Massive brawl in Vernon

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Massive brawl in Vernon

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
TheBoss
Fledgling

Re: massive brawl in vernon

Post by TheBoss »

Interesting article you posted there. As a person interested in all forms of music more into the rock and roll than hip hop. Music doesn't define someones attitudes or beliefs, yes they can have an impact on a persons life. To say that country makes a person a pacifist and hip hop turns them into barbarians is false. Look at the two Hockey riots Vancouver had to deal with, main culprit was alcohol.

With shows like these happening at a nightclub the police should be doing foot patrols etc a police presence might help defuse the situation or maybe make it worse.

The whole story of what happened at Status night club hasn't come out yet. I suspect Alcohol is the main culprit, you have some one who likes to fight have a few to many and add in the male ego well your not going to have a good time.

I love all forms of music, each can have a story to tell.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Re: Massive brawl in Vernon

Post by bob vernon »

And to make the evening complete, Surrey Creep Catchers were in town to video a supposed encounter between a middle aged guy and a 13 year old girl at this club.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

daaaaam video was taken down
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Yes were is the video?
foodsmith
Board Meister

Post by foodsmith »

*removed*

I think it's pretty much implied, as noted above, that booze plays a pretty strong role in bringing out the aggressive sides of folks from time-to-time.

But I suppose to that you'll respond with blame for 40oz malt liquor producers, as well, just to tie-in a stereotype to hip hop culture on this one... Thug Life, right?
Last edited by ferri on Jun 6th, 2017, 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

The guy in the white shirt . In the video . He smashes like 5 people . They keep attacking him and he keeps taking them down . Gotta love guys like that
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

No, not if he started it. Loving goons isn't a good thing.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Fancy wrote:No, not if he started it. Loving goons isn't a good thing.

Well fancy seeing as how he's being attacked . I'm gonna assume he was innocent and the scumbags attacking him were hip hop fans
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Jflem1983 wrote:Well fancy seeing as how he's being attacked . I'm gonna assume he was innocent and the scumbags attacking him were hip hop fans

Can't assume anything in that video unless you know 100% what started it.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Jflem1983 wrote:The guy in the white shirt . In the video . He smashes like 5 people . They keep attacking him and he keeps taking them down . Gotta love guys like that

You do realize the guy in the white shirt kicked a guy in the head that was already lying down. Ya, really cool to love a guy like that.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Jflem1983 wrote:The guy in the white shirt . In the video . He smashes like 5 people . They keep attacking him and he keeps taking them down . Gotta love guys like that

Never yell "I love Garth Brooks" when at a Rap Concert. LOL
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Ken7 wrote:

Never yell "I love Garth Brooks" when at a Rap Concert. LOL

I actually know the guy in kel9wna who promotes merculese . Too funny

Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

I found the footage. Google Vernon BC Brawl.

Ive seen way worse outside the clubs in Kelowna in the 2000's
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Return to “North Okanagan”