Trudeau hands $20 million of your money to the Clintons

Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Trudeau hands $20 million of your money to the Clintons

Post by Rwede »

Canada shouldn’t donate to the Clinton Foundation

POSTMEDIA NETWORK

FIRST POSTED: WEDNESDAY, JULY 12, 2017

Canada can and should play a leadership role in advancing initiatives that foster real change in the lives of women globally.

However, we have real concerns with plans announced Tuesday by the Liberal government to hand $20 million over to the Clinton Foundation to “support projects that will provide critical sexual and reproduction health (SRH) services” around the world.

The initiative was created under the umbrella of the Clinton Foundation, formed by former U.S. President Bill Clinton, and prominently supported by both Hillary and daughter Chelsea Clinton.

The Clinton’s have earned millions from their association with the foundation, not from direct compensation, but through book and speaking tour fees.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Poindexter
Guru

Re: Trudeau hands $20 million of your money to the Clintons

Post by Poindexter »

No worries, apparently there's lots of money to go around.

This investment is part of Canada’s $650-million comprehensive approach to address gaps in funding for sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR), and $840 million for humanitarian assistance in response to the crises in Iraq and Syria and the impact of these crises on Jordan and Lebanon.

https://www.canada.ca/en/global-affairs ... ights.html

Yikes!
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Disgusting!! How can anyone hand money over to that evil crooked woman!!!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

It's been shown that the Clinton Foundation is a scam they use to keep themselves rich
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

fvkasm2x wrote:It's been shown that the Clinton Foundation is a scam they use to keep themselves rich

It's not a scam, their foundation is highly regarded among charities and saved milions of lives but there's no denying the speaking engagments associated with it have made them rich.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
TimmyE
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by TimmyE »

I can't believe that with all the scandals that the Clinton Foundation gets itself into, that little Pierre would still donate money to those guys.
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

What kind of moron spends us deeper into debt to help fund an organization associated with the Clintons?
tjm.jpg

Oh, never mind. [icon_lol2.gif]
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Another thread about what "may" be politcal corruption.

Were you born yesterday?
Or you think your candidate of choice isn't in the same field?
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

I love it when Trump apologists criticize Trudeau.
Ya, we're all taking you seriously [icon_lol2.gif]
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

What_the wrote:Another thread about what "may" be politcal corruption.

Were you born yesterday?
Or you think your candidate of choice is in the same field?

They're all terrible. The trick is voting in the the least problematic. Politicians in general are all either liars, corrupt, have no concerns other than themselves/friends or a combination of everything.

In the States, it probably would have been Gary Johnson or Cruz/Rubio who would have done the least damage.
Sanders would have still been better than the 2 idiots they got running, but still not a great choice.

Liberals here won't ever admit it, but Harper was the lesser of all the evils in this recent election. And no, I'm not saying he was great... I'm just saying he was better than what we got
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

Ka-El wrote:I love it when Trump apologists criticize Trudeau.
Ya, we're all taking you seriously [icon_lol2.gif]

:138: It's easy to confuse a simple desire for balance and candor for a Trump apologia. No reasonable person can dismiss his shortcomings, but the absurd media caricature of him deserves to be ridiculed.

Similarly, my approach to dealing with Trudeau or Obama is influenced by the ridiculously extravagant, quasi-messianic caricature of them advanced by adoring media partisans.

Newton's third law applied to the wonderful world of internet chatter.
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

TimmyE wrote:I can't believe that with all the scandals that the Clinton Foundation gets itself into, that little Pierre would still donate money to those guys.

Everyone Deserves a Chance to Succeed

Join the Clinton Foundation now to change lives around the world.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/

I didn't go into it at length but they say The Clinton Foundation is an operating foundation. 87% of our spending goes directly to programs that improve people’s lives around the world.

It's not really helping those on the ground here in Canada is it? Maybe that money could have been better spent at home helping those here in need.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

It's not a scam, their foundation is highly regarded among charities and saved milions of lives but there's no denying the speaking engagments associated with it have made them rich.

its huge scam and for any sane clear thinking person to observe as other than such is not up on what the foundation is all about
KenL

Post by KenL »

Our Canadian tax payer money to the Clintons?? The Clintons are the corrupt spawn of Megalomaniac George Soros. The money will go to into fake climate funding accounts and eventually end up in the hands of anarchists and terrorists. Read - Time Protectors, Book 4, CounterStrike, especially Chapter 2 if you want to know more about who these fascists and freedom destroyers truly are.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

d0nb wrote:What kind of moron spends us deeper into debt to help fund an organization associated with the Clintons?
tjm.jpg

Oh, never mind. [icon_lol2.gif]

Ha ha this one is awesome! I would print this off and put it on our MP's door, if I could remember his name.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “Canada”