Sandy Hook

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: Sandy Hook

Post by peaceseeker »

What_the wrote:Ugh, I don't have 166 minutes to spare. Not for a you tube video for sure. Got something in the 10-fifteen minute range?

It's too complex to understand in only 10mins. There are many anomalies and those interested need to take the time and do their own research. Here are just a few that should raise concern...

Gov. Dan Malloy states, 'Lt. Governor and I have been spoken to in an attempt that we might be prepared for something like this playing out in our state'...

Sandy Hook Medical Examiner H Wayne Carver FRAUD EXPOSED...'I hope they and I hope the people of Newtown don't have it crash on their head later'...

Reminiscent of Dubya addressing the UN after 9/11 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K5M0xtxQVQ...
Lt. Vance letting those 'spreading misinformation on social media websites' (i.e. questioning the validity of the event) know they will be investigated and prosecuted...

Jewish child, Noah Pozner (the one Fancy's referring to in above post), allegedly killed twice in two different school shootings...once at Sandy Hook and the other at a school in Pakistan!...

Meet the Greenbergs...no, the Phelps...no, the Sotos. Members from one family (Greenbergs) playing family members from two other alleged victims' 'families' (this deception only scratches the surface)...
Remarkable resemblance of Sandy Hook victims and professional crisis actors - they are the same people...
https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/0 ... exton.html

Like the Boston Bombing, many memory/donation web pages were created prior to the event...
Sandy Hook RIP/donation web pages created BEFORE the massacre
https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/0 ... -massacre/

Sandy Hook Hoax ~ Walking In Circles Around Sandy Hook Firehouse...

SandyHook School Not in Operation During Alleged Masacre...
Last edited by peaceseeker on Sep 14th, 2017, 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

What_the wrote:Ugh, I don't have 166 minutes to spare. Not for a you tube video for sure. Got something in the 10-fifteen minute range?

So many youtubes regurgitate misinformation - especially about the poor Pozner family.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Conspiracy theorists have charged that the event was a hoax, a "false flag" staged by political activists who wanted to crack down on gun ownership in the United States. Connecticut, New York and Maryland passed laws limiting sales of assault rifles and high-capacity magazines following the massacre, but federal laws were unchanged.

"I'm satisfied with the sentencing because for me it's about raising awareness to this growing problem of alternative facts and people who are easily influenced by those facts, and then, take it upon themselves to think that they are the part of some army of good," Pozner said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-flori ... SKBN18Y2BY
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Of course the school was still open in 2012.
http://photos.newtownbee.com/Journalism ... -2PSh5qs/A
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Thanks for taking the time to post all that peaceseeker. I'm ernest in my questions. Like everyone else who wasn't there I rely on the "news" (and for everything) but I know authorities can be shady at times. I have a hard time thinking that a hoax of this magnitude could be pulled off but one of my favourite sayings is, not outside the realm of possibilities.

You tube is not a source for me unless it's by some one who's thoughts are validated from my own knowledge. E.g. a science or physics by a known person.

I will have to review. I will say there's enough circumstantial "evidencel to warrant me asking questions and to look a little deeper.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

^^^
You're welcome, What_the...glad that you're willing to investigate and ask questions. So much available information proving the Sandy Hook event to be nothing other than a hoax...it all depends how far down the rabbit hole one is willing to go.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

peaceseeker wrote:^^^.it all depends how far down the rabbit hole one is willing to go.

Those going down the rabbit hole get lost in all the false information. People feed on misery and obviously those refusing to acknowledge the deaths are perpetuating the misery the parents will always be facing. Seems like too many people have never suffered a loss as they don't seem to understand how hurtful it is.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Interestingly, a person who currently works for me "allegedly" lost a nephew at Sandy Hook.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

What_the wrote:Thanks for taking the time to post all that peaceseeker.

It's unfortunate and foolish that peaceseeker is reposting some of the youtubes that have already been debunked - i.e. the school not being in operation when there is clear evidence otherwise. Lots of photos from December 2012 to confirm the school was in session never mind the budgeting for it.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Nope. Not me...you must be referring to the other Connecticut Governor, Dannel Malloy. :laugh:

~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”