It's not going to be OK

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: It's not going to be OK

Post by peaceseeker »

Trump Joins The War Party
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=1201
By Brother Nathanael Kapner
April 9, 2017

HE’S IN THE ARMY NOW, we’ll never be rich, he’s digging us into a ditch, he’s in the army now.

Yes indeed. Trump’s a war president and broke his promise to “keep us out of foreign wars.”

It wasn’t long ago that Trump told Reuters, “We should focus on ISIS, not Syria. You’re going to end up in World War Three over Syria if we listen to Hillary Clinton.”

But the sound of US bombs bursting in air over Syria’s Shayrat airfield gave proof through the night that our flag’s over there, not here, in the abandoned land of America First.

“Intervene and you’re not fighting Syria any more, you’re fighting Syria, Russia and Iran,” Trump reminded Reuters.

Welcome to the war party, Mr Trump!

The Israel-Firsters at CNN, Capitol Hill, and AIPAC are proud of you.

Even Senators Sissy Graham and Maniac McCain have warmed to you. Kind of makes you feel all nuked over, doesn’t it? I mean, real warm and real fuzzy.

And Netanyahu thinks you’re the matzo ball king. Keep it up and you’ll be eating gefilte fish at his passover table!

You’ll be eating more than gefilte, dear Donald. For out your own mouth you warned Clinton backers that they’d be fighting not just Syria, but Russia and Iran.

That’s a recipe for a Bar Mitzvah catered by Schumer, Schiff, and Zeldin, where Goys are sent off to war while the Jews eat lox and bagels at home. (Jews don’t send their own off to wars abroad for Israel.)

You own that war now, Mr Trump, against the Russian bear and her allies.

Who’s going to eat your words when you spew them out into a nuclear holocaust? That’ll be the REAL ‘holocaust’ that your Jewish enablers will wreak upon the entire world.

ALL YOU ‘GOYIM’ who send your sons to wars for Jews, you should’ve seen it coming:

Netanyahu visits Trump; Israel bombs Syria; Netanyahu demands buffer zones into the Golan Heights; Tillerson says Assad can stay; ‘Sarin gas’ (fake news) explodes in Idlib; The Jew-owned media blames Assad sans any proof; War criminals Mattis and McMaster concur and Trump buys the JEW LIE; Tillerson caves; Trump BOMBS Syria; Tillerson reverses and says Assad must go and Russia is complicit; Jews applaud!

But what really galls the heck out of meeself, is seeing the little Jew worm, Jared Kushner, in the driver’s seat and Steve Bannon sent to the back of the bus.

No surprise.

The Kushner family gave Trump his start in New Jersey, (couldn’t quite break into Jew York yet); funded his campaign from the get-go; and came collecting, putting sonny-boy as daddy-in-laws’ right hand man.

The more things change the more Jews keep the war party going.

It’s a swamp out there.

How can America soar with eagles when surrounded by turkeys?

It can’t…when surrounded by war-mongering rats like Kushner & Tribe.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Want to understand Deep State? Here is your Deep, Deep State
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017 ... eep-state/
By Jon Rappoport

Men behind the curtain?

Men who control the government and its policies from the outside?

Men who have immunity from prosecution?

Men who tell presidents what to do?

Men who can hide in plain sight? Men who don’t need to be elected to public office? Men who can laugh at their critics and call them conspiracy theorists and purveyors of fake news? Men who can determine financial and banking policy? Men who can set up corporate tribunals that nullify national courts? Men who can set virtually any national policy agenda they want to?

If an honest press existed, all this would be out in the open by now.

If, as many people are now saying, the CIA and NSA and neocons are the unelected Deep State, then the people I’m talking about would be the Deep, Deep State.

Read on.

Many people think the Trilateral Commission (TC), created in 1973 by David Rockefeller, is a relic of an older time.

Think again.

Patrick Wood, author of Trilaterals Over Washington, points out there are only 87 members of the Trilateral Commission who live in America. Obama appointed eleven of them to posts in his administration.

Keep in mind that the original stated goal of the TC was to create “a new international economic order.” Knowing that you have to break eggs to make an omelet, consider how the following TC members, in key Obama posts, could have helped engender further national chaos; erase our sovereign national borders; and install binding international agreements that will envelop our economy and money in a deeper global collective: a new world order:

Tim Geithner, Treasury Secretary;

James Jones, National Security Advisor;

Paul Volker, Chairman, Economic Recovery Committee;

Dennis Blair, Director of National Intelligence.

All Trilateralists.

In the run-up to his inauguration after the 2008 presidential election, Obama was tutored by the co-founder of the Trilateral Commission, Zbigniew Brzezinski.

In Europe, the financially embattled nations of Greece and Italy brought in Lucas Papademos and Mario Monti as prime ministers. Both men are Trilateral members, and Monti is the former European chairman of the Trilateral Commission.

In the US, since 1973, author Wood counts eight out of 10 US Trade Representative appointments, and six out of eight World Bank presidents, as American Trilateral members.

Zbigniew Brzezinski wrote, four years before birthing the TC in 1973, with his godfather, David Rockefeller: “[The] nation state as a fundamental unit of man’s organized life has ceased to be the principal creative force. International banks and multinational corporations are acting and planning in terms that are far in advance of the political concepts of the nation state.”

Several other noteworthy Trilateral members: George HW Bush; Bill Clinton; Dick Cheney; Al Gore. The first three men helped sink the US further into debt by fomenting wars abroad; and Gore’s cap and trade blueprint would destroy industrial economies, while vastly increasing the numbers of people in Third World countries who have no access to modern sources of energy.

Does all this offer a clue as to why the US economy has failed to recover from the Wall Street debacle of 2008, why the federal bailout was a handout to super-rich criminals, and why Obama took no actions which would have brought about an authentic recovery?

A closer look at Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner’s circle of economic advisers reveals the chilling Trilateral effect: Paul Volker; Alan Greenspan; E. Gerald Corrigan (director, Goldman Sachs); and Peter G Peterson (former CEO, Lehman Brothers, former chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations). These men are all Trilateral members.

How many foxes in the hen house do we need, before we realize their Trilateral agenda is controlling the direction of our economy?

The TC has no interest in building up the American economy. They want to torpedo it, as part of the end-game of creating a de facto Globalist management system for the whole planet.

Any doubt on the question of TC goals is answered by David Rockefeller himself, the founder of the TC, in his Memoirs (2003): “Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

Even in what many people mistakenly think of as the TC’s heyday, the 1970s, there were few who realized its overarching power.

Here is a close-up snap shot of a remarkable moment from out of the past. It’s a through-the-looking-glass secret—in the form of a conversation between a reporter, Jeremiah Novak, and two Trilateral Commission members, Karl Kaiser and Richard Cooper. The interview took place in 1978. It concerned the issue of who exactly, during President Carter’s administration, was formulating US economic and political policy.

The careless and off-hand attitude of Trilateralists Kaiser and Cooper is astonishing. It’s as if they’re saying, “What we’re revealing is already out in the open, it’s too late to do anything about it, why are you so worked up, we’ve already won…”

NOVAK (the reporter): Is it true that a private [Trilateral committee] led by Henry Owen of the US and made up of [Trilateral] representatives of the US, UK, West Germany, Japan, France and the EEC is coordinating the economic and political policies of the Trilateral countries [which would include the US]?

COOPER: Yes, they have met three times.

NOVAK: Yet, in your recent paper you state that this committee should remain informal because to formalize ‘this function might well prove offensive to some of the Trilateral and other countries which do not take part.’ Who are you afraid of?

KAISER: Many countries in Europe would resent the dominant role that West Germany plays at these [Trilateral] meetings.

COOPER: Many people still live in a world of separate nations, and they would resent such coordination [of policy].

NOVAK: But this [Trilateral] committee is essential to your whole policy. How can you keep it a secret or fail to try to get popular support [for its decisions on how Trilateral member nations will conduct their economic and political policies]?

COOPER: Well, I guess it’s the press’ job to publicize it.

NOVAK: Yes, but why doesn’t President Carter come out with it and tell the American people that [US] economic and political power is being coordinated by a [Trilateral] committee made up of Henry Owen and six others? After all, if [US] policy is being made on a multinational level, the people should know.

COOPER: President Carter and Secretary of State Vance have constantly alluded to this in their speeches.

KAISER: It just hasn’t become an issue.

SOURCE: “Trilateralism: The Trilateral Commission and Elite Planning for World Management,” ed. by Holly Sklar, 1980. South End Press, Boston. Pages 192-3.

Of course, although Kaiser and Cooper claimed everything being manipulated by the Trilateral Commission committee was already out in the open, it wasn’t.

Their interview slipped under the mainstream media radar, which is to say, it was ignored and buried. It didn’t become a scandal on the level of, say, Watergate, although its essence was far larger than Watergate.

US economic and political policy run by a committee of the Trilateral Commission—the Commission had been created in 1973 as an “informal discussion group” by David Rockefeller and his sidekick, Zbigniew Brzezinski, who would become Jimmy Carter’s National Security Advisor.

Shortly after Carter won the presidential election, his aide, Hamilton Jordan, said that if after the inauguration, Cy Vance and Brzezinski came on board as secretary of state and national security adviser, “We’ve lost. And I’ll quit.” Lost—because both men were powerful members of the Trilateral Commission and their appointment to key positions would signal a surrender of White House control to the Commission.

Vance and Brzezinski were appointed secretary of state and national security adviser, as Jordan feared. But he didn’t quit. He became Carter’s chief of staff.

Now consider the vast propaganda efforts of the past 40 years, on so many levels, to install the idea that all nations and peoples of the world are a single Collective.

From a very high level of political and economic power, this propaganda op has had the objective of grooming the population for a planet that is one coagulated mass, run and managed by one force.

Deep State.

Trump, who squashed the Globalist TPP treaty as soon as he was inaugurated, has nevertheless appointed a significant Trilateral member to a major post. Patrick Wood writes (2/6/17):

“According to a White House press release, the first member of the Trilateral Commission has entered the Trump administration as the Deputy Assistant to the President for International Economic Affairs, where he will sit on the National Security Council [as deputy director]:

“’Kenneth I. Juster will serve as Deputy Assistant to the President for International Economic Affairs. He will coordinate the Administration’s international economic policy and integrate it with national security and foreign policy. He will also be the President’s representative and lead U.S. negotiator (“Sherpa”) for the annual G-7, G-20, and APEC Summits’.”

Juster’s duties will take him into the heart of high-level negotiations with foreign governments on economic policy.

Note: In this article, I’m not listing Trump appointees who are members of another Rockefeller deep-state organization, the Council on Foreign Relations. Suffice to say, the CFR is a brother of the Trilateral Commission, and, when push comes to shove, the lesser brother. And finally, Goldman Sachs, whose people Trump has surrounded himself with, is a corporate member of the CFR…
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The Zero Evidence World of US Criminal Misleaders
http://freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom ... isleaders/
Makia Freeman
April 19, 2017

Zero evidence is required for the global bully, the US military, to do what it wants, when it wants, to whomever it wants. US political and military leaders (or as I prefer to call them, political and military misleaders) have one law – we do whatever the f*ck we want – in line with the black magic of Aleister Crowley, who declared that “do what thou wilt” was the whole of his law. The recent Trump Syria strike has taken their aggressive and criminal lawlessness to yet another level. Trump didn’t either bother to ask Congress for permission to attack another country, nor to put a case forward at the UN, nor to submit it to the scrutiny of international law, nor apparently to check with anyone except his own cadre of hawkish generals, Zionists and billionaires. Along with zero evidence, the US usually proffers pretexts such as “WMDs”, “chemical weapons” or simply just “he’s a dictator killing is own people”, all of which turn out to be lies to cover up the fact they have zero evidence. This phenomenon has been going on for literally decades. When is the international community going to stand up to the US and demand that enough is enough?

The Zero Evidence Phenomenon in Past US Aggressions

The history of USA aggression against other sovereign nations is egregious and long. Ever since the end of World War II, the US has taken it upon itself to be the world policeman – except it’s really the bandit posing as the sheriff, the tyrant posing as the protector and the violent terrorist posing as the righteous commander. Former US government official William Blum (who worked in the Department of State) and Dr. Zoltan Grossman have compiled lists of the 70+ nations which the US has messed with and attacked, by way of at least one of the following: foreign meddling & intervention, subversion, regime change, assassination, military strike or invasion. Here is a partial list of attacked nations up until 1999:

continued...
http://freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom ... isleaders/
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Trump’s Neocon Conversion Almost Complete
http://anotherdayintheempire.com/trumps ... -complete/
Published: April 24, 2017
Source: Kurt Nimmo, Another Day In The Empire
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The caller noted in the above video, a smart woman...

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Disgusting how today's society has become normalized to the indiscriminate killing of fellow man in foreign lands...

Trump Is Running Out Of Bombs
http://www.activistpost.com/2017/04/tru ... st+Post%29
by Kurt Nimmo
April 30, 2017

Good news for Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and Boeing. Not so good for civilians in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya, and Afghanistan.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Sorry 'bout that, Boss!...

ISIS Apologized To Israel For Attacking IDF Soldiers
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-2 ... f-soldiers
by Tyler Durden
Apr 29, 2017 11:38 AM

In a curious incident that is certain to provoke questions about the proximity, not to mention fund flow, between Israel and ISIS the former Israeli Defense Minister, cited by the Times of Israel, said that Islamic State terrorists have on at least one occasion “apologized” to Israel for mistakenly attacking IDF soldiers in the occupied Golan Heights. The disclosure may also provide some insight into why after reportedly attacking virtually every religion and ethnicity in the region, there have been virtually no documented attacks by the Islamic State on Israel or its citizens.

Discussing the wider Israeli policy of “neutrality” in Syria, former defense minister Moshe Ya’alon accidentally admitted that Israel has an open communications channel with an Islamic State cell which operates in Gollan Heights.

“There was one case recently where Daesh opened fire and apologized,” Ya’alon said on Saturday, quoted by the Times of Israel.

Asked to expand on his controversial statement, Ya’alon’s office refused to elaborate. The IDF also declined to comment. Under Israeli law, any communication with terrorists is considered illegal, unless of course the Israel state covertly does not consider ISIS terrorists.

continued...
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-2 ... f-soldiers
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

YouTube Continues Demonetizing Almost All Political Speech
http://www.activistpost.com/2017/05/you ... st+Post%29
May 11, 2017
By Vin Armani

In this video, Vin Armani walks through what it’s like to challenge YouTube’s demonetization of political videos and lose. YouTube continues to starve out anti-establishment content.

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

French Election: A Catastrophe for World Peace
http://www.globalresearch.ca/french-ele ... ce/5589406
By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
Global Research, May 10, 2017

Marine Le Pen’s defeat, if the vote count was honest, indicates that the French are even more insouciant than Americans.

The week before the election the Russian high command announced that Washington had convinced the Russian military that Washington intended a preemptive nuclear first strike against Russia. No European leader saw danger in this announcement except Le Pen.

No European leader, and no one in Washington, has stepped forward to reassure the Russians. In the US apparently only my readers even know of the Russian conclusion. Simply nothing is said in the Western media about the extraordinary risk of convincing Russia that the US is preparing a first strike against Russia.

Nothing in the 20th century Cold War comes close to this.

Le Pen, as Trump did prior to his castration by the military/security complex, understands that military conflict with Russia means death for humanity.

Why were the French voters unconcerned with what may be their impending deaths?

The answer is that the French have been brainwashed into believing that to stand for France, as Marine Le Pen does, is to place patriotism and nationalism above diversity and is fascist.

All of Europe, except for the majority of the British, has been brainwashed into the belief that it is Hitler-like or fascist to stand up for your country. For a French man or woman to escape the fascist designation, he or she must be Europeans, not French, German, Dutch, Italian, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese.

Brainwashed as the French are that it is fascist to stand up for France, the French voted for the international bankers and for the EU.

The French election was a disaster for Europeans, but it was a huge victory for the American neoconservatives who will now be able to push Russia to war without European opposition.

The original source of this article is Global Research
Copyright © Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, Global Research, 2017
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Ongoing massacre in Palestine - The interview gets going at 3:00
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/isra ... stine.html

Lee Camp interviews Abby Martin

Lee Camp interviews Abby Martin about her recent visit to Palestine.

"It's worse than you can imagine."

Apartheid, but not as nice.

Abby says:

"No one really dare to cover Israel. When you cover it in a fair way you're deemed anti-Semitic. Journalists say to me 'I don't want to cover Israel or I'll lose my job.'"
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Harvard Poll Shows Majority Now Believe Mainstream Media Publishes Fake News
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Harvard_ ... 8/Y/M.html
Published: May 25, 2017
Source: The Free Thought Project

Why Americans Distrust the Press More Than They Distrust Trump
http://www.globalresearch.ca/why-americ ... mp/5588709
By Eric Zuesse
Global Research, May 05, 2017
Strategic Culture Foundation 4 May 2017

Truth Has Become Un-American
http://www.globalresearch.ca/truth-has- ... an/5591685
By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
Global Research, May 24, 2017
Paul Craig Roberts 23 May 2017
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Problem-Reaction-Solution

3 Questions You’re Never Supposed To Ask After A Terrorist Attack
http://www.blacklistednews.com/3_Questi ... 8/Y/M.html
Published: June 6, 2017
By Isaac Davis

In a world where defense budgets are astronomical and wars of occupation and destabilization never end, political leaders in the UK and in Europe want you to accept street-level terror as the new everyday normal. The attacks are unstoppable, they say, and the world must embrace this hopelessness with faith that the government is doing all it can to create a better, safer world. Run, hide, and call the authorities, for you are helpless in this reality, so they say. But who creates and sustains this reality?

Terrorism is defined as the use of violence in the pursuit of political aims; and as politicians respond to terrorism by holding news conferences, posing, grandstanding, eulogizing, weeping for the cameras, applauding first responders and proposing legislation, so many of the important questions which can help guide us out of such a gloomy future are going unasked and unanswered. And these questions are always the same for any of these attacks, be it the London attacks, Manchester, Orlando, the Boston marathon, 7/7 or 9/11.

Here are three things we should always ask about Islamic terror, all of which are fair questions for any of the major terror attacks happening in Western nations.

1. In what ways do Western governments contribute to the problem of Islamic terror?

The media wants you to believe that this type of terror is unrelated to government policies and actions, thus attempting to divorce them from the greater context of geopolitics and the decades-long push toward globalist world government. But how do Western governments contribute to the problem of terrorism?

Do never-ending occupations of Middle Eastern countries and the wrecking of stable nations contribute to terrorism? Does supplying arms and financial support to known terrorist organizations make attacks in Western nations more likely? Does bombing infrastructure, hospitals and civilians in foreign nations play a role? Does promoting and supporting the massive influx of Middle Eastern and African migrants into Western nations have an effect? Does permitting known radicals and others on terror watch lists to operate freely in the West make it more likely that events like the London Bridge attack will occur? Does preventing and punishing people for speaking out in defense of their own nations and customs contribute to the situation?

2. How does government benefit from the reaction to the problem?

Terror creates fear, insecurity, panic, uncertainty, chaos, anger, hate and irrationality, and none are more easily lorded over than those living in terror. Historically, governments make exceptional gains in power and authority when their citizens are psychologically abused.

3. What is the pre-packaged government solution to the problem?

In the case of the London Bridge attacks, the very next day, UK Prime Minister Theresa May called for government regulation of the Internet, a demand which is now being echoed by wise politicians and pundits. But this measure was already being floated, now it just received a dramatic push for it to gain popularity.

Whether it is the Patriot Act, the pre-planned invasion of Afghanistan, calls to restrict the 2nd Amendment, greater government surveillance, increased spending on war and police state security measures, the detainment of innocent people or torture of detainees, the government always has a solution in place before an attack happens.

Final Thoughts

Accepting terror as the norm is absolutely unacceptable and must be totally rejected by people who wish to live in peace and prosperity, which will forever remain impossible while government is allowed to contribute and benefit from terror.

Read more articles from Isaac Davis.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The mind-numbing hypocrisy of the West...

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Selected Articles: A Retrospective Account of Israeli Occupation – 50 Years and Counting
http://www.globalresearch.ca/selected-a ... ng/5593963
By Global Research News
Global Research, June 08, 2017

In memory of the USS Liberty attack by the Israeli Air Force 50 years ago today, Global Research introduces to you a compilation of comprehensive articles whose aim, by and large, is to unmask the truth about “what really happened in 1967”.

In the words of Philip Giraldi,

The most disgusting part of the tale relates to how U.S. warplanes sent to the Liberty’s aid from an aircraft carrier in the Mediterranean were called back by Defense Secretary Robert McNamara acting under orders from President Lyndon Baines Johnson, who declared that he would rather see the ship go to the bottom of the sea than embarrass his good friend Israel. Ironically, the first ship to reach the Liberty and offer assistance was from the Soviet Union, an offer that was declined.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Father Of Iconic Aleppo Boy Supports Assad, Says Son Was Used 'For Propaganda'
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Father_O ... 8/Y/M.html
Published: June 8, 2017
Source: Chris Menahan, Information Liberation

The father of the iconic "Syrian Ambulance boy," whose photograph was plastered all over the Western media as an excuse to overthrow Syrian president Bashar al-Assad, says he supports Assad and his son was used by the media "for the sake of propaganda."

From RT:

Omran Daqneesh was rescued from the rubble in the aftermath of a bombing in the rebel-held Qaterji district of Aleppo in August 2016. The controversial Syrian Civil Defense group, better known as the White Helmets soon released harrowing footage of Omran sitting in an ambulance chair.

The White Helmets group has a controversial reputation. While they are hailed as hero volunteers by the Western mainstream media, and even have an Academy Award-winning documentary about them, their reputation on the ground in Syria is much more sinister.

Witnesses accuse them of collaborating with terrorist groups, filming staged reports about their rescue work, engaging in looting and other misdeeds. Members of the group have been caught on camera several times performing dubious acts, including assisting an apparent execution of a prisoner.

The photo quickly spread across the internet, shocking and disturbing social media users.

The US State Department during the Obama administration even called the child “the real face” of the Syrian war and the "brutal Damascus regime."

Now, almost a year later, RT's video agency Ruptly caught up with Omran and his family in government-controlled Aleppo.

“My name is Omran Daqneesh, I am four years old,” the smiling boy said. His father Mohammad Kheir Daqneesh told Ruptly that the family has been “in so much turmoil because of the insurgents, and because of the issues they made propaganda of.”

“Thank God, now the situation is improving, the army is advancing and liberated the areas, and we came back to our homes, the situation is now getting better,” he said.

Mohammad recalled that day when the family was hit by an airstrike: “We were sitting in our house like this. Omran and I were spending time having fun on our cell phones. Then the strike occurred.”

Mohammad lost track of his son as he searched for other family members, and when he finally found Omran, he saw “insurgents” already filming his son.

Mohammad said that while he was busy saving his family, “the insurgents seized the opportunity and filmed my family when they were getting out the house.”

“They took Omran in order to provide him with first aid, but before they attended to him they sat him down to photograph him. Why this photograph? Because this photograph is to exploit him, as if he was targeted, his injury was grave,” Mohammed said, slamming the White Helmets group for exploiting his son for propaganda purposes.

"With regard to the White Helmets, they primarily work with the press, it's a professional tool that they are using,” he said. “The photographs that address emotions, they are worth a price. Some of them work together on these things; between the media and the White Helmets.”

Omran received light injuries in the strike, while his brother Ali died in that bombing, succumbing to his wounds in the hospital later in August. Asked why he did not leave eastern Aleppo Omran's father said: "I could have taken the risk but I cannot put my family at risk… That is why we waited until there was a chance to leave."

Mohammed Daqneesh says that all he wanted last year and today, is for him and his family to be left alone.

“I didn't ask for anything with regards to Omran. No media, no fame, nothing. They photographed him without my will. I brought him back here, so that no one would exploit him. I shaved his head, I even changed his name, I prevented him to go to the street,” he said, explaining that in addition to the media attention, he has been getting threats.

“I am not conspiring against the country; I am not receiving dollars to harm my country. I am a human being a citizen who is worth the same as any other citizen. This child is worth the same as any child.”

The other most iconic photograph, the one showing a dead Syrian boy on the beach, was also a fraud.

The boy's father was an economic migrant who was living safely in Turkey and only left because he wanted to get his teeth done for free in Canada.

As Australian Senator Cory Bernardi said at the time: "That boy and his family had lived in Turkey for three years. The money for that boy's father to pay the people smugglers was sent from Canada."

"The father sent them on that boat so the father could get dental treatment. They were in no fear, they were in no persecution and they were in no danger in Turkey."
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”