Terror Attack

Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Terror Attack

Post by Ken7 »

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/06/27/al ... -of-canada

“I reject all counsel here. I only believe in Islamic Sharia law,” Global News quoted the Scarborough woman as saying during a court appearance this week. “I would like to revoke my Canadian citizenship that I received. I don’t want to have any allegiance to you.”

I suggest prosecute her, hold her in custody and once the penalty is collected, put her on a one way plane. If she has children send them with her packing too.

Thanks again Justin Trudeau, just open the flood gates this is what you have let in!

Either way, it won’t be easy since Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s position on this very thing is abundantly clear, as he outlined during the last election campaign.

“I’ll give you the quote so that you guys can jot it down and put it in an attack ad somewhere that the Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship,” he said. “Because I do. And I’m willing to take on anyone who disagrees with that.”

According to Global, Dughmosh declared: “I meant to harm those people. First of all I’m not guilty. But if you release me, I’m going to commit this type of action again and again because I’m pledging allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. In my perspective, I’m not guilty. In your perspective, I might be guilty.”
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Terror Attack

Post by Queen K »

Everbody unhappy with Canada should be getting the :cuss: out regardless of what their ethnicity, religion, creed or whatever.

Airplanes were invented.
Use them to get to whatever distance country is going to make you feel better.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Queen K wrote:Everbody unhappy with Canada should be getting the :cuss: out regardless of what their ethnicity, religion, creed or whatever.

Airplanes were invented.
Use them to get to whatever distance country is going to make you feel better.

Should be no less then one full plane returning home every other day! They are unhappy here so I suggest go home or to a country which shares your way of life and beliefs.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

I would donate to the cause. When can we start shipping them out.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

what a no brainer ship her back, we can thank the leftwing for this kind of crap
Last edited by the truth on Jun 29th, 2017, 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

I'm somewhat torn on this issue.

Shipping people home who act as legitimate security threats to Canada sounds good, but as long as these people are free, they're still capable of acting on their intentions.

If law enforcement and the courts are capable of jailing them until such time that they are no longer a threat, albeit more expensive, I think is the better way to go.

The key is that they should be national security threats. Just because someone doesn't like it here - they have freedom of expression like the rest of us. This person, Rehab Dughmosh, though demonstrates the type of person I'd essentially detain indefinitely.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

she has made it very clear that she is a muslim terrorist, she said she will do it again :200: :200: what more do you people want ship her back , life in jail or reintroduce the death penalty in canada and have are govt execute here , grow some b :cuss: :cuss: s govt of canada ,what the hells do these people hate living in canada so much
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

You're all ignorant, racist and Islamaphobes.

The answer to the solution here is clearly love. A hug would fix everything. If you kill your enemies... they win!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

:135: :laugh: :laugh: ya thats it
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

I certainly don't agree that we should be applying capital punishment, unless we are talking about applying it wholly - there are many crimes in Canada that are as bad or worse than what she did.

I do think that she, and specifically those who actively move toward being a threat to the nation, should be dealt with very harshly.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

FreeRights wrote:I'm somewhat torn on this issue.

Shipping people home who act as legitimate security threats to Canada sounds good, but as long as these people are free, they're still capable of acting on their intentions.

If law enforcement and the courts are capable of jailing them until such time that they are no longer a threat, albeit more expensive, I think is the better way to go.

The key is that they should be national security threats. Just because someone doesn't like it here - they have freedom of expression like the rest of us. This person, Rehab Dughmosh, though demonstrates the type of person I'd essentially detain indefinitely.

I like your line of thinking, BUT at what time do they pose no longer a threat? Would incarceration only fuel their desires?
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

fvkasm2x wrote:You're all ignorant, racist and Islamaphobes.

The answer to the solution here is clearly love. A hug would fix everything. If you kill your enemies... they win!

I love it, I'll hug her but won''t let go until her last breath. How's that for sharing the love.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Send her back already and stop begging this terrorist to stay. She obviously didn't read up on Canada before coming here.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

FreeRights wrote:I'm somewhat torn on this issue.

She had a psych test and was deemed normal. Indefinite prison time is bad for us, and bad for her. Shipping her off to ISIS is good for us and good for her. Much cheaper. She's rejected her citizenship, she's not multicultural, she hates all things non-Muslim and she will try to kill people in or out of prison... forever. I am not torn at all. I don't get the point in forcing her to keep her allegiance to the queen when she wouldn't hesitate to kill the queen on the spot if given the chance.
Why is it better to imprison someone indefinitely?
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/06/27/al ... -of-canada so they are not sure where exactly she came from and also not sure if she is a canadian citizen wt :cuss: what happened to proper vetting we were--------promised---------- was happening by trudeau and all the leftwing nutjubs , but people calling the rightside racists because of are concern about inproper vetting muslim refugees coming to canada, how many more have enterd canada without inproper vetting , thousands for sure. what a s :cuss: show,

Return to “Canada”