Better to have than have not

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
Jflem1983
Guru

Better to have than have not

Post by Jflem1983 »

1 million registered hand guns and ar15s in Canada. http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/gu ... -1.4129994
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Re: Better to have than have not

Post by bob vernon »

Let's loosen up the laws. Allow us to start carrying guns. And to have some of the heavier weapons in our houses. There's a neighbourhood do-gooder who campaigns every election (provincial AND Federal) for the NDP and always drops off pamphlets at our house. I'd like to threaten her a bit.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Seriously^^ that's a bit much.
Glad we have laws that keep guns out of looney hands.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

What_the wrote:Seriously^^ that's a bit much.
Glad we have laws that keep guns out of looney hands.

If I'm ever king . All our gun laws are gonna go bye bye . I would let the public protect herself . When seconds count police are only minutes away . Who needs firemen we have fire extinguisher. That's the gun control argument in a nut shell
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Jflem1983 wrote:If I'm ever king . All our gun laws are gonna go bye bye . I would let the public protect herself . When seconds count police are only minutes away . Who needs firemen we have fire extinguisher. That's the gun control argument in a nut shell

Then that argument fails miserably. Hoses and fire extinguishers have failed to put out fires before.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Fancy wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:If I'm ever king . All our gun laws are gonna go bye bye . I would let the public protect herself . When seconds count police are only minutes away . Who needs firemen we have fire extinguisher. That's the gun control argument in a nut shell

Then that argument fails miserably. Hoses and fire extinguishers have failed to put out fires before.

Yep better to be armed I agree

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

well i and my family are no one's victim, anyone tries breaking into are home,while i am at home will find that out real fast
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Unless they know you're armed then you'll find out real fast. You're the one asleep remember?
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

I agree with the idea that it's better to have and not need than to need and not have.

However, I'm quite happy that if I honk or cut some one off unintentionally some nut job isn't armed and road rages me.

Tire iron? Sure I'll bring mine out too. Lol

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”