It's not going to be OK

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: It's not going to be OK

Post by peaceseeker »

Proof CNN Is a Military PsyOp
http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/proof-c ... ary-psyop/
June 13, 2017

TRUTHStream Media’s Melissa Dykes revisits a story I posted about 5 years ago regarding hard evidence that has emerged over the years of US military psychological operations involvement in the production of this country’s news media. US Government propaganda against US Persons was illegal until Barack Obama officially legitimized it in the 2012 NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act), the annual budget for the US Department of Defense. This story was first reported by the late Michael Hastings on BuzzFeed, before that independent news service was co-opted in 2015 by the propaganda behemoth, NBCUniversal with a $200 million investment.

Dykes’ piece includes a cringeworthy 1996 clip of Anderson Cooper, who interned at the CIA for two summers prior to joining CNN, reporting that TWA Flight 800 had been “Shot down” and then after the commercial break, correcting himself with the CIA’s official line that the 747 had been brought down by a “center fuel tank explosion”.

There are more excellent cringeworthy moments here. It goes into things that are no longer reported on in the Mainstream Media in our post-9/11 world. CNN is hardly the only culprit in the dissemination of US Government propaganda. Moreover the US military/intelligence concerted penetration of the media goes back to at least 1951 with President Harry Truman’s creation of Psychological Strategy Board, under the premise that “Wars could not be won through bloodshed but by winning the hearts and minds of people.”

continued...
http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/proof-c ... ary-psyop/
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Surprise, surprise...

Minnesota: Cop Who Shot Philando Castile Is Acquitted. 18 Arrested in Protests
https://needtoknow.news/2017/06/minneso ... -protests/
June 19, 2017
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The Ineffable Reality of American Democracy. Who is Interfering in US Politics? Russia or Israel?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ineffa ... el/5595276
By William Hanna
Global Research, June 20, 2017

Part of the ineffable reality of American democracy as Helen Thomas — American reporter, author, and longtime front row member of the White House press corps — once observed, is that “you cannot criticise Israel in this country and survive.”

Thomas was subsequently obliged to step down from her job as a columnist for Hearst News after a rabbi and independent filmmaker videotaped her outside the White House calling on Israelis to get “out of Palestine.” It is equally true that while the imposing United States Capitol Complex on the left is theoretically the seat of the U.S. government, it is in fact in the building on the right at 251 H St. NW — the soon to be dramatically expanded American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) headquarters — where much of America’s domestic and foreign policy is determined.

continued...
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ineffa ... el/5595276
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Smoking Gun Proof that Russia Hacked the Entire World
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Smoking_ ... 8/Y/M.html
Published: June 23, 2017
Source: Washington's Blog

As shown below, the allegations that Russia has been hacking the entire world have been thoroughly vetted and verified.

Germany

Germany’s intelligence agency accused Russia of deploying cyberattacks to destabilize the government!

(But German intelligence agencies later found no evidence of Russian interference.)

And last December, German security officials said that Russia hacked secret German communications and provided them to Wikileaks (English translation).

(But German officials later concluded that the communications were likely leaked from an insider within the German parliament, the Bundestag (English translation)).

France

The Washington Post, New York Times (and here), Reuters, Politico, Register and many other mainstream publications claimed that the Russians hacked the French election, just like they hacked the U.S. election.

The head of the NSA claimed that the NSA watched the Russians hack the French elections:

(But the French government later said there was no trace of Russian hacking.)

Qatar

CNN reported that U.S. officials suspected that Russia had hacked Qatar’s state news agency, causing a rift with Saudi Arabia.

(But the Qatari government later said it wasn’t Russia.)

America

The Washington Post published a story claiming that Russian hackers penetrated the US power grid through a utility in Vermont.

(The Post subsequently admitted that – according to officials close to the investigation – “the incident is not linked to any Russian government effort to target or hack the utility”, that the incident only involved a laptop not connected to the electrical grid, and there may not even have been malware at all on this laptop.)

When a treasure trove of secret NSA tools were revealed, Russian hackers were blamed.

(But it turns out that it was probably a leak by an NSA insider.)

And of course the evidence that the Russians hacked Democratic party emails and leaked them to Wikileaks – and otherwise stole the election away from Clinton – is extremely strong. After all, the mainstream press has said so.

(Maybe not so much …)

So you see? It’s been proven that Russia has hacked the world …

</sarc>

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The Most Dangerous Fake News of All is Peddled by the Corporate Media
http://www.blacklistednews.com/The_Most ... 8/Y/M.html
Published: June 27, 2017
Source: Michael Krieger, Liberty Blitzkrieg

This is not the sort of thing you see in a confident, brave, and civilized nation, it’s the sort of stuff you’d expect to see toward the end. It’s the stuff of craven war-mongers, of dishonest cowards, of a totally deranged and very dangerous media. The signs are everywhere; imperial decline is set to accelerate rapidly in the coming years.
– From the April post: Prepare for Impact – This is the Beginning of the End for U.S. Empire

Fake news, propaganda and garbage information is everywhere and I’m not going to pretend otherwise. That being said, the key thing to understand is fake news from obscure websites you’ve never heard of is not what represents the real, global danger of rampant dishonest information. The real danger of fake news is the stuff that’s consistently being vomited onto the pages of “respectable,” billionaire-owned corporate media.

Obscure blogs and independent thinkers such as myself aren’t influencing foreign policy, domestic policy or anything that really matters (look around you). While alternative media did indeed play a monumental role in the election of Donald Trump, how much really changed when it comes to the true power centers?

Not much, not much at all. Goldman Sachs and Wall Street are more in control than ever before, and neocons and other assorted interventionists seem to be running foreign policy.

continued...
http://www.blacklistednews.com/The_Most ... 8/Y/M.html

The CNN Gong Show: dunces, dimwits, and vipers
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017 ... nd-vipers/
by Jon Rappoport
June 29, 2017

“Television is not the truth…We deal in illusions, man…We’re all you know. You’re beginning to believe the illusions we’re spinning here. You’re beginning to think that the tube is reality and that your own lives are unreal.” (Unhinged newsman, Howard Beale, in the 1976 film, Network)

As I write this, CNN is mounting yet a new fake story: because Trump attacks CNN and other media as fake, this is making life more physically dangerous for journalists in war zones and at home. Well, well. I guess the takeaway is: don’t criticize mainstream news, keep your mouth shut and stay hypnotized…

continued...
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017 ... nd-vipers/

Elite TV news anchors are gone: hypnotic effect crumbling - The ship is going down
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017 ... crumbling/
by Jon Rappoport
June 27, 2017

Ten basic forms of fake news used by major media
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017 ... r-media-2/
by Jon Rappoport
June 28, 2017
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Can't say we didn't warn ya!...

White House Says It Will Fake "Chemical Weapon Attack" In Syria
http://www.blacklistednews.com/White_Ho ... 8/Y/M.html
Source: Moon of Alabama

The White House claims that the Syrian government is preparing "chemical weapon attacks". This is clearly not the case. Syria is winning the war against the country. Any such attack would clearly be to its disadvantage. The White House announcement must thereby be understood as preparation for another U.S. attack on Syria in "retaliation" for an upcoming staged "chemical weapon attack" which will be blamed on the Syrian government.

US Threatens Response to Syria Chemical Attack That Hasn’t Even Happened
http://www.blacklistednews.com/US_Threa ... 8/Y/M.html

US leaders are warning Syria that they will face retaliation for a chemical attack – an attack that hasn’t even happened. Late Monday evening a series of confusing statements were issued by several officials from the Trump administration concerning Syria. The statements – which according to western media are “based on US intelligence” – warned Syrian president Bashar al-Assad that the US was prepared to retaliate for any attack using chemical weapons.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Classic!...

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Just bidness...

‘Clinton Cash’ Author Sounds The Alarm Over Jared Kushner’s Partnership With George Soros
http://www.blacklistednews.com/%E2%80%9 ... 8/Y/M.html
Published: July 3, 2017
Source: Daily Caller
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Bill Hicks, one of the best. From over 20yrs. ago...

warning: coarse language

It's just a ride...
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - How the news media fails us
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/spin ... dy-jr.html

How it all went wrong

The US news media is fascinated by the Kennedys.

Fascinated with smearing them, fascinating with sensationalizing them, fascinated with the process of making them disappear.

How often have you seen Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on mainstream TV news?

Not very often.

This video shows why.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Emmanuel Macron’s Extraordinary Error in Joining the Israel Lobby
http://www.globalresearch.ca/emmanuel-m ... by/5600100
By Anthony Bellchambers
Global Research, July 19, 2017

The French President Emmanuel Macron has showed his unfortunate inexperience as a politician by voluntarily joining the American Israel lobby that supports and finances the illegal settlements in the Occupied Territories that now hold over 600,000 Israeli citizens on land belonging for over a thousand years to the indigenous Muslim Arabs of Palestine.

Macron was absolutely right to acknowledge the criminal insanity of the wartime Vichy government that collaborated with the Nazis by voluntarily transporting a quarter of the Jews of France to death camps in Eastern Europe but he is completely wrong to equate anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism.

Zionism is a political, supremacist ideology that has led to the only neo-colonial regime of the 21st century – a regime that has violently dispossessed over five million indigenous Arabs and has turned the region into a flash-point for a global nuclear war.

Mr Macron may have been an experienced investment banker and bond dealer but he is an inexperienced and novice politician who has allowed himself to become part of the Political Zionist movement whose objective is a ‘Greater Israel’ extending from the Nile to the Euphrates. That, of course, will never happen but Macron has jumped feet first into a bloody river in which he will find it impossible to swim.

Just another naïve, over-ambitious politician who has been easily inducted into Zionist ideology by very experienced, political manipulators. Quelle tragedie!

The original source of this article is Global Research
Copyright © Anthony Bellchambers, Global Research, 2017
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

A little humour on this beautiful, sunny day...sometimes truth is stranger than fiction!...

The sacred money hole - Money destroying
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/in-h ... -hole.html

"Let the free market decide"

How should America get out of its recession and get back on track?

The answer is obvious.

As one of the commentators so wisely expressed it: "If you love America, you throw money in its hole."

Not too far from the truth, is it?

We've got to keep laughing...

This is an oldie, but a goodie.

It appeared around the time of the sub prime mortgage collapse, but it still applies today.

The sacred money hole...what would the government do without it?

"Let the free market decide"
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Guide to paying a small fine and making billions
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017 ... -billions/
by Jon Rappoport
July 30, 2017

The key factor is: be a drug company.

In this case, Celgene. Their drugs are Thalomid and Revlimid. They are approved for multiple myeloma, one type of cancer.

Here’s the thing. Doctors can decide to prescribe drugs for uses which are not approved by the FDA, but the manufacturers can’t promote those “off-label” uses to doctors. That’s illegal.

A long-running suit against Celgene, launched by Beverly Brown, who used to be the company’s sales manager, contends that:

Celgene trained its sales team to promote off-label uses to doctors;

Celgene sales people intentionally lied about studies, claiming the studies showed the off-label uses were beneficial to patients;

And the company omitted vital warnings about the drugs’ uses from the drugs’ labels.

Back in 2014, the judge in the case, George King, slammed Celgene for trying to convince him to dismiss the case. King pointed out that the plaintiff, Beverly Brown, appeared to have direct knowledge of the scam, because company higher-ups laid out the details to her.

Finally, now, the lawsuit has been settled. Celgene will pay out $280 million.

But wait. Revlimid, one of the two Celgene drugs named in the suit, garnered a whopping $5 billion in sales, in 2015. FiercePharma, a website dedicated to industry news, predicts the drug will rake in $15 billion in 2022.

On top of all this, Celgene admits no wrongdoing in the lawsuit settlement.

Nice work if you can get it, and Celgene can.

There is an easy formula at work, if you’re a drug company.

Misrepresent the uses of a drug.

Promote it to the sky, to doctors, for purposes for which it wasn’t approved.

Therefore, make billions of dollars.

Get sued, go to court, force the case to drag on for years.

And finally settle up for chump change, admit nothing, promise nothing, and walk away, free as a bird.

That’s a plan.

That’s a workable plan, UP FRONT.

Before the drug is ever approved.

“Let’s see. We’ve got a drug for cancer. Hey, it’s highly toxic and it causes cancer in some people and, at best, it doesn’t really prolong survival in the patient for more than a few months of extreme suffering and pain—but we aren’t even talking about that. We’ve got a cancer drug, and we can get it approved for treating one type of cancer. Once that happens, we can promote it like hell to doctors for treating other cancers. That’s illegal, but who cares? Even if the federal government gets involved in the case, the most we can expect is a fine. Nobody will go to jail. So, BY SUCCESSFULLY PROMOTING THE DRUG FOR ILLEGAL USES, A VERY NECESSARY STEP, our profit picture will look great. Eventually, we’ll get sued. So what? We’ll pay a small fine, the drug will still be on the market, and life will be good. For us.”

Get it?

A drug company isn’t scrambling after the fact of getting sued, trying to figure out how to proceed. That would be fake news.

No, the company has the whole scenario figured out from the beginning.

“Dear Drug, when you were just a gleam in your parents’ eye, we knew your birth would be a wonderful event. And dear child, you’ve made us proud. With a push from us, you’ve exceeded all our expectations. You’ve grown up to be a winner. Here’s to you.”

By the way, if you want a good example of crony capitalism, as opposed to actual capitalism (in which buyer and seller voluntarily engage in commerce, the product does not cause harm, the people involved are honorable, the exchange of value for value isn’t regulated), you’ve just found one:

A medical drug’s manufacturer, and the federal government, and even the prescribing doctors, all know a drug is useless for off-label purposes, and also creates harm. But all the parties (cronies) feign ignorance, while protecting each other, and no law-enforcement agency charges any participant with a crime. All parties involved pretend, when the suit is filed and the settlement is reached, that justice has been done. One hand washes the other.

And, at the same time, if a researcher or doctor or layperson happens to come up with a non-toxic method of treating the disease for which the drug in question is the preferred option, and if that innovative natural method does no harm, and if responsible adults want to try the method…

The house comes down on the researcher’s head. The full force of “experts” and government enforcement agencies and mainstream doctors and the MSM press comes into play.

The “experts” and cronies, of course, trumpet concern for people’s health and lay claim to righteousness and ethics and science.

Sure. They’re messiahs, taking us into the medical promised-land.

Or, to put it slightly differently:

They’re scum of the Earth.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

'Divide and Conquer'...one of the oldest tricks in the book used to control societies. No better way to keep people distracted from the realities of the world in which we live...

WAKE UP, people! left and right are run by the same forces… the goal is “divide and conquer”
Wednesday, August 16, 2017 by: Mike Adams
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-16-w ... quer.html#
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”