Umm, what about Alberta, Justin?

whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Re: Umm, what about Alberta, Justin?

Post by whatwhat »

fvkasm2x wrote:Well if you aren't in business (which is specifically what my example was about), then why quote me and give an answer that isn't related to my example?

If you don't care, why bother to quote me and respond (off topic mind you) to my post?

Seems like an awful lot of effort for someone who doesn't care.

First off, I said I don't care if someone forgets or messes up my name. Didn't say I don't have an opinion about what you said. So take a chill pill bud.

Second of all, while your comment may have been about "business" folk the idea is still the same. You said how insulting and embarrassing it is when someone forgets your name that people should fire or drop someone based on the error. You don't need to be a business man/woman to have (or to not have) that belief.
hail Satan y'all
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

I have a foreign name,, European parents born and raised here. CRA wants my money, but can't even spell my name right.
The only people that say my name right are those that are diligent (this is in fact business where they want MY money on a deal) because they care, not because they're rattling off the provinces. Sorry FV, imo you're missing the mark here and calling out those that disagree with your position. Just saying.

JT made a faux pas. I've made them. You've made them. Everyone has made them. Disagree?
To everyone. Your panties (if you're male) are choking your blood supply.

Hate his politics, fine. But to actually think this was on purpose? B.C.,AB, ON, are the power house of this countries economy. Maritimes-fisheries, Quebec-poutines, prairies- bread basket. Lumber, oil and gas, industry.

Not even JT is that dumb.

Although I do like his post baby boomer personae.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Maybe Justin does hate Alberta?

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/l ... 6e731ee695

QueenK, if you're not going to get my jokes, then you must say three Hail Marys and like three of my comments... lol. j/k.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

GF was so mean to me about it. :-X

Three Hail Mary's or like three of your posts. Hmmmmm, thinking about it, thinking about it.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Nobody plays that victim card more than a bully. A generation ago Alberta wanted to "let the eastern *bleep* freeze in the dark" when energy policy was the issue.

Today, the PM omits them from a list in a speech and the victim card comes out and gets played.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Did Albertans really throw a coniption or did Gone_Fishing just start yet another "I hate Trudeau" thread and made it LOOK like Albertans were devastated? :135:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
richardclank
Fledgling

Post by richardclank »

Albertans weren't devastated, I called a random sample size of 220 of them and personally asked. I have the phone calls recorded as evidence.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

You did? How did you even start the conversation?

"Hi, I'm a BCer and was wondering if we could talk about yesterday..."

:135:
richardclank
Fledgling

Post by richardclank »

No, I said "so about your ad on Craigslist about a missed connection" and then slowly segued into asking about Trudeau + Alberta. None of the 220 people were upset about what happened. I have proof, so we can stop beating a dead horse.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

What heck is a "missed connection"? On craigslist?
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Queen K wrote:What heck is a "missed connection"? On craigslist?

I saw you at the store, you smiled,I smiled. There's something there even though I noticed a ring in your finger.
I want to meet you...
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Oh that!

Oh okay, so Richard googled Craigslist Alberta, pretended to be the "man with the long blond hair in the produce department at Walmart" that sorta thing.

220 times.

Righto.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Sorry. Laughing.

Is that what you mean Richard?

:castanet: I feel bad for being a prick
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

Queen K wrote:Did Albertans really throw a coniption or did Gone_Fishing just start yet another "I hate Trudeau" thread and made it LOOK like Albertans were devastated? :135:

I live in Alberta. Trust me, the vast majority of people here despise both Rachel Notley (NDP) and Justin Trudeau (liberals)
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Okay, surely that was before Canada Day tho :135:

Return to “Canada”