Happy Canada Day Long Weekend Everyone

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Happy Canada Day Long Weekend Everyone

Post by Queen K »

I still say we live in the Best Country in the World!

:130: :130: :130:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
jimmy4321
Guru

Re: Happy Canada Day Long Weekend Everyone

Post by jimmy4321 »

Without a doubt!!! :130:
richardclank
Fledgling

Post by richardclank »

It's not a fun weekend.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Queen K wrote:I still say we live in the Best Country in the World!

:130: :130: :130:

Add some palm trees and tropical water then I'll agree with ya :biggrin:

Happy Canada Day and enjoy your long weekend for those of you who have one :130:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

May Everyone have an Excellent Canada Day, Happy Birthday to the Best Country Around. :130:

Enjoy
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

richardclank wrote:It's not a fun weekend.

Hi, I guess that all depends upon what your doing and where your mind set is. I've had many a Canada Day where it wasn't a "fun" weekend per se and I look back and wonder if I should not have changed something up. Who I hang out with, where I go, and how prepared I am for whatever is happening at the time.

May you find ray of :sunshine: somewhere Richard.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

I agree that we live in the best country in the world. Happy Canada and the very best to everyone in their future endeavors. Be sure to enjoy the best you can.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

It's fun to visit tropical regions, but having all four seasons is better. I love the cold winters and the hot summers, and the remaining two seasons when you don't need A/C or heating :-)
Happy Canada Day! Don't bother watching CBC, go out and enjoy the day. CBC coverage is mostly about how non-indigenous are genocdal crazies.
Last edited by Jlabute on Jul 2nd, 2017, 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

happy canada day people :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Jlabute wrote:It's fun to visit tropical regions, but having all four seasons is better. I love the cold winters and the hot summers, and the remaining two months when you don't need A/C or heating :-)
Happy Canada Day! Don't bother watching CBC, go out and enjoy the day. CBC coverage is mostly about how non-indigenous are genocdal crazies.

But not entirely, I'd say from what I saw on CBC today it's been all inclusive, even the crazies. That All-Inclusive is what Canada is all about. :up: :up:
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

Queen K wrote:
    But not entirely, I'd say from what I saw on CBC today it's been all inclusive, even the crazies. That All-Inclusive is what Canada is all about. :up: :up:

We've enjoyed "all-inclusives" in Mexico as well.
:sunshine:
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

Happy Canada Day....my family has been here for all 150 Canada days. Actually my family was here for 230 years before Confederation, some of my ancestors may or may not be responsible for the creation of Metis...
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.

Return to “Canada”