The rebels true colors

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: The rebels true colors

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Queen K wrote:Is the story itself real or not?

Well you won't find it on the CBC, so that in and of itself would be enough for the apologists and deniers to claim the story is fake. Typical cycle - news happens, the CBC won't report it, so therefore it doesn't exist. If the court documents actually exist, then this is true.

http://madworldnews.com/syrian-muslim-w ... key-stick/

https://www.telegraphjournal.com/telegr ... y-trending
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I just did a CBC search and you're right. :135:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Queen K wrote:I just did a CBC search and you're right. :135:

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2017/06/09 ... es-canada/
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I don't know what's more disturbing, that Blazingcatfur has the story or that I've never heard of Blazingcatfur.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

No worries. It's a conservative leaning website and she loves cats as you'll well see if you visit the site . . . been around for years.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I just was perusing it's news articles. Conservative is a mild term for it.
And who doesn't love cats?
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

Queen K wrote:And who doesn't love cats?

My father-in-law.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

:cry:
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

He has allergies :135:
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Ub2 wrote:He has allergies :135:

That's no exuse.

You are punished into watching another Rebel video because of your Father-in-law's catophobia.

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
f/22
Board Meister

Post by f/22 »

I’m totally sticking by my post over here:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=70502&start=60#p2196246

Gavin McInnes is just a goofball.

And Glacier, thanks for giving us this over on another thread, (viewtopic.php?f=27&t=72206&hilit=jordan+peterson).

I think shows how Ezra is truly a sweet person dedicated to freedom of speech.

And I totally support Dr. Jordan Peterson’s views to the tune of twenty bucks, as well as wish him well.
neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by neilsimon »

The Green Barbarian wrote:

One has to love how Ezra knows and freely expresses the motivations of other people, who have not explained such motivations. His sensational, misleading and inflammatory reporting style is not about delivering the facts, but rather about delivering his own personal opinions and biases.
How does he know why Rafia chose Fredericton?
Why doesn't Ezra just point out that ignorance of the law is no excuse in the eyes of the law?
Why does he make claims about how things are in Syria (wives don't tell on husbands) without being quite clear that it is common in Canada for spouses/partners who suffer domestic violence to not want to prosecute their abuser?

I am in no way defending Rafia, who deserved to be punished for his crime, but that's sloppy, biased, ignorant journalism by a hack.
neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by neilsimon »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Queen K wrote:Is the story itself real or not?

Well you won't find it on the CBC, so that in and of itself would be enough for the apologists and deniers to claim the story is fake. Typical cycle - news happens, the CBC won't report it, so therefore it doesn't exist. If the court documents actually exist, then this is true.

http://madworldnews.com/syrian-muslim-w ... key-stick/

https://www.telegraphjournal.com/telegr ... y-trending

I wonder, do you expect CBC to report all domestic abuse cases? While they may report a few, the vast majority do not get reported, largely because if they did report them all, that is all they would ever do. It is also often very intrusive and hurtful to the sufferers (the spouses, children, etc.) of this abuse to publish their story, but somehow, I don't think that Ezra cares in the least little bit about the victims of the abuse.
If you think that somehow that the perpetrator's country of origin or religion is enough of a reason to report this, then maybe you should examine why that is so to you. Is it somehow worse when a Syrian, or Muslim beats up his wife than when a Canadian or Christian does it? In my mind they are equal and should be reported with equal voracity.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

neilsimon wrote:
I am in no way defending Rafia, who deserved to be punished for his crime, but that's sloppy, biased, ignorant journalism by a hack.

So then why isn't this being covered by other media then? Did you read the actual story?? Of course not. I realize your blathering and ignorant comment above are based purely in your left fake news politically leanings, but this story shouldn't have been left to people like Ezra to report in the first place. Where is the media on this??
Last edited by The Green Barbarian on Jun 11th, 2017, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

neilsimon wrote:I wonder, do you expect CBC to report all domestic abuse cases?

and here comes the apologists, right down denier lane. Yes, why oh why would the media cover the case of a Syrian refugee beating his wife with a hockey stick and then claiming that he didn't know the law. Maybe to draw attention to the fact that these refugees (if that's what they are in fact) are not being given proper assimilation into our society? Perhaps they should be told that they can't beat their wives with hockey sticks when they enter our country??? Why is that such a bad thing - to educate these people on our laws????

I can't believe this crap actually. You honestly are advocating for everyone to look the other way, because other people do this stuff (even though they know its against the law). This is how Rotherham rape gangs form. People like you who never want to acknowledge a problem, and instead want everyone to bury their heads in the sand in the name of political correctness. Shame on you. Shame on you indeed.

Return to “Canada”