NHL Expansion Draft

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

NHL Expansion Draft

Post by GordonH »

Fleury has waived his no movement clause, so he could be moved out Pittsburgh before the deadline & before Expansion draft. Link below has 4 rumored possibilities before that deadline.
http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/four ... ion-draft/

So come Sunday June 18 will be the release of the unprotected list of players, that Las Vegas can pick from to fill their roster. They get 72 hours to pick

Trade freeze happens 12pm this Saturday Pacific Time
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Re: NHL Expansion Draft

Post by GordonH »

Here is the unprotect & protected list for Canadian Clubs
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl-reveals-protectio ... t-1.782246

The complete list of unprotect & protected
https://www.nhl.com/news/protected-list ... -289972722

If Las Vegas picks a combination of players that have on ice chemistry, they could have very good first season. Tricky part is staying under the Cap though.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

So tonight at NHL awards show, the roster for the Las Vegas Golden Knights will be revealed.

Quick turnaround and tomorrow will be NHL Entry draft, could be a lot of wheeling & dealing happening. Next up is July 1 free agency
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

This'll be interesting. Wonder who the chucks lost. He'll prolly be their star player with our luck
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

What_the wrote:This'll be interesting. Wonder who the chucks lost. He'll prolly be their star player with our luck

It would only be one of the unprotected players, if you click on 1 of the links in my previous post scroll down to Vancouver you will see the list.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

The team is set:
https://www.nhl.com/news/vegas-golden-k ... =289242400

Any surprises hockey fans
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Luca sbisa. I kinda liked him.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

What_the wrote:Luca sbisa. I kinda liked him.

Clearly Vancouver was not willing give up draft picks to keep Luca as a Canuck.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Not surprised. Bottom up rebuild.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”