860 sq mi) (55th)
Population
• 31 March 2017 census
10,023,893[3] (88th)
• Density
24.5/km2 (63.5/sq mi) (196th)
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Omnitheo wrote:

You mean they're heading to modern developed nations?

"Why doesn't Singapore take refugees?"

That a serious question? [icon_lol2.gif]

Singapore
Area
• Total
719.1 km2 (277.6 sq mi)[2] (176th)
Population
• 2016[2] estimate
5,607,300 (113th)
• Density
7,797/km2 (20,194.1/sq mi) (3rd)

Let's compare to say Sweden
• Total
450,295 km2 (173,860 sq mi) (55th)
Population
• 31 March 2017 census
10,023,893[3] (88th)
• Density
24.5/km2 (63.5/sq mi) (196th)

Ok my birth city is quite crowded I will agree there. Let's look closer to the middle East. Why doesn't Saudi Arabia take the refugees
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Saudi Arabia has taken in millions of refugees, alongside Turkey, Jordan, and other middle eastern nations.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Omnitheo wrote:Saudi Arabia has taken in millions of refugees, alongside Turkey, Jordan, and other middle eastern nations.

Possibly . There is a graphic showing zero. However Saudi Arabia does not disclose numbers the same way we do . So it is anybodies guess really . I looked into it after reading your response . I thought it was common knowledge they took zero
. Possible that was more fake news

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Omnitheo wrote:Saudi Arabia has taken in millions of refugees, alongside Turkey, Jordan, and other middle eastern nations.

Source for Saudi Arabia please.... :135:

Turkey is the transit country to Europe for Asian men of combat age lone wolfs.....
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Omnitheo wrote:Saudi Arabia has taken in millions of refugees,

[icon_lol2.gif]

Well I think your wrong...

Saudi Arabia thanks Canada for helping Syrian refugees. But how much is it doing?

Saudi Arabia has faced criticism in the past for not taking in any of the more than 4.8 million refugees registered with UNHCR in countries like Turkey (2.75 million refugees there), Lebanon (one million) and Jordan (636,000).

http://globalnews.ca/news/2599931/saudi ... -it-doing/

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Also, those nice other Arab countries have a different opinion than Western Leaders who love open borders....

Arab monarchies turn down Syrian refugees over security threat

As Europe struggles with a massive refugee influx, Arab Gulf states have come under scrutiny for taking in few refugees. Don't expect the oil-rich monarchies to change their course anytime soon, experts told DW.

Heading to Europe...

http://www.dw.com/en/arab-monarchies-tu ... a-19002873

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

From....Friday, November 06, 2015 by: J. D. Heyes

George Soros letter reveals globalist plan to destroy the First World by eliminating national borders with global migrant blitzkreig invasions

As the Left continues to lose the battle for America's soul, its greatest champions are going full-out in an attempt to turn the tide any way they can – even if it means destroying the country.

One of the vilest among them is billionaire George Soros, a Hungarian-born U.S. citizen who now seeks to demolish the country that gave him his riches along with its allies.

As reported by Breitbart London, Soros recently publicly confirmed that, yes, he seeks to essentially wipe out all European borders following an accusation made last week by the prime mister of his birth country, Viktor Orban (who, unlike Soros, actually has to deal with the tens of thousands of second- and third-world migrants streaming into his country and other European nations – while Soros lives free of such inconveniences in his $10 million mansion/castle outside of New York City).

In recent days, Orban has accused Soros of deliberately encouraging the migrant crisis now engulfing the continent.

"This invasion is driven, on the one hand, by people smugglers, and on the other by those (human rights) activists who support everything that weakens the nation-state," Orban said. "This Western mindset and this activist network is perhaps best represented by George Soros."

Let's take down all borders'
Following Orban's statement, Soros sent an email to Bloomberg Business, in which he claimed that his foundations actually help "uphold European values," while Orban's actions in bolstering the Hungarian border and thus impeding a huge influx of migrants "undermine those values."

"His plan treats the protection of national borders as the objective and the refugees as an obstacle," Soros added. "Our plan treats the protection of refugees as the objective and national borders as the obstacle."

No one has voted on this'
As reported by Breitbart London, Orban said that Europeans should "stick to our Christian values" and "Europe can be saved," but only if citizens "take seriously the traditions, the Christian roots and all the values that are the basis of the civilisation of Europe."

"What sort of Europe do we want to have? Parallel societies? Muslim communities living together with the Christian community?" he asked, adding that there is also an anti-democratic aspect to what's taking place.

"Nobody has voted for what is going on, so the quality of European democracy is in question."

"Millions of migrants are coming to the European Union," he said, noting that European countries are neglecting various treaties that respect national boundaries.

http://www.naturalnews.com/051869_Georg ... asion.html

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Floodgates are now opened...

Between Saturday and Sunday, some 2,850 African migrants were shuttled to Italy in 23 different rescue operations carried out by the Italian Coast Guard and various NGOs.

Eleven different rescue operations were carried out Saturday, resulting in a total of some 1,200 migrants being brought to Italian shores, while on Sunday another 1.650 more were added to their number in the course of 12 different interventions.

More combat aged lone wolf's arriving in the soft belly of Europe...just like America's southern border...

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06 ... ibya-ngos/

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

where are the women and children ?
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Ya, where. At home, waiting for the money.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “World”