Vancouver/Langley Nikon dealers

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
67CougarLover

Vancouver/Langley Nikon dealers

Post by 67CougarLover »

Hi I have looked online but I'm curious if anyone has experience with any stores down on the coast that deal with Nikon equipment/accessories?Already have the camera.Planning a trip down next week.Any info appreciated.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Re: Vancouver/Langley Nikon dealers

Post by kgcayenne »

I hear great things about Kerrisdale Cameras with several locations and an assortment of used equipment. (what body did you get?)
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

I will tell you that every camera shop in Vancouver is pretty much the same "price wise"..........Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Fuji or whatever have prices set by the manufacturer and these shops do not stray off the price list unless there is a manufacturer sale. If Broadway Camera has a sale, then Kerrisdale Camera will have the sale or at least price match. I have had good luck with London Drugs for some camera equipment and if something WAS on sale they will go back about two months in their computer system to find you the best sale price they have had on the item. I usually give my business to the "person behind the counter" since finding someone you can trust and knowledgeable is a big selling point for me........for a lot of things. Plus once they know you they may give you some perks. Another thing that "kgcayenne" mentioned was the "used" section.......that is something that always interests me and can save you a fortune.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

I've never been to a Kerrisdale location, but I'm always looking at their used section online - make sure to look at the complete used list on their site (there's a link and its updated weekly). Next time I go down and have time, I'd definitely take a peek a boo.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
67CougarLover

Post by 67CougarLover »

Thank you for your comments.I have the D500.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

Very nice. Excellent choice for crop body. Did you pair it with the newest Tamron 70-200mm?
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
67CougarLover

Post by 67CougarLover »

I have the Nikkor 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”