NASA Endeavors

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Re: NASA Endeavors

Post by BelieveNothing »

What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Yup. You tube truth. He's said it inside 30 seconds. "In the hopes of gaining more subscribers".
More subscribers equals cents per hit from advertisers.

Again I ask. How can you pay attention to this obviously skewed for profit drivel.

Thanks, I'll pay attention to those that send space craft to distant inter solar bodies and the mathematicians that enable those endeavors. Unless of course you think the satellite that allows you to post that video aren't accurate to within a meter in their orbital trajectory?

I stopped once again watching after I heard the quote above. All talk and no substance. It doesn't take eight and a half minutes to get to the math and science to explain a hypothesis for peers to review.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

He sees lights in the crater - wonder what's powering those?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

What_the wrote:Yup. You tube truth. He's said it inside 30 seconds. "In the hopes of gaining more subscribers".
More subscribers equals cents per hit from advertisers.

Again I ask. How can you pay attention to this obviously skewed for profit drivel.

Thanks, I'll pay attention to those that send space craft to distant inter solar bodies and the mathematicians that enable those endeavors. Unless of course you think the satellite that allows you to post that video aren't accurate to within a meter in their orbital trajectory?

I stopped once again watching after I heard the quote above. All talk and no substance. It doesn't take eight and a half minutes to get to the math and science to explain a hypothesis for peers to review.

Because you seem uninformed, I am sure you will be thrilled to learn that You Tube channels which speak TRUTH are being deemed FAKE NEWS by "Main steam media" and as a result have lost much of their ability to profit through their You Tube channels

You will also - I am sure - be just as thrilled, if not more, to learn that the you tube channel you are referring to here is one of the channels that has been demonetized

So there's that.

As for how I can pay attention - I have already answered that question in a previous post

...and the portion of your post that I made Bold:

I do not personally use Satellite to access the internet

Practically all of the data shooting around the world actually relies on a series of tubes to get around -- a massive system of fibre-optic cables lying deep underneath the oceans.

The network connects every continent other than Antarctica, carrying e-mails, photos, videos and emoji around the globe. Here's what that looks like:

What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

yes I am aware of fibre optic network's. How do you think they were layed- via GPS. The point was, if they can put thousands of satellites in orbit they can calculate the distance to the moon. No you tube vid will ever convince me that the world's engineers are wrong. There's literal evidence for the distance right? We sent people.... well for flat earthers, sent probes there.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

What_the wrote:yes I am aware of fibre optic network's. How do you think they were layed- via GPS. The point was, if they can put thousands of satellites in orbit they can calculate the distance to the moon. No you tube vid will ever convince me that the world's engineers are wrong. There's literal evidence for the distance right? We sent people.... well for flat earthers, sent probes there.

So they tell us
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

What would be gained for the US, Russia, China, ESA to lie about that? I don't see anything but truth when the Apollo astronauts speak.

And oh, that brings up the video you posted about that astronaut who was being derided for saying we no longer have the technology to go to the moon. We don't. The Saturn V rocket was "one off" for the Apollo missions. We'd have to start from scratch. The video didn't seem to touch on that.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

What_the wrote:What would be gained for the US, Russia, China, ESA to lie about that? I don't see anything but truth when the Apollo astronauts speak.

And oh, that brings up the video you posted about that astronaut who was being derided for saying we no longer have the technology to go to the moon. We don't. The Saturn V rocket was "one off" for the Apollo missions. We'd have to start from scratch. The video didn't seem to touch on that.

Control of Reality - Control of The Mind of Humanity - Control of The Mind of Generations - History.

Seems a pretty substantial gain if you ask me

I don't see anything but scripted acting when the Apollo astronauts speak

As for the "Astronaut" in the video, he made the statement "We cannot go back to the moon"

A valuable piece of information, of which I had never heard before

You clearly have knowledge of this information - good for you

You seem upset that I did not find additional video in which this "astronaut" explains in further detail the reasons why we cannot go back to the moon -

You might consider providing that information to this thread as a productive contribution
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Lengthy coverage of NASA's Future of War 2025 Document - Released July 2001

garretths

Post by garretths »

This is the funniest thread I've ever seen. You can find some really interesting stuff from underneath your tin-foil helmet.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Ignore the troll.

No, not upset. You presented and I retorted is all.

I will say that you tube has significance but when it comes to this sort of thing? Any moron has a voice now and needs to be balanced with critical thought and education. In essence, how I shot down "technology to the moon" vid.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”